Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beCREATIVEorDIE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:17 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

Kenjiro Kazuya. He PM'ed that I may have his spot to Shane and Shane said it was okay, therefore I was accepted. You may check the bloodline thread if you don't agree.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:18 pm
apples g a l o r e
Azeiel The Fallen

Kenjiro Kazuya. He PM'ed that I may have his spot to Shane and Shane said it was okay, therefore I was accepted. You may check the bloodline thread if you don't agree.
alright then if you will forward me the pm's and link me to where your app was approved ok.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:22 pm
apples g a l o r e

Limitations: as i said in the last post, the 6 ninjutsu from the ninjutsu class is split between elements.The bloodline jutsu are any Ninjutsu of your choice. It would be easier for you to list them as such:
Ninjutsu: 00/02
Maruton: 00/06
Katon: 00/06
Raiton: 00/06

Inventory: You may only start with 30 projectiles. Flak Jacket and personal weapon are not projectiles. Your personal weapon is written in your weapon Data section and does not need to be reiterated.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Yukiko Miyamoto
Nickname: The Blessed Angel

Birthdate: October 29th

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 90lbs

Nindo: "Protect those most precious to you."
Personality: Yukiko is a very quiet girl. It isn't to often that she is spotted starting a conversation with someone. Although she talks it is usually only to the people she feels comfortable around and her soft voice doesn't leave much of an impression. Once Yukiko has made a friend she tends to form a very close bond with them; showing how loyal she can truly be. She has many feelings and opinions, but usually keeps them to herself. When it comes to taking orders Yukiko can be quiet picky and if she believes an order is wrong or if she doesn't respect the person giving the order she usually does as she pleases. During combat she attempts to make herself void of all emotions in order to do what is necessary which at times back fire causing her emotions to be the driving force of her actions.

Village: Kumogakure
Main Class: Ninjutsu
Subclass: Medical

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Seirei no Hogosha

Chakra Pool: 315
Chakra Element: Konton, Fuuton
Chakra Color: Dark Peach
Chakra Materialization: Yukiko's chakra materializes as a close fit aura with large wings made of pure chakra. The wings span out for about four and half feet; the wings aren't very detailed but the shape is see able, even at a long range. When charged high enough small speckles of chakra can be seen escaping the form of her aura and wings; the speckles often take the shape of feathers.

Strengths:
• Jutsu combinations
• Defensive strategies
Weaknesses:
• Raiton element
• Armed Close range combat
Fears:
• Being force to take a life
• Being unable to protect the ones she cares for

Class Attributes:
• Secret Drop: Backup reserve of [25] chakra
• Faulty Precision: Accuracy with techniques slightly increased
Reductions:
• Learn ninjutsu one [1] post faster
• Learn eiseijutsu one [1] post faster
Personal Attributes:
• Helping Hands: Slightly increases the effects of all supportive techniques
• Medical Investment: All Eieseijutsu ranked B or above cost 10 points less
Bloodline Attributes:
• Miyamoto clan members can perform eiseijutsu ( medical techniques ) with one hand

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両00
AC: 00

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00/02
• Maruton : : 00/06
• Konton : : 00/06
• Fuuton : : 00/06
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 08

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ѕ υ m m σ η ι η g • ∂ α т α|├▬
Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Senbon x28
• Kunai x2

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Konton

Fuuton

Eiseijutsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Yukiko was born in the grand temple which sits on top of the highest mountain in the area to a man named Isamu and a woman named Sayuri. Yukiko was the only child conceived by Isamu and Sayuri; which was said to be a miracle as Sayuri was told it would be physically impossible for her to bare children due to medical complications. Because of this Yukiko was seen as the miracle child and often referred to as the "Blessed Angel" by the members of her clan and her peers. Her parents kept her inside for most of her infant life and only allowed her outside while she was accompanied by either one of them or a close family friend. She wasn't allowed to wander the temple grounds until she reached the age of eight, but because of her parents over protective attitude Yukiko didn't really know how to talk to others or make friends so she kept to herself. It took a whole year for Yukiko to actually learn how to make friends with others, but she still refrained from doing. She cherished the few friends she had as if they were the only ones she would ever have. Unfortunate her time with her friends was cut short by a Miyamoto tradition which calls for all children who have reached the age of ten to be sent out from the temple in order to help the people who need it. Yukiko and her friends where split up; sent to different villages while absolutely no way to keep in contact with the others. Many of her friends were lucky enough to be sent to a small peaceful village, but Yukiko for once in her life was not that fortunate and was sent to village that was constantly being attacked and pillaged. While in the village Yukiko lived with and old woman who was well known for her medical jutsu; it was her that Yukiko began her training as a medical ninja. She stayed in the war stricken village for the next two years of her life; helping the residents defend there home as well studying medical jutsu. But even with Yukiko's help it wasn't long before the village was overrun and villagers captured. While captured Yukiko and the old woman were forced to care for the wounded members of the invaders. But it didn't take to long before news of the small villages capture became known to the outside world. To help the small village a single shinobi was sent; a shinobi from the cloud village. It took the shinobi one hour to completely free the villagers, but the small village they lived in was destroyed in the process. Because of this they were taken into the Lightning Country as refugees. While in Lightning country Yukiko realized the good the shinobis had done and wanted to help them. It wasn't long before she joined the Hidden Cloud Village; eager to help those who needed it.

Yukiko Masaki

beCREATIVEorDIE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:41 pm
duckmasta

Fixed everything. ;]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:47 pm
Welcome to SN : D
Yukiko: Your chakra pool should be at 300 given the math of adding 250 (ninjutsu pool) and 25 (eiseijutsu sublclass pool) = 275 along with adding the secret reserve of 25 cp. Which would then equal 300.

