Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:41 pm
As she approached he thumped her forehead as her insignia glowed and his did also.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:46 pm
Kitzune looked at her arm then looked at Iah's insignia. "This can't be....how can you be my brother?"  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:02 pm
"Where wolves of the same clan my sister" he explained. He looked at the sky as it began to rain. "You cant stop me, I am gonna find Scarlett" he said seriously.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:18 pm
She looked at him."Why do you want fight her? What did she do to you?"  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:24 pm
Iah looked at her as his hair began to cloud his face. "She destroyed our home." he said in a pressured tone.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:39 pm
Kitzune was shocked and got teary eyed. "No.......no that can't be true.....she wouldn't.....she's my friend."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:14 pm
Muraki looked to one then the other, "Iah, is this true?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:22 pm
((lol yeah itwas probably Scarlet's past life that did that))

Scarlet watched everyone and now began to watch what was going on with Iah and Kitzune. "So the truth is revealed..." she sighed and sat down continuing to watch as Fara was busy remembering the war from long ago.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:09 pm
(lol nice. well i feel tht there's gonna be a battle with iah n kitzune but then maybe with fara,iah, n kitzune.this is gonna be exciting!)

Kitzune looked down. "It can't be true.....I know she would never do that....."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:13 pm
((Well Fara is Scarlet so you be fighting Scarlet if that would happen lol. Oh the sweet drama!!))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:16 pm
Ross smiled and stood up. He hadn't found Scarlet's mind waves, but he had found a distinct pattern of magic. One he knew well. He began walking towards the the faint magic pattern. Soon the walk broke into a jog, then a run.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:21 pm
Fara walked out of the portal into the back on the battle field, "Oh look at the sweet blood." She grinned and as she looked up she saw a silly dragon above.
Scarlet intensified the barrier more so that her magic wouldn't leak out. She saw that Ross was heading somewhere around her direction. "Damn.."

((Even if some of you might now...i don't want confusion....Fara is Scarlet and Scarlet is Fara lol....and Fara is remebering along with Kraga and Raiem.))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:30 pm
Ross felt the magic move and shift, then disappear, he knew that Scarlet was trying to hide where she was, but Ross already knew her location. He continued running at a steady pace.

Kraga let off a low growl. The air around them seemed to become heavier. Like true evil was now in the kingdom. He pushed off the ground, leaving Raiem alone, and flew towards the new darkness. Ignoring the pain and unbalance his right wing was causing him, he flew high above the war below, until he was hovering above the portal from the demon world. He roared. He could see their leader.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:35 pm
"Oh what a pretty drangon! Join me instead and live!" Fara yelled out to him with a grin on her face. More demons poured out of the portal heading to the battle thus far her army was winning. "I shall soon have all the pure hearts of this world and consume them all."

Scarlet sighed and knew Fara couldn't help her at the moment. "I can't let him enter....I can't," She said deteremind and again increased her barrier. It was so strong that maybe she herself wound't be albe to break it.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:30 pm
Ross stopped. He was now standing before a cave mouth. He could once again feel the pattern of magic that scarlet was using to make a barrier. It was much stronger here. It gave him a headache, which continually got worse. Knowing he had no way of getting in. He sat down, cross legged, just outside the mouth of the cave. He looked through it as though seeing Scarlet, though the barrier stopped him doing that.

Kraga growled again. Why do you seek to destroy such a delicate balance? he swooped down to be before the demon. Blood flowed freely from his wound as he struggled to hold himself still.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games