Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:30 pm
*Lumonova reverts back into her human form and changes into her MD attire and walks out into the crater with the rest of the Darkhunters, thinking it now safe. She looks around at the devastation and a tear comes to her left eye.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:32 pm
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

Sha looked at him incredulously. "Are you mad?!?! Look at him? He's like a rabid animal! He's driven mad with grief and vengeance. He's too dangerous to be left alive. Tyrius is your enemy...yours alone. You don't need to play second fiddle to Zudhred. You are the real leader here, not him or his crazy son." Sha put a hand on the hilts of his sword. "Why did you send Mina after me? I told you to go with the others and leave me."

*Aidar looks at Sha, a surprised look in his lupine face.*
"Where di ye get that kind o judgement?"
*He asks in shock.*
"Aye, he be mad, nae insane, jus mad, an aye, he be grievous, bu, incase ye have nae been listenin tae wha he be sayin, he also has hope! Ah be watchin him and every move he made has been cunnin and calculatin, nae the actions o a lunitic."

"He's dangerous, Aidar. Look at what he commanded his son to do. Kill anyone who tries to interfere. Then he says that once he is done with Tyrius, he's coming after you. Does that sound like sane and ratio 4our timesnal behavior. If he's family as you say, family do not hunt each other down and threaten each other with death. If he's marking you for death, he's marking us all. We're all guilty by association. It's not worth the risk to ally with someone like him. I say, we take out Zudhred first, then if Tyrius is still alive, we take him out too."

*Aidar closes his now blue human eyes and shakes his head.*
"Ye di nae understand im."
*Aidar says.*
"He has a great respect fo strength, he will nae kill a strong opponent, like me. He only seeks tae dominate me, tae bend me tae his will... An, Ah can handle him. He's already challenged me three times an loss, an unlike Tyrius, Ah keep training... Ah can take him, if Ah have tae... Bu, Ah dinnae think tha will be necassary."
*Aidar then looks up.*
It appears tha Erinys saved the news reporter..."

*Erinys descends from the sky and lands in front for them and setting the news reporter down on his feet, reverts to his normal form.*
"Like i said, I don't think I'll have to answer your question, it appears that my father has won..."
*Erinys then looks up, searching the skies for any sign of Zudhred.*

*The reporter points his mic back to himself.*
"That may be, but I'm certain that inquiring minds still want to know, what would you have done, if King Zudhred had lost?"
*He then points his mic at Erinys.*

"Shouldn't you be getting all this on film?"
*Erinys asks, trying to derail the subject.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:51 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"He's dangerous, Aidar. Look at what he commanded his son to do. "Kill anyone who tries to interfere." Then he says that once he is done with Tyrius, he's coming after you. Does that sound like sane and rational behavior. If he's family as you say, family do not hunt each other down and threaten each other with death. If he's marking you for death, he's marking us all. We're all guilty by association. It's not worth the risk to ally with someone like him. I say, we take out Zudhred first, then if Tyrius is still alive, we take him out too."

*Aidar says.*
"He has a great respect fo strength, he will nae kill a strong opponent, like me. He only seeks tae dominate me, tae bend me tae his will... An, Ah can handle him. He's already challenged me three times an loss, an unlike Tyrius, Ah keep training... Ah can take him, if Ah have tae... Bu, Ah dinnae think tha will be necassary."
*Aidar then looks up.*

He wanted desperately to believe Aidar, after all the Icewolf had never lied to him, but the words of Zudhred and his son kept echoing in his head which brewed a fear that no words could allay. "You may be willing to take that risk, but I'm not." He then turned away and began to make his way back to the battlefield.

"That may be, but I'm certain that inquiring minds still want to know, what would you have done, if King Zudhred had lost?"

"Oh, right!"
*The reporter says looking around. Finally he spots his Goblin camera man along the back of the group of Darkhunters who have ventured out into the crater.*
"Bill, get over here, get that camera rolling!"
*the reporter calls out to the Orc.*
"Right! Sorry boss!"
*The Orc answers, running up to Charles and Prince Erinys and holding up his news came at them.*
"Can we get a little more lighting, here?"
*The reporter asks. Another of the news crew, a young woman in jeans with a striped pink and white shirt runs up with an electric lantern. The reporter then turns to the camera and begins to speak into his mic.*
"This is Charles Brosnan, back with you, live from the front of G-Labs, where King Zudhred of Vatica has unleashed a very powerful and enormous explosion to destroy the dreaded terrorist Tyrius. All the land has some how been frozen by the blast and there is currently no sign of Tyrus, or King Zudhred, but we still have his son, Prince Erinys here with us..."
*Brosnan then turns back to Erinys.*
"Now, Pince Erinys, my question if you please?"
*Brosnan then points his mic at Erinys, once again.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:01 pm
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"He's dangerous, Aidar. Look at what he commanded his son to do. "Kill anyone who tries to interfere." Then he says that once he is done with Tyrius, he's coming after you. Does that sound like sane and rational behavior. If he's family as you say, family do not hunt each other down and threaten each other with death. If he's marking you for death, he's marking us all. We're all guilty by association. It's not worth the risk to ally with someone like him. I say, we take out Zudhred first, then if Tyrius is still alive, we take him out too."

