Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:37 pm
"I believe it may still be too early to go to the market...so how about we walk along the beach for a little while?" Bomani asked. This was their own little personal stretch of beach...they didn't own it, but few people came here if ever. The only footprints that remained, or at least, the marks in the sand that often got washed away, where their own.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:46 pm
Choine smiled, sitting up. "Sounds like a good idea to me." She said, then stood out and held out a hand to him. "Whatever you say goes today." She said cheerily.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:50 pm
Bomani smiled. He made sure he wasn't wearing any sandals or anything like that before standing and taking Chione's hand. "Let's go!" he said cheerfully, heading out. A few moments later, his toes were digging into the sand. He loved walking along the beach like this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:58 pm
Chione laughed, watching him as he dug his toes into the sand. For a moment she saw him as a little boy, and found it adorable. "Do you love being by the water?" She asked.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:01 pm
"I do." Bomani said truthfully, smiling brightly, almost innocently, at Chione. He did feel younger whenever he came outside...even though he was only in his early twenties.
"I've lived most of my life in the desert, the only water being the Nile and oases...but the ocean..." he looked over at the water, an endless expanse of blue. "It's just...different." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:05 pm
"It seems like you enjoy it a lot." Chione said, lifting the skirt of her long dress as she walked so as not to get any sand on it. "It is...different." Chione said, then walked so that the water would touch her feet before retreating back to the ocean.

((2nd to last post for the night.))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:09 pm
Bomani smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek, continuing to walk along, the water lapping lightly at his feet. This was nothing but pure bliss...

[Alright ^^]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:16 pm
As they walked Chione had an idea. Letting go of his hand she dipped her hand in the water and sprayed him with water, then ran laughing. She looked back, daring him to catch her. Of course, she knew he was going to. But, she just did it for fun.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:17 pm
Bomani laughed and ran after his wife, trying to let her get a bit of distance before he started to close the gap, coming up behind her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:26 pm
Chione then began to make her way towards the water, laughing along the way. The water around her legs felt relaxing, though it soon became harder to run.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:27 pm
Bomani finally caught up with her and smiled brightly, wrapping her in his arms and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Got you." he teased.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:41 pm
Chione gave a small squeal of laughter when he caught her, the cold water around her knees. "Yes, you have me." She said, the skirt of her dress in her hands. When the tide came in again she snuggled close to him, as if for warmth.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:48 pm
Bomani hugged her close and looked out to sea, smiling as he saw some merchant ships returning in the distance.
"Do I have you forever?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:53 pm
"Forever." Chione replied in a whisper. "Forever and always, no matter what happens." She said softly, as if repeating her vow from their wedding day. Closing her eyes she was in bliss, being held by the man she loved, the father of their child.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:55 pm
Bomani stood there in the surf for a long time with Chione. They had reached a point in their relationship, it seemed, where they could spend long periods without saying anything, and yet the silence wasn't uncomfortable. Bomani felt peaceful when these moments happened, like nothing ever bad could happen.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games