Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:45 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She looked at him nodded,"Yeah, we need to get some shopping done. And I say about sunset is when we go back.", she said, before grabbing his hand. Though she started to glance around their area. Wondering if her brother was really trying to hit on minors. Or at least women whom were in the library.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:56 pm
~ Resting ~

He nodded in agreement and then reached over for a book. But before he could touch the book he heard a loud crash followed by what could only be Curson laughing. " Seriously. What did I do to be cursed with dealing with him?", he asked as he started to go to were he heard the sound coming from. When they got there they could see Curson fighting a group of guys all over him. " Oh. Hey guys. Looks like those hot girls had boyfriends. They weren't happy when their girlfriends wanted me over them.", he said while fighting as if these opponents weren't even worth it. Thought now that these guys knew that Zeltion and her were his friends they rushed them thinking he would be easier to take. All Zeltion did was raise his staff and then slam in down and all the guys started to float up form the ground. " Come on Curson. We need to get some shopping done." Now he lead them out of the library to go shopping and left the men to float in the air.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:20 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She followed Zeltion when they heard the crashing. Of course she face palmed when the men tried to tackle her brother. Though when Zeltion slammed down his staff, she jumped. Before watching the men float up. As they walked out of the library, she pulled the shawl to cover the top of her head. As the shawl was a green and brown mix. "Brother, I swear you're so thick headed....", she sighed, and would put the shawl back around her shoulders; when they got to the market place.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:25 pm
~ Resting ~

Curson looked at her and crossed his arms. " I didn't do anything, It was those guys fault that they could handle the fact that their girls had good taste in real men." As he said that he pointed to himself at the last part. Zeltion just sighed in annoyance. When they got to the market he would pay for what they were shopping for.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:46 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Wakes up and goes to the bathroom. Followed by making herself a cup of mead and sipping at it. As she grabbed some more bread. Since she was not for sure what else she could eat. Though her stomach and the baby weren't bothering her.

Cameron Stormwind

She shook her head and shopped with the men. Of course she had him buy some things like yarn, and such. Though she also asked him to buy her a book that he think she'd like. Plus she was hoping Curson would forget about what Jack said.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:53 pm
He stayed in bed so she could have some space for herself while she had the chance.This was a rare moment that they were alone so she might not get this moment again for a while. But he kept his ears open and was ready to run to her side if she needed.

As they shopped Zeltion had to keep an eye out Curson. but he also had an eye out for the guards since he did kill a man and leave a group floating in the library. So he wouldn't be surprised if they were in trouble. Though he did look for a book when she asked him to look for one. Finding something called a romance novel with a couple on the cover that looked kinf=d of like them he got it and gave it to her.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:08 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She enjoyed her alone time now. Of course she ate and drank at a steady pace. Now she was humming after she was done eating.

Cameron Stormwind

She carried the bags without any trouble. As he gave her the book, she looked at it. Only to blush and gave him a quick peck on his cheek. Though she had gotten a bit of fabric to make the baby some blankets. Yet if she could talk someone else into cooking, she would make more blankets and clothes.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:19 pm
He thought about if they should put in a play set for their children when they are older. So they have somewhere to play instead of somewhere in the forest.

As they continued to shop he had to tell Curson to put multiple thing back. And after he complain after a while but still did not talk Zeltion into letting him get what he wanted he put everything back that Zeltion said they didn't need. " Hey Cameron can I ask you something? What is a romance novel? Is it just a small love story?", he asked not sure exactly what he got her. He thought that was what the book was and since the people on the cover looked like them he thought she would like it.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:28 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She started to sing and close her eyes. As she started to rub her belly now.

Cameron Stormwind

She looked at Zeltion and blushed a bit. "Uh, yes, basically.", she said, well glancing at him. Though she wanted to hit her brother for asking for things. "Next time bring your own money Curson.", she said in a stern voice.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:38 pm
He heard her singing and got up out of bed. When he saw her he smiled and walked over to her to give her a quick peck on the lips. Then he got himself a drink and sat down. But he wasn't going to talk unless she wanted to.

Curson grumbled. " They won't let me ever since I lost all the groups gold by accident." Zeltion stopped and the air around them all seemed to get hotter and hotter as he turned around. " Lost all our gold? Oh no. That isn't what happened. You spent it all in a brothel on drinks and women. So of course we aren't going to trust you with gold again.", he said and as he got closer to him everything got out of control. Patches of grass caught fire, grills that where cooking got completely covered in their flames due to his anger.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:51 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She stopped singing for a moment, and returned the peck. Before she gestured for him to rub her belly. The baby was moving a bit now. After a drink of her mead, she gone back to singing.

Cameron Stormwind

She raised an eyebrow and noticed the air got hotter. Noticing what was going on with her boyfriend's anger flaring up. Now she started to fan herself,"Zeltion, sweetie calm down. You're making it to hot out here. Besides we don't need to get in anymore trouble.", she said in a calm voice. As she was reaching out towards him. But she did not want to risk the chance of getting burned. As she was trying to keep their stuff from catching fire.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:59 pm
He reached over and placed his hand on her stomach. Looking up to he with a smile as he felt the baby move around inside of her. Enjoying feeling the baby move he kept his hand on her stomach until she needed to move or is she asked him to move his hand.

Zeltion looked at Cameron he took a couple a deep breaths to calm down. When he did everything went back to normal except for the things that were now burned to a crisped. But luckily no one was looking at them thinking it was their fault. " Right. I'm sorry. It was just that really annoyed me that day.",he said as his anger flared up again for a small moment.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:10 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

After a while, she stopped singing and closed her eyes. Of course it was more or less to relax. Though she let him keep his hand there for as long as he wanted to.

Cameron Stormwind

She grabbed him by his shirts collar and pulled him down. Letting his lips brush hers now. "Calm down, Zeltion, or I won't give you a kiss.", she said in a stern voice. Well she was staring her half dragon love straight in his eyes. As she was not bluffing, at all.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:19 am
He kept his hand there and drank from his cup. Though he was a bit sad that she stopped singing. " I will never get tried of your singing voice. And I don't think our children will either.", he said with a smile on his face.

As she pulled him down he looked at her. " Alright. I'm calm. Don't worry nothing else will get burned." He stood up and took a couple of breaths then looked at her. " Wait did you call me sweetie earlier?", he asked just realizing what she called him when he was angry. Curson just pretend gagged as she almost kissed Zeltion in front oh him.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:30 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him and smiled now. "And what song shall I sing? Though I know most of them in Dwarven.", she said, and smiled. As he should know that she barely ever really sang in common.

Cameron Stormwind

She let him stand up and nodded, before 'dusting' his shirt off. Now she blushed when he pointed this out. "Yes, I did call you sweetie. Do you not like it? And Curson, shut up. Or else I'll start to gag if I see you near a brothel.", she said, only to glance at her brother at the last two sentences.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces