Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:06 pm
Jen shifted and moved rubbing his face before he finally had his normal human skin back on, but it did look rough and beat up. All the cuts and wounds hadn't healed in this form. He shifted and rubbed his face with a goofy smile. " I'm sorry Cil." He said quietly and hugged her back and kissed her face and leaned on her.

He glanced up and nodded toward Neko. " I'll try, this form hurts to be in for to long. My Hound form is much more better for me mentally. Less pain." He explained to her and closed his eyes leaning on Cil. " Just hard to talk in it."

Hiei moved rolling over on the bed, he had the files scattered everywhere, was sleeping in shorts and a tank top. His hair flat for once and his skin more pale than normal. His hair white with blacks streaks from the change from the ice bloom. He moved kicking the blanket off his body and had a hand over his stomach laying on his back. Finally relaxed and sleeping.

Kazu nodded heading into the castle lobby and glanced at her. " Probably for the best, but again you can speak to him. Who knows he might wanna go out." He said with a shrug.

Kidd moved looking at Micheal/Chess and then back at Kana. " Yes, It's a little harsh on the body, I'll have to replace Chess more often but I believe his gonna be okay. Eventually I'll make Michael his own puppet body once I can. But I don't have the energy right now or the resources."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:44 pm
"Let Kazu or Isuna check you out before you change back then. Thats all i ask." She smiled and stepped out in the hall, heading for the bedroom. She was still regaining her energy so she was avoiding using her powers. So Shadow porting wasn't an option. Quietly, she opened the door to the bedroom and slipped in, closing the door just as quietly behind her. She walked over to the bed, smiling a little once she saw him sleeping. He was was awfully cute when he slept. Regardless of the white hair.

Iaffrette nodded, walking toward Jens room with Kazuhiro. "It will not hurt to sit out a hunt this one time. I'd prefer to stick with the over decent home itend r. "I have a small repairs an

Cillia nodded, letting Jen lean in on her a bit, running her fingers through his hair. "Im glad you changed back today, even if its only for a little bit. It might be awhile before i can make it back up here." She explained.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:03 am
Jen nodded as Neko left. " Of course, I'm sure they will be here soon." He said and yawned nuzzling into Cillia and blinked. " ...why? Are you leaving for awhile...whats going on?" He asked worried he did somthing wrong to upset the puppet master. He didn't want her not visiting anymore. He looked forward to her visiting him. It made him feel better.

Kazu nodded as he moved knocking on the door. " Fair enough, I wouldn't mind you staying at home." Kazu said giving her a kiss and opening the door. " Hey look at you all human like...I mean beside the wounds. I can look at those now." Kazu said and smiled. " Queen Cillia, Looking Sharp" Kazu added with a chuckle and walked over with his bag and moved to look at the wounds.

" Ouch, Be careful. Everything hurts." Jen mumbled and smiled looking at Iaffrette. " Hey Lala...I'm sorry to you as well." He said with a sigh.

Hiei moved and rubbed his face and rolled over. His eyes slowly forcing open as he rubbed his face again with his hand. " Mmm...Neko whats wrong? Are you alright?" He asked in a mumble still half asleep and worried. He hadn'tnotice the change yet but he was expecting it. Damn ice bloom.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:57 am
Cillia smiled a little, looking a bit sad though. "I just have to take care of things at home is all. There is a lot that i need to take care of now that the war is over and fathers dead. Im hoping I can make more headway if i just take two or three days and focus on just that stuff, then ill be caught up and can come see you more." She explained. She looked up as the door open, waving to Kazu and Iaffrette as they came in. "Hello you two, fancy meeting you here." She joked, having run into them both everytime she came to see Jen. "Anyway, I have my schedule clear at least til tomorrow afternoon."

Iaffrette smiled, seeing Jen out of his hound form finally. He was still pretty beat up, "It is good to see you back to normal finally. We were starting to worry." She admitted.

Neko smiled and nodded. "Yeah, im fine, just missed you and wanted to make sure you were alright." She moved, clearing some papers and files so she could sit on the edge of the bed. She smirked, running her fingers through his white hair. "Ice bloom did the trick i see. How you feeling?" She asked.

Kana nodded. "That makes sense. Does anyone else know?" She asked  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:14 pm
Jen shifted as he crossed his legs and dropped his shoulders trying to relax. He glanced to the side and tried to think before he smiled. “ Whatever works I suppose. But I hope you finish up soon so you can come back and visit. “ he said and slowly touched his head in pain.

He looked up at Iaffrette with a smile, it was forced and he was in a lot of pain for sure. “ For a little. I’ll change back into my hound form after Cil leaves. It’s less painful and it’s healing me better in that form” he explained and stayed leaning on the puppet master. “ I heard you killed Ina as well. Took Kazus kill” he joked.

Kazu moved dropping his bag on the edge and smiles. “ can I look at your wounds?” He asked staring at him trying to get a better read on the wounds on the hound. “ Iaffrette been super worried about you.” He explained digging around his bag.

