Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:37 pm
VJammer
thirtyspacechickens-go

alright yang xD with the corny puns lmao. luna is always
        eclipsing sun. and HMMM i would personally pick the clumsy
        accident xD but, as i tell everyone, follow your heart~~

Woo! Anime-worthy clumsiness during cute moments!

Hero!Sorry I haven't been active 'till now,how's the dining hall going?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:41 pm
Lupa Fur

Hero!Sorry I haven't been active 'till now,how's the dining hall going?

Alright, and no worries. Life happens and many are pretty busy this time of the year anyway so, no biggie.  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:44 pm
TheVikingWay

thirtyspacechickens-go

Guess who's back,back again.Nice posts you two,What have you guys been up to?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:45 pm
Lupa Fur

aaaaaw yay! welcome back<3 and blitz's post was cool~~
        boooo, hiding his semblance xD that's okay, i get it lol. and
        not much. making more characters and christmas shopping
        mostly, living the life

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:47 pm
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay

thirtyspacechickens-go

Suffering through work, and now trying to decide between Faunus. Im torn between a smooth talking Weasel, a Kickboxing Kangaroo, a Cajun Riverboat Gator, a hockey playing moose, and now a snarky witty Mongoose  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:54 pm
TheVikingWay
VJammer

I'd try for a snarky Mongoose. Agile and flexibly with a fighting style that was more about quick strikes, and dodging blows. A little smart mouth on them, but more like a playful miscreant than a jerk. A bit of a cocky demeanor for show and confident enough to pull it off, maybe a habit of flirting a bit with those of the opposite gender they encounter. But, that's just me xD

Im adding it to the list, because now I want to do that too.

Maybe have him/her originally from Vacuo to fit the 'free spirit' feel and the typical 'less clothing' Like if female, shorts, tube top/Chest wrap and open jacket with boots or something like Sun wears for a guy. Things that reflect that confidence.  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:54 pm
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWhay

thirtyspacechickens-go

Suffering through work, and now trying to decide between Faunus. Im torn between a smooth talking Weasel, a Kickboxing Kangaroo, a Cajun Riverboat Gator, a hockey playing moose, and now a snarky witty Mongoose

Oof that is a hard choice,I'd say find an animal that's a combination of all of those but...I don't think an animal like that exists so...maybe the Mongoose,or the weasel,I like those two best  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:03 pm
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWhay

thirtyspacechickens-go

Oof that is a hard choice,I'd say find an animal that's a combination of all of those but...I don't think an animal like that exists so...maybe the Mongoose,or the weasel,I like those two best
Im just so torn, I wanna do all of them  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:05 pm
TheVikingWay

maybe roll some dice? c:
        i think the mongoose idea is cool, too, tho~~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:18 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
TheVikingWay

maybe roll some dice? c:
        i think the mongoose idea is cool, too, tho~~

Ive already got plans, but Ugh, I just cant decide!
Soooo many fun ideas  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:23 pm
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWhay

thirtyspacechickens-go

Three methods I find work well:

1.) Start with the animal you want and base the Semblance and style off that along with the personality.

2.) Start with the style of fighting you want and then think of a semblance that synergizes before picking the Personality and Animal.

3.) Set up the personality first and then pick an animal before setting up a Semblance that works with that animal and a fighting style that works with the semblance.

The second one is how I got Auburn. I wanted a strong Warrior, one that hit hard and tanked. I came up with the semblance and animal right after, all three of those working well together and then built up her personality around that.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:29 pm
VJammer
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur

1.) Start with the animal you want and base the Semblance and style off that along with the personality.

2.) Start with the style of fighting you want and then think of a semblance that synergizes before picking the Personality and Animal.

3.) Set up the personality first and then pick an animal before setting up a Semblance that works with that animal and a fighting style that works with the semblance.

The second one is how I got Auburn. I wanted a strong Warrior, one that hit hard and tanked. I came up with the semblance and animal right after, all three of those working well together and then built up her personality around that.
Oh man, Ive got semblance Ideas, Weapon ideas, personalities, gah its just so hard to choose.  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:31 pm
TheVikingWay
VJammer
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur

Oh man, Ive got semblance Ideas, Weapon ideas, personalities, gah its just so hard to choose.

Try to start with the one you think sounds most fun to play out, whether it be the Semblance, Weapon, or Personality, and go from there.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:58 pm
Lays on the floor and stares at the ceiling.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:01 pm
Rengato
Lays on the floor and stares at the ceiling.

*wagstail*
These are prime cuddle opportunities you're setting up right here, Mr~

Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games