Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:06 pm
She bites her lip every time he blows on her leg, thanking God the healing wound already made her thigh hot...hopefully he would have no reason to touch the other one. sweatdrop redface

Once he is finished, she is glad he stops gripping her leg, her breath suddenly gets faster as a wave of desire passes over her. When he gets up to search for the painkillers she abruptly stands to her feet, "I don't want them."

Flame looks at her with confusion confused , "What what do you mean you don-"

"I'll only rip it open again," she says with a determined voice, her eyes deep vibrant green with wanting.

"What are you talking about, da-"

Before he can finish his sentence, she has crossed the distance between them and thrown a leg around his leg, wrenching him close, and pressing her lips hard against his, one arm behind his neck, holding on to his head and the other gripping his shoulder. eek redface sweatdrop twisted

Her mind is racing with thoughts until she finds herself lost in the kiss.

((Welp...so much for waiting xd rofl ))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:26 pm
{{ eek }}

-finding himself in dames arms with her kissing him, his last bit of resolve dissolves as he drops the first aid kit and wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her up hard against him. Sliding his hands up and down her body, he palms her by the butt and lifts her up, she instinctively wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. Lips still melded together, he slides his tongue across her bottom lip, waiting to see if she accepts it. dame opens her mouth with a soft whimper and sucks on his tongue, deepening the kiss. Turning, he walks the short distance to the table and sets her down on it, never breaking contact. His hands caress her thighs, feeling the heat roll off her skin, matching his own-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:32 pm
((*sits down w/popcorn and gets ready to enjoy the show* xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:43 pm
katana68
((*sits down w/popcorn and gets ready to enjoy the show* xd ))
((Slide over a bit, Kat *Glomps Kat as she sits down with her to watch the show.*))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:49 pm
((*puts popcorn bucket in between her & Bratty, and hands her a beer.* Here ya go, Brat, popcorn makes ya thirsty, ya know wink ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:57 pm
((Oh-oh, we'd better get some beers then. wink *Slips out quickly to grab a few bottles.*)) ((Long day and Bratty doesn't read well at the end of it. redface ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:00 pm
{{*glomps the Brat and Kat, laughing very very hard at both of them* Voyeurs. Where's TES when you need him?}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:00 pm
((He's in the shower....I'm sure he'll be along sooner or later.... xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:03 pm
(( xd But y'all are so much fun. *Pops a handful of popcorn in her mouth.* ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:39 pm
dame gasps when he grabs her a** and picks her up, the gasp turning into a deep groan. Her entire body is on fire as he sets her on the table, she squeezes her legs, crashing his body even closer and runs her hands up and down his back and shoulders, she finally breaks the kiss and is seeing stars, trying to catch her breath. She rests against his neck, clinging to him with all four limbs and lets out a breathlessly whispered, "Oh my god..." her mouth brushing against his jugular. She hangs onto him a second then starts kissing his neck, still trying to slow her heart to a tolerable level. It's running faster than a rabbit's.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:41 pm
*After a good night of very needed sleep, she turns around and looks at the clock on her nightstand. She rolls back over, places her head on Officer Dougherty's shoulder and runs her fingers through the hair on his broad, muscular chest. She leans up and kisses the stubble on the side of his face. Just five more minutes…five more minutes of bliss.

She sighs because she knows it's inevitable. She's going to have to get up and start getting ready to meet her Mother at the Plaza. stare There is much to do and she's got to shower and get ready. But, perhaps she can save them some time.

Sitting on the side of the bed, she picks up the phone and dials Claude down at the concierge desk.* Yes, Claude. This is Mistress Psyzapp up in the Penthouse. ……… Oh yes, it is very good to hear from you too. Say I'm in town for a bit and I need a few things to bring to dinner. Could you please get me a large assortment of flowers…white flowers in a bouquet. Also, please get me a box of the very best Cannoli in town.……Half dozen.……Yes, I'll stop by and pick them up when I leave the building. Thank you so much Claude. Ciao.

*Pleased with herself for saving them a ton of time, she hangs up the phone and gets out of bed to take a nice long shower.* cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:50 pm
((Ooh, I just found a nice new peep show to...errr...thread to watch...heh))  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:53 pm
-breath coming out raggedly, his stomach muscles contract hard when dame starts kissing his neck. His hold on her instinctively tightens and a growl builds low in his throat. Somewhere in the back of his head, conscience is pinging him in the brain. At the point of where his body is at, he knows that if they start and she stops abruptly, he wouldn't be able to handle it. Using every ounce of his willpower, he forces himself to step back-

Are you sure about this? A man can only take so much, and you're pushing my limits here dame.

-he looks her right in the eye, holding her gaze, passion, lust and caution all residing in his-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:56 pm
*Having slept soundly, he stirs awake to the sound of water running. Sitting up on the edge of the bed and somewhat disoriented, he looks around the large, ornate master bedroom, then remembers that they are at the penthouse in New York.

Rising from the bed, he goes to the luggage cart and locates his bag amongst all of Psyzapp's collection of matching luggage. He sets it on a luggage rack and opens it. Grabbing his kit, he heads into the lavish bathroom where his beloved is showering.*

Good morning, love. How's the water here in New York? *He opens the shower door slightly and peeks in, only to be hit with a wall of steam* whee  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:02 pm
*She playfully grabs him around the back of his neck, pulls his head further into the shower and kisses him. her wet lips and face getting his mustache damp and along with part of his face.* The water is lovely. You could join me if you're brave enough. wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games