Hiei shifted and moved pulling Neko down and held her close and nuzzles his head into her chest. “ you should still be resting” he mumbled into her and took a small breath. “ Isuna still has me on bed rest a few more days, my dragons took a lot out of me “ he said and opened his eyes.

Kidd shook her head. “ Cil doesn’t even know I had a child let alone made one with a living puppet” she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:02 pm
Cillia nodded, smiling and gently rubbing his back as he leaned against her. "I'll get it done as fast as I can. If not, I'll see if Isa can come relieve me for a day. Or I'll run screaming from the palace, one of the two." She joked and giggled a little, nodding as he brought up Ina. "I gave him the pieces to make up for it. He had three arrows in him and a couple people to doctor up."

Iaffrette nodded, crossing her arms. "So long as you do not stay a hound, that is fine. I was beginning to wonder if Cillia was going to have a new dog, rather than a boyfriend." She teased, smirking a bit.

Neko smirked, moving to lie next to him, hugging him as he nuzzled her, laughing a bit. "I can rest in here, I've absorbed about as much shadow as i can so i don't have to be in the dark anymore." She explained, relaxing a bit. "Jens doing better, i stopped in and saw him on my way in." She

Kana rested her head on her hand, nodding a bit. "Is it still a secret, or will you tell her eventually?" Kana asked, curious if she should keep the secret too. "Living puppets, how is that different from your puppets?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:09 pm
Jen chuckled a little and blushed looking away. " Well at least she would of had an awesome Hound and you'd have to go find yourself a new one..." He said with a chuckle and moved rubbing his face slightly. " Can I catch up with you two later?" He asked looking at Kazu and Iaffrette.

The silver bat rolled his eyes looking at a few wounds and moved grabbing his bag, " Of course, I have to check on Hiei anyway. I'll come back tomorrow and look at your wounds tomorrow. Make sure you are in human form when I get here." Kazu said and nodded. " See you Cil." He said turning to leave.

Jen shifted sitting there and blinked and went to grab Iaffrette's hand. " Whens the next hunt..." He asked letting go of her hand after.

Hiei shifted and nodded closing his eyes. " Thanks, I'm glad his okay....thank you again for saving him. I don't know what it'd do if he died there....so thank you...a lot Neko." Hiei said forcing his eyes open and looking at the woman with a small smile. " So." He started.

" When she clues in with the two souls in Chess, I'll tell her." Kidd said and leaned back on the table and glanced to the side. " Chess is a dead body, built with many different parks, Kepi is the same and Ruka is actual Fabric." She started and looked away. " Ashe was a human who wanted to become a puppet so signed a contract to become one..." She explained looking down. " It's rare and very against the laws of the puppet land." She said. " Father killed him."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:54 am
Iaffrette frowned. "I think I'd quit if i lost my hound for good." She pointed out, moving to follow Kazu out. She stopped as Jen grabbed her hand and asked about the hunt. She smiled a little and shook her head. "Couple weeks, we just missed the most recent one." She squeezed his hand and let go. "You two enjoy your visit, see you both later." She turned and headed out of the room with Kazu, heading down the hall with him.

Cillia waved goodbye before looking at Jen. "I'm sure being on the floor isn't the most comfortable, let get you back on the bed." She suggested, moving to her feet and holding her hands out to help him up. "You can relax better there."

Neko smiled, giving a small nod. "My pleasure, probably shouldn't pull that stunt again for awhile though." She admitted. She looked down at him as started a sentence. "So?" She continued

Kana nodded and moved, standing up and walking over to Kidd and hugging her. "Your dad was a terrible person, how'd you turn out so good."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:16 am
Jen chuckled. " wouldn't do that to you. I know how much you love these hunts. I'll always be there for you and be your hound." Jen said looking toward her and moved with a nod. " Couple weeks and I'll be ready again, I promise." He said and moved struggling to stand up with Cil and moved to sit on his bed on the edge with a sigh. " To much moving, I don't feel good." He mumbled and touched his stomach. He also hadn't ate yet today or last night.

Kazu walked out of the room and down the hallway glancing at Iaffrette. " He is going to be upset you lied to him about the hunt tomorrow." Kazu pointed out before coming up to Hiei's door and knocking on it.

Hiei moved and laid there closing his eyes half asleep again. " So. We haven't told Mukuro anything. About your new power of well being Queen. You married my sorry a**." Hiei pointed out in a mumble struggling to wake up more. He was so tired of well being tired.

Kidd laughed and hugged Kana back and held her there holding it together really well. " The puppets raised me at the castle. Dad didn't have time for someone like me with the power I had. Mother and Father loved Cil a lot more. When mother di--when I killed Mother Father made my life a living hell and with all the rules I broke. The castle basement for banishment wasn't enough." Kidd said and chuckled. " I brought a lot of shame to my family and only Cil had my support."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:45 am
Cillia tilted her head. "I could go get you something to eat while you rest. What are you hungry for?" She asked.

Iaffrette sighed, nodding. "I know, but he is not in any condition to go hunting tomorrow, and i will not be going without him either, so that might soften the blow." She looked up as he knocked on the door.

Neko snickered. "Yeeaah, she may have a stroke." She looked over as someone knocked on the door and looked down at Hiei as he stayed put. "Its open." She called, not bothering to move. She was tired herself, but not to the extent Hiei was. Plus he waz cut using her as a pillow.

Kana nodded, turning her head to kiss Kidds cheek. "Your amazing you know. And Im glad you came back from all this safe and successful." She squeezed her in a hug once more and moved to stand up.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:02 pm
Jen moved and leaned on Cillia, rubbing his head on her shoulder and taking in her scent. He was still very close to his hound form. It was easy to tell the way he was acting. He shifted and thought for a few seconds and sighed. “ anything meat. Anything” he mumbled and opened his eyes. They weren’t his normal purple Color but red.

Kazu moved walking into the room and stretched. “ I’m here to check on our ice prince” he said with a chuckle and dropped the bag on the ground by the door and walked over. “ we aren’t intruding are we?” He asked looking at Neko and the half asleep Hiei. “ I just wanted to check the stitching and his arm. I know Isuna had been checking everything else.”

Hiei moved slightly and moved a hand onto Nekos hip and hide his face. He didn’t want to be bothered. “ Or you can go away” he mumbled quietly and sighed before forcing himself to sit up slowly. Still very weak.

Kidd moved and turned catching Kanas lips and smiles and held her hand. “ I love you thanks....so other news. I’m leaving for a few days to help Cil.”  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:03 pm
Cillia smirked, giggling a bit as he nuzzled her, resting a hand on his head and kissing his temple. "I'll go see what i can find." She blinked, catching the change in his eyes. "Do you...uh...want that cooked?" She asked, knowing his hound side was showing through a bit more.

Neko waved a hand. "Nah, we're just resting. Figured I'd rest better after making sure he was okay. Two days is a long time to be left along in the dark." She stayed put, glancing down as Hiei moved his hand onto her hip. "Let Kazu check you over, you can go back to sleep after he's done."

Kana smiled, "Love you too." She stood and went back to her seat. "Oh, how long are you hoing to be gone for?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:21 pm
Jen chuckled and leaned there trying to think, his hound self wanted rare bloody meat but his normal demon side just wanted cooked meat, easy for the stomach. He moved putting a hand on her cheek and rubbed it slightly staring at her and leaned in to kiss her on the lips, gentle and rather passionate.

He didn’t answer her question though. He shifted slightly sitting on the edge with her and moved on hand up her side.

Hiei sighed and moved slowly pulling off his long sleeve shirt and held his arm up, it was pretty bad looking but it was stitched up well. “ I swear I am fine and doing well Kazu. Just tired” he explained and flinched from the bat working and Hiei shifted to look at Iaffrette. “ are you taking Jen to Hell again soon? I fear he isn’t getting better topside.”

Kazu moved sitting on the bed working on Hieis arm and tilted his head and touched his chest. “ your heart sounds weird” the bat mumbled.

“ only a few days, I just wanna get Cil set up and help her with a few things before I drop the bomb on her that I won’t come in Puppet land” She explained laughing. “ im rather happy in my human life.”  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:51 am
"Jencho?" Cillia blinked as he leaned in to kiss her, but smiled a bit and kissed him back. She moved, covering the hand on her cheek with her own, and stepping closer to him as his other hand found her side, standing between his knees as he sat on the edge of the bed.

Iaffrette shook her head. "I lied and told him the next hunt is in a few weeks so he has time to recover. Tomorrows hunt is too soon, i think." She explained.

Neko shifted and sat up once she wasnt being used as a pillow anymore. She looked at Hiei as Kazu mentioned his heart sounding weird. "Is it acting up again?" She asked

Kana nodded. "Does she think you both will be ruling?" She asked, not entirely sure what the arrangement was suppose to be. "I mean, Cillia is aware that you didnt want to run a country, right?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:02 pm
Jen moved slowly scooting back and pulling the woman back with him and laid back letting her lay on him and he arched a leg letting her lay on him as he kept kissing her and slowly kissed down her neck, his hands moving down her sides slowly. “I love You Cil.” He said quietly and kissed her again and again and his hand gripped her hip pulling her closer to him.

Hiei have Kaxu a dirty glare to shut him up and glanced at Iaffrette. “ I think you should take him back to hell for a few says for his flame. I’m still very worried about him.” Hiei explained and sighed as the bat sighed and worked on his wound.

“ I must of heard something else, don’t worry Neko.” He said and moved fixing the arm and bandaging it.

Kidd sighed and crossed her arms again. “ I have no idea, I think Cil hopes I’d help but I’m gonna get her set up and ******** off. I hate puppet land.” She explained  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games