*Aidar says.*
*Aidar then looks up.*

*Erinys descends from the sky and lands in front for them and setting the news reporter down on his feet, reverts to his normal form.*
"Like i said, I don't think I'll have to answer your question, it appears that my father has won..."

"Oh, right!"
*The reporter says looking around. Finally he spots his Goblin camera man along the back of the group of Darkhunters who have ventured out into the crater.*
"Right! Sorry boss!"
*The Orc answers, running up to Charles and Prince Erinys and holding up his news came at them.*
*The reporter asks. Another of the news crew, a young woman in jeans with a striped pink and white shirt runs up with an electric lantern. The reporter then turns to the camera and begins to speak into his mic.*
"This is Charles Brosnan, back with you, live from the front of G-Labs, where King Zudhred of Vatica has unleashed a very powerful and enormous explosion to destroy the dreaded terrorist Tyrius. All the land has some how been frozen by the blast and there is currently no sign of Tyrus, or King Zudhred, but we still have his son, Prince Erinys here with us..."

*Erinys chuckles. He then looks at the reporter.*
"You just won't give up on that, will you?"
*Erinys asks, cocking his head right and placing his right fist on his hip*
"Well, if you must know,"
*Erinys answers.*
"I may be more powerful than my father, but I'm not as experienced, and skilled as him, and Tyrius has far more experience than even him... I would not be able to beat him, if my father had failed and Tyrius slew him... I suppose I would have no choice, but to join the Darkhunters..."

*Meanwhile, the mushroom cloud and dust begin to settle revealing Zudhred up in the sky.*
"Justice is served."
*He says, and slowly begins to descend.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:04 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Oh, right!"
"Right! Sorry boss!"

*Erinys answers.*
"I may be more powerful than my father, but I'm not as experienced, and skilled as him, and Tyrius has far more experience than even him... I would not be able to beat him, if my father had failed and Tyrius slew him... I suppose I would have no choice, but to join the Darkhunters..."

*Meanwhile, the mushroom cloud and dust begin to settle revealing Zudhred up in the sky.*
"Justice is served."

*Aidar's aura dies out as he looks at Erinys in surprise.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:07 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Oh, right!"
"Right! Sorry boss!"

*Erinys answers.*

"Justice is served."

*Brosnan points his mic at himself again and starts to speak into it.*
"And, what of your task force, the Furies, or your kingdom of Vatica?"
*The reporter asks, before holding the mic up to Erinys, again.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:11 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Oh, right!"
"Right! Sorry boss!"

*Erinys answers.*

"Justice is served."

*Brosnan points his mic at himself again and starts to speak into it.*
"And, what of your task force, the Furies, or your kingdom of Vatica?"
*The reporter asks, before holding the mic up to Erinys, again.*

"I would encourage them to join as well, but in the end it would be their individual decisions, they can do as they please."
*Erinys answers.*
"As for Vatica, I have no desire for political power, my half brother, Kratos can have it, if he wants it, as one who doesn't carry my father's blood, he has more of a right to rule the Vampires, anyway."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:16 pm
*Luminova begins to tremble and retreats into her beloved Shadow Knight's arms.*
"He's not dead..."
*She gasps.*
"TYRIUS IS NOT DEAD!!! HE'S STILL ALIVE!!!"  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:38 pm
Luminova Valindel
*Luminova begins to tremble and retreats into her beloved Shadow Knight's arms.*
"He's not dead..."
*She gasps.*

"WHAT!?"
*Aidar shouts, turning back to Luminova, as the Shadow night holds her tight and looks up at Zudhred.*
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:41 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
"He's not dead..."
*She gasps.*

"WHAT!?"
*Aidar shouts, turning back to Luminova, as the Shadow night holds her tight and looks up at Zudhred.*
User Image

*A cloud of bats suddenly converge behind Zudhred and form into Tyrius, who no longer appears to be hurt.*  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:44 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
"He's not dead..."
*She gasps.*

"WHAT!?"
User Image

*A cloud of bats suddenly converge behind Zudhred and form into Tyrius, who no longer appears to be hurt.*

"Noooo!!!"
*Aileen shouts.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:46 pm
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
"He's not dead..."
*She gasps.*

"WHAT!?"
User Image

"Noooo!!!"
*Aileen shouts.*

*Aidar looks up just in time to see Tyrius appear behind Zudhred.*
"ZUDHRED, BEHIND YE!!!"
*He shouts.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:50 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
"He's not dead..."
*She gasps.*

"WHAT!?"
User Image

"Noooo!!!"
*Aileen shouts.*

"ZUDHRED, BEHIND YE!!!"
*He shouts.*

"What!?"
*Zudhred asks, looking back over his left shoulder.*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:12 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
"He's not dead..."
*She gasps.*

"WHAT!?"
User Image

"Noooo!!!"
*Aileen shouts.*

"ZUDHRED, BEHIND YE!!!"
*He shouts.*

"What!?"
*Zudhred asks, looking back over his left shoulder.*

*It's too late. Tyrius immediately throws out his left hand and sends out a swarm of huge horrible demonic fly creatures that range from the size of large dogs to the size of men that fly at Zudhred,at high speed, with a loud thunderous buzzing noise.*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Beelzebub  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games