Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:04 pm
Just an idea but instead of a make your own Pokemon contest maybe make a secondary form for all those single stage Pokemon?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:40 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Just an idea but instead of a make your own Pokemon contest maybe make a secondary form for all those single stage Pokemon?

That would fall into the Fakemon category....  

CLCyrus

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:55 pm
CLCyrus
Shadow - Dragon

That would fall into the Fakemon category....

So? This is the place for comments  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:56 pm
I'm looking for a Magnemite and the most likely location is stated to be New Mauville in Hoenn. There's a Mauville but not a New Mauville, not even added into Mauville. Is that a purposely left out area?

edit: Found one, but cant find Seedot, did I miss that location?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:16 pm
Shadow - Dragon
I'm looking for a Magnemite and the most likely location is stated to be New Mauville in Hoenn. There's a Mauville but not a New Mauville, not even added into Mauville. Is that a purposely left out area?

Oldale and Petalburg have Seedot.

If you have a hard time finding a pokemon, you can always look up that pokemon in bulbapedia and take a look at where they are found in the game. Usually, you can find them in the cities nearby the routes that they are found on in the games.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:45 pm
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon

If you have a hard time finding a pokemon, you can always look up that pokemon in bulbapedia and take a look at where they are found in the game. Usually, you can find them in the cities nearby the routes that they are found on in the games.

Yeah I use Serebii myself. How about New Mauville?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:02 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon

Yeah I use Serebii myself. How about New Mauville?

I think it works the same.

I think... New Mauville was deemed unnecessary since all the pokemon that could be found there could be found elsewhere. So, at the very least, it isn't high on the priority list of things we need to add.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:21 pm
Vigilia

I think... New Mauville was deemed unnecessary since all the pokemon that could be found there could be found elsewhere. So, at the very least, it isn't high on the priority list of things we need to add.

Yeah I figured it might be a mini area located in regular Mauville or something. Isn't it just Hoenn's Power Plant?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:58 pm
Loonamist
Vigilia
SpectralEternity
...Um... Shouldn't Razor Wind have a crit chance roll, too...? Since it has an increased critical hit ratio in the games and all...?

Edit: Also, Bubble is listed in the guild as targeting a single opponent, but it's able to target all adjacent opponents in the games. I can vouch for that as, at least for low levels, it's quite useful when my surskit is using its Sweet Scent to attract horde battles in Alpha Sapphire. sweatdrop

Edit again: Adding in some quotes in case this was overlooked. Also, new question: Can pokemon in the guild be afflicted with more than one major status condition (poison, sleep, and the like), or is it limited to one like in the games?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:24 am
How would I get Magnezone? According to Serebii.net it's level up at Electric Rock and I remember one game it was in New Mauville. I looked in the rules area and although there are a lot of Pokemon and different evolutions in there Magnezone isn't. It's the same with Nosepass into Probopass, they would need to be at Electric Rock  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:45 pm
Shadow - Dragon
How would I get Magnezone? According to Serebii.net it's level up at Electric Rock and I remember one game it was in New Mauville. I looked in the rules area and although there are a lot of Pokemon and different evolutions in there Magnezone isn't. It's the same with Nosepass into Probopass, they would need to be at Electric Rock
As I recall, and after double-checking on Bulbapedia because, for this, it's a bit easier for me to look up the information for, Chargestone Cave (it's in Unova, so looking at the XY/ORAS dex on Serebii won't mention it; looking at it in the Black/White dex would mention it, though) and Mt. Coronet (in Sinnoh, so you'd have to look at the DPPtHGSS dex on Serebii to notice that) are also viable locations for evolving magneton and nosepass. Those are the only ones I can say for sure without having to get the mods into it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:48 pm
Lia Syuki
Shadow - Dragon
As I recall, and after double-checking on Bulbapedia because, for this, it's a bit easier for me to look up the information for, Chargestone Cave (it's in Unova, so looking at the XY/ORAS dex on Serebii won't mention it; looking at it in the Black/White dex would mention it, though) and Mt. Coronet (in Sinnoh, so you'd have to look at the DPPtHGSS dex on Serebii to notice that) are also viable locations for evolving magneton and nosepass. Those are the only ones I can say for sure without having to get the mods into it.

Yes but the guild changed how to get Glaceon and Leafeon I believe from leveling up at a certain place to using an Icy Rock and Leaf stone, respectfully.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:26 am
Shadow - Dragon
Lia Syuki
Shadow - Dragon

Yes but the guild changed how to get Glaceon and Leafeon I believe from leveling up at a certain place to using an Icy Rock and Leaf stone, respectfully.

Thanks for the assist, Lia. (one of use will get to your questions soon)

Yes, we did change the glaceon and leafeon thing, but ... with probopass and magnezone, they don't have to be at any rock. It's just leveling up in certain areas. Sorry that we didn't specify them all, but generally it's at places like chargestone cave and mount coronet, and also at power plants.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:37 am
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Vigilia
SpectralEternity
...Um... Shouldn't Razor Wind have a crit chance roll, too...? Since it has an increased critical hit ratio in the games and all...?

Edit: Also, Bubble is listed in the guild as targeting a single opponent, but it's able to target all adjacent opponents in the games. I can vouch for that as, at least for low levels, it's quite useful when my surskit is using its Sweet Scent to attract horde battles in Alpha Sapphire. sweatdrop

Edit again: Adding in some quotes in case this was overlooked. Also, new question: Can pokemon in the guild be afflicted with more than one major status condition (poison, sleep, and the like), or is it limited to one like in the games?

Sorry Lia, I was totally going to answer this last night and then I passed out lol @ w@

Razor Wind should have a crit chance and bubble should hit multiple targets, yes, I'm not sure how we missed that... Thank you for pointing that out, I'll edit the attack list now.

Pokemon can only have one major status condition like it is in the games.

Shadow - Dragon
How would I get Magnezone?

Not quite sure what electric rock you're talking about, but Lia is correct. You can evolve a Magnemite into Magnezone by leveling up in either Mt. Coronet, Chargestone Cave, Kalos Power Plant, or in New Mauville. The same goes for Nosepass to Probopass.  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:47 am
SpectralEternity
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Vigilia
SpectralEternity

Sorry Lia, I was totally going to answer this last night and then I passed out lol @ w@

Razor Wind should have a crit chance and bubble should hit multiple targets, yes, I'm not sure how we missed that... Thank you for pointing that out, I'll edit the attack list now.

Pokemon can only have one major status condition like it is in the games.
Eh, it's a big list. I'm sure there's other things in there needing to be looked at. 3nodding And thanks, I had been stuck between debating whether to do a Razor Wind attack or a Charge/Thunder combo, and those two answers kinda seal it for me. c:  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games