Saying 8 per element is a bit confusing since it would be 16 total ninjutsus you can learn under your two elements. Instead, it should be 14. Because you originally have six ninjutsu slots per each element (Katon and Fuuton) plus two additional slots. So in total, it should be 14

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:59 pm
apples g a l o r e
duckmasta

Fixed everything. ;]

Flak jacket and personal weapon still need to be removed from the list of inventory.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:01 pm
duckmasta

Strange. I thought I fixed those. Must have missed them. My bad! Fixed again.  

beCREATIVEorDIE

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:08 pm
Yukiko Masaki: Scratch off my last post. 275 is the total of your chakra pool. The secret reserve of 25 comes in play when your main pool runs out. 18 for the ninjutsu is just about right. I completely disregarded the maruton (null elements) for a moment but that's also included. So it would be 6 per element (two) = 12. Plus the 6 (maruton slots) and that would be 18.

It would be convenient if you list the elements separately.

Your second attribute "Chakra Conservation" is too much. Rather, you can have an Eiseijutsu benefit that takes 10 chakra points off of Eiseijutsu techniques of B-rank and above. A suggestion.

Also, list in any attributes that are granted by your bloodline available at your current rank.

Finally: You only get to start out with 30 projectiles. Please stay within that range. Things like the medical kit, scrolls, or plasma pills are not considered projectiles. Your mask however, is not to be listed in the inventory; but you can still have her wear it. This is because we don't want confusion for when a mask (an accessory) would seem like a projectile to be listed under the topic in question.

To dictate what is considered projectiles are Shurriken, kunai knives, senbon needles.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α l • ∂ α т α|+▬
Full Name: Nester Nestro
Nickname: The Demon of Nightmares

Birthdate: (unknown)

Height: 5’11”
Weight: 195lbs

Nindo: "Life is a mind game. I am just better at it."
Personality: Nester is calm and collective. He never over thinks things and always thinks things through when they count even under pressure. Most people would hate fighting him as his specialty is clones and attacking from all sides. Because of this he has developed a new tactic of fighting. He can literally shatter the mind of his opponent through the most simplest things.

Note of Importance: He has a wicked temper and is easily made mad.

Theme Song: Dance with the Devil

Village: Sunagakure
Main Class: Genjutsu
Subclass: Musician

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|+▬
Bloodline: Kaguya

Chakra Pool: 250
Chakra Element: Earth and Water
Chakra Color: Red outlined in black
Chakra Materialization:

Strengths:
• Genjutsu
• Long Fights
Weaknesses:
• Sake
• Cigarettes
Fears:
• The Sky Falling
• Losing His Mind

Class Attributes:
• Perceiving Mind: Effect of genjutsu rank D and below slightly increased
• Latent Talent: Able to perform techniques rank D and below via instrument

Reductions:
• Learns Genjutsu [ 1 ] post less

Personal Attributes:
• Genjutsu Genius: Gets and increase of 2 Genjutsu for each rank
• Genjutsu Master: His genjutsu length is increased by one post due intense training in his genjutsu arts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|+▬
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 07
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 13
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|+▬
Weapon Name: The Nightmare Flute
Weapon Type: Flute
Weapon Range: 10 feet in Diameter around the user
Weapon Weight: 5lbs
Weapon Location: Inside his backpack
Weapon Description: The Flute is a musical instrument that Nester has used since the day he could lift it. It is his most prized possession.

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|+▬
• Backpack that holds his Flute and about 30 kunai and shuriken (15 each)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|+▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton

Suiton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|+▬
Nester was born into a noble family in the Sand and was treated like a king for most of his life. He held great ties with the Kazekage and most Jounin and Anbu of the Village. While at the Academy he acceled in the shadow clone techniques as well as genjutsu. He was a very intelegent and calm fighter as the Teachers all held great hope for him. However upon the day he graduated his family was assassinated by a group of shinobi that was said to have hailed from the Mist but he knew that they were Sand ninja from the way that his family was killed. He now has an extreme hatred for the sand though many do not know this.

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:43 pm
apples g a l o r e

Wires cannot be in your inventory. Your inventory can only consist of projectiles, please edit once more.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:48 pm
Anbu: Genjutsu Genius - You can instead gain only 2 genjutsu slots since that is typically allowed. Also change your genjutsu back to 11.

For your inventory; include only projectiles. Exclude things that are not considered projectiles, (Dictated earlier in my post)
Projectiles should be purchasable projectiles with the added inclusion of smoke bombs. (They are pellets, which can be thrown)

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:52 pm
Even if i was only aloud to get two more genjutsu wouldnt my limitation still be 13 as i would have to add the two to the eleven and the invintory list was addressed to me correct cause i was under the impression that it was whatever your ninja uses or has on them as well not just projectiles. (all my other ninja had thing like cloaks and sake in them and they were approved?)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:07 pm
13. Ah, you're absolutely right. I apologize, yes.
The inventory only mentions the acquired projectiles with the limit of 30 in any combination. (Imperative now; accessories have never counted under the inventory.)
Those with sake were likely the ones to have them allowed because of their specific bloodlines. If not, then it was a mistake.
Cloaks are an accessory however, not a projectile. Unfortunately, they'll have to be removed.
If it's a cloak that your character can wear (that doesn't have special affinities) then do not place it under the inventory, so you can still wear it.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:13 pm
edited how does it look now?  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games