Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:26 am
Abigail Smith

]

She had slept for a few hours. Only to yawn when she woke up. Of course she had rolled over in Damian's hold so her back was to him. Quietly she started to get out of the bed. She gone to the kitchen and made her coffee. But soon enough she was sitting in the other recliner and reading a book, well sipping coffee. Giving both of them a chance to have alone time.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:43 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian woke up a few minutes later. He sat on the edge of the bed. He sensed where Abigail was and decided that he was going to head to the workout room. Once there he summoned his sword and started to move it a fast flurry of movement. After about an hour he sent his sword away. He then went to the punching bag and started to hit it for a brief period of time.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:32 am
Abigail Smith

]

She sensed Damian working out only to sit sideways in the recliner. Her feet over the arm as her back was against the other arm. Now she sighed and closed the book. Getting out of the recliner, she gone to the room. Only to look over her clothes. Now she changed into a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt that was used for painting. Walking to the work out room she was stretching and groaned. Of course she would watch Damian now.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:35 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian hadn't realized Abigail was in the room. He was so focused on completing his set. After a bit longer he hit the bag one last time and he obliterated it. He released a breath and he had been holding. He then sensed Abigail and looked to her. He was dressed in only a pair of basketball shorts."You need something Abigail."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:44 am
Abigail Smith

]
She blinked a few times as the punching bag seemed to die. Before walking over to him and started to rub his arm."Well I was thinking about sparring with you. Followed by having some breakfast. Since after I became a full vampire, we had fun.", she said with a smile and a blush. Of course once she held his hand in her own, she started to trace the lines of his palm.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:27 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned."Very well. Let us train. It can help you learn your abilities. That's always a bonus."He stood still as she traced the lines on his palm."Do you see anything about my future. Can you read palms. I have never picked that skill up."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:50 am
Abigail Smith

]
She looked at him when he asked if could read palms. Before she moved to his side and grabbed his other hand. It took her a moment after she established which was his more domanite hand. She then looked at him,"I don't know how to read them. But they say that your more domanite hand shows how much of a different person that you become. From the one you were supposed to be", she said gently. Before showing him her palms. Her right palm had more broken lines from being her domanite hand. As her left palm had more solid lines. "So what should we try first?” she asked, before pecking both of his palms.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:41 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian rolled his shoulders."Well I know that you need help getting used to your new speed. You are exponentially faster than you were compared to your other vampiric form. To your old human form you would be nothing but a blur. And that would only be to those highly trained people."To demonstrate he started moving quickly enough that he appeared to be in multiple places at once.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:17 am
Abigail Smith

]
She watched him as he did this and felt to feel the air move around her. Of course she had listened to what he said. Now she hid her smirk behind a hand. As she was trying not to get a spanking from him, for a pervert thought.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:09 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian turned and looked to Abigail."Is something funny Abigail.
Would you care to share whatever it was with the rest of the class."
After saying that the images who were looking forward all looked to Abigail in unison.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:36 pm
Abigail Smith

]
When the images looked at her, she laughed. Only to have a barrier up on her mind. Of course she was still laughing for a couple of minutes. "You'd have to tickle me to find out.", she laughed, even harder. Of course it was after a good five minutes after he tickled her. That she would be breathless and trying to catch her breath. Though the barrier around her mind was down. He would see the comic of The Flash bragging about being the fastest Man alive. As Wonderwoman sassed him saying that's why he couldn't get a date.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Once he tickled her into submission Damian saw the scene that had caused her to laugh. One of his eyebrows raised and looked at her."Well if that was supposed to be a dig at me I can prove later that I have stamina. That is if you want me too."After he finished speaking the images started to disappear one by one until it was just Abigail and himself.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:45 pm
Abigail Smith

]
She looked at him and just smiled. "My love, I know that you have stamina. But are we going to train now or later?", she asked curiously. As her hands gone to his shoulders only to start rubbing them. Now she fought the urge to take him then and there. But she was doing well with her self control.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:04 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

A mischievous grin came to his lips."Well you have trained in one aspect before. I will return the favor."He leaned down and gently brushed his lips against hers."Do not kiss me back."He then placed a kiss lightly on her lips.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:10 am
Abigail Smith

]
She raised an eyebrow at his grin. Now she groaned quietly as he started to kiss her; yet tease her. It seemed to take a fair amount of her will power to keep from kissing him. Though this only lasted for about five minutes or so. Cause she caught his lower lip in between her teeth and started to suck on it a bit roughly.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games