Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:51 pm
{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

The blond was actually taken aback to find his hand remained in that of the younger Koyasu. He looked up into those cold blue eyes and managed a little smile.
"Thank you..." he said as they walked outside and got into Chiyou's car.
Starting the engine, the boy peeled out and headed in the direction of the burning apartment complex.
"I suppose it makes the most sense to start at the scene of the crime..." he said grimly. "Hopefully we'll at least find a clue, or some sort of evidence that'll lead us to Izzy...and to getting back at who's responsible."
They drove on, coming up on the now dying flames. The apartments had burned to the ground and only a few police cars and one fire engine was remaining. It had all happened so fast...
Pulling up to the road block, he looked at Narcissus, "Well...let's see if we can figure any of this out."

...............is my drug----------}

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:18 pm
I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

"Yes, I am. Unfortunately. The gift didn't hold up for what I needed to do with it. It nearly broke. I sent it back with the delivery service. As much as I sincerely appreciate it, Izo, it really wasn't my type." Hayato chuckled, cruising toward the center of downtown Tokyo.
"Listen, I know you're busy, but when you're finished, would you like to get together for a few drinks at The Black Lotus?"
The Black Lotus was the most secretive lounge for the rich who had a taste for more "exotic" things. It was disguised as a common bar and restaurant, but it provided the best whores in the red light district. Girls...and boys...that you could do with as you wished, as long as they came out alive. For the right price...you didn't even have to ensure that.
Hayato grinned as he mused...perhaps he would send a certain someone there for a while, pimp them out to make up for the trouble they had caused. How very fun.

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:45 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Red eyes crossed comically when Naoko dabbed the whipped cream away. Ryu hadn't even realized anything was wrong until his tenshi was righting it.
"Heh...sorry 'bout that...I'm messy sometimes..." the violinist giggled. "Or maybe I'm the one who's becoming a lightweight."
He looked around the room, seeing what he could through the crowd. The party seemed to be dying down. It was pushing two AM, he thought. Truth be told, Ryuukaze felt unusually tired himself. It made him wonder just how in the hell Shou did it...always on the go, never seeming to come down even for a moment. Ryu didn't think he was on drugs or anything. Surely not....but it didn't seem normal, nevertheless. Here he and Naoko were, ready to pass out give the chance, and he was still all over the place, it seemed. He wondered just where the "emperor" had gotten off to now.
"Tell me about it. I bet there's a whole army of Shou-bots somewhere, and they just switch out every time one of their batteries dies or something." he laughed, then yawned a bit again. Yawns really were contagious, after all.
"You wanna go home, Na-kun?"

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:42 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The Pre-Event

"Oh? Well, it should have or were you just too damn excited? Guess everyone got different tastes. You should have kept it a little while longer to tide you over till...dessert." he mused as he leaned up against a wall.

"Ah, sure, I might be able to manage a short rendezvous but I gotta admit, I'm gonna be here late. There's a lot of money to be made." he answered as he watched a couple walk by and start talking not to far from him. To Izo, money meant more than a 'good time' on most occasion but he knew that didn't equate to the same thing in Hayato's head.

"But, if I get out of here at a reasonable time, I might venture your direction. I could use a drink that isn't watered down. Damn bartender." he grumbled just a hair as he looked at the gin and tonic in his hand...more tonic than gin. It was annoying but at least he kept his senses during the deals he was starting to weave.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"This is my fault to begin with." Akihiko spoke as he sat down in the passenger's seat and buckled the seatbelt. "So don't thank me. If anything, you should've tried to slap me at least once for this mess."

Okay, so it was his fault in part... but he hadn't expected anyone to go after Izzy Lucky.

"Matsumoto's just a ******** coward. If it were me..." his ice blue eyes glanced to Chiyou as they sped toward the apartment complex. "I'd have dealt with the problem with my own hands. Not hired out lackies to pick off a defenseless manager. Just... pisses me off..."
In truth, the young Koyasu was resisting the urge to kick Chiyou's dashboard.
But it was very very tempting...

The musician was mad.
Which tended to NOT be a good thing for his allies.
And even worse for his enemies.
If there was one thing Narcissus was infamous for... it was his temper.

Quickly, the man exited the vehicle, not even bothering to straighten his suit as he surveyed the scene around them. But Akihiko didn't focus on the apartment complex or the police cars or fire trucks.
No...
He focused around.
Looking for something... anything...

Then he spotted it, about a block down the left side street, barely visible from an intersection.
A taxi cab which had apparently struck a light post.

"There!" Akihiko spoke, pointing to the direction of the cab and taking off on foot down the street.
It was surprising... how fast the musician was...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:55 pm
I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

"Heh...well, perhaps I was a bit too excited. You know how it is...wait all year for Christmas then rip the paper so hard you wind up tearing at the box underneath..."
So it had been too long since he had been able to let go in such a fashion, not to mention he had been provoked in so many ways that night already that he was on edge, already full of so many tensions that needed to be released.
"I thought to keep it, but I just can't seem to keep a taste for any one thing these days. Seems there's only one or two things I really want for Christmas...and I do hope to get them." he chuckled.
First, Ryuukaze.
Then...his precious Naoko.
"I promise I'll be a good boy, Izo." Hayato teased through the phone, pulling into the parking lot at The Black Lotus.
"Well, I'm here. See you if you decide to join me."
With that, the star clicked his phone shut and hopped out of his car, striding right into the lounge without even having to stop for security. After all, they knew him well here.

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:56 pm

Naoko held up the napkin. "You're not messy... just clumsy." he teased... which was really the truth.
"Shou-san is... well..." the blond shrugged, yawning himself as he thought on his next words. "Shou-san is used to the pace. We're not. I'm definitely not. At this rate, I'll be sucking down energy drinks like water just to get through the week... because we've got a helluva lot more to get accomplished before the concert."
Sighing, Naoko put his head down on the bar. "I don't even want to think about it right now really... I'm just sleepy..." he yawned again, unable to stop it.
"Maybe... maybe we should call a cab, ne, Ryu-kun?"
After all, they had come in Shou's limo... and since Shou wasn't quite ready to depart... well...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:56 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

The Pre-Event

"Yes...indeed." his alluring smile did express a certain agreement in that regard. Ok...so Nakai just seemed familiar in an odd way that he couldn't put his finger on. But, he did like what he saw and chuckled as the man teased.

"Oh..why thank you. I'm looking forward to hearing you play, Nakai-san. I might even take a peek from the wings if I have a chance. Unfortunately, I am certain I'll be in make up and costumed for...hours before my turn. So much preparation even for a small set." Shou seemed quite relaxed about the whole deal and mostly because he was outside of the studio portraying this particular role tonight. However, it was more like the calm before the storm because Shou just thrived in the chaos of an upcoming event.

"Ah, Naoko-san is quite the pianist when he is focusing on music. But tonight, I hope he is just enjoying the dance and the party considering how busy we've been." His eyes drifted for a moment to catch Ryuukaze and Naoko enjoying drinks then back to Nakai.

"Well that shouldn't be difficult considering he is having a drink over there." Shou's hand lifted only slightly to gesture in the appropriate direction. "Mmm...I believe we will be here a little bit longer so you should make an effort to catch up with him." Shou smiled as he took a sip of his drink. "Mm...He's wearing the Kimono if you've not guessed. Watashi no hime no sora..."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:16 pm
{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

"Don't think it didn't cross my mind..." Chiyou admitted, almost sounding harsh.
"But...even though we disagree on