Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eowuclya

Gracious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:12 pm
*picks the house-elf up with her wand and sets her in a chair at the table* You shouldn't punish yourself like that, you could really get hurt *flicks her wand and a goblet appears* Here drink this, it'll make you feel better *she handed the goblet to the elf and takes a brownie*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:16 am
(I love how I'm still in here talking to you when right now I'm passed out in the hospital wing from this...hehe!)

*takes a sip from the goblet*

"Mmm! Me thinks this is yummy! What is this? Me wants to make it too!"  

Adele1010

Eowuclya

Gracious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:45 pm
Um.... *looks at the goblet* I'm not quite sure. It was a recepie from my grans. *she smiled*

(((I know, I'm talking to you in there AND in here ^^))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:17 am
-Enters the library and solemly slips a stack of parchment marked "Invictus" onto the shelf in the restricted section, then turns and leaves.-  

Angilwingz

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:11 pm
Juni scribbles furiously behind a pile of books muttering to herself.

"Oh no oh no. Procrastination not good!" stressed

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:09 pm
*Won sneaks in quietly, grabs a book on history of magic, and creeps to the back of the library to read*  

Ron the Weasley

Eowuclya

Gracious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:41 pm
Ron the Weasley
*Won sneaks in quietly, grabs a book on history of magic, and creeps to the back of the library to read*

*bored as usual from studing, she watched a boy come into the library and sneak off the the back to read. Smiling, she got up and followed him* Not reading something dangerous I hope  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:38 pm
*As she walks into the library to do a bit of light reading, she looks around at the other students and houseelves within. Muttering to herself..* I wonder why the houseelves are in here reading and what not when they are supposed to be cleaning and cooking.. I'm sure there are a million places they could be....

Damned to the beginning

Eowuclya

Gracious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:19 pm
*she walked away laughing from the kid* I'm so bored, isn't there anything to do....and I am definatly not doing my homework....I need a break.... *she looked around for somebody to at least talk to*  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:39 pm
Little Juni's fallen asleep, her head facing left is pressed to the book she'd been attempting to read. She's also beginning to drool.

"......ZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzz......"

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

SiuHai

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:37 pm

[Walks in and is shocked at the sight of houseelves taking an early break and food particles in the library]
Ah! Nonononono!
[Begins dragging all the houseelves out of the library, rearranges the books, sweeps up the crumbs and spills and rushes to the kitchen with the dishes - all at such a high speed so as the students don't notice a thing]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:27 pm
She smiles a little, then walks over to the stack of parchment that Angil left. It felt good to be back...  

The Devils Niece

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:25 pm
After being gone a few months. she slips in unnoticed and checks the restricted shelf. Upon noticing that the parchement is gone, she leaves quicky, hoping it went to the right person.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:53 pm
*he wakes up from under a table, and sitting up suddenly in remembered terror bangs his head hard on the heavy wood*

"Oh bloody hell!"

"..."

"Um, what happened?"

Invictus_88

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:00 pm
-Sitting just outside the library, she wonders what became of her note, knowing that she should probably remain out of the library, she sat.-

-Unable to bear it any longer, she steps into the library, brandishing her wand and freezing anyone in her direct sight.-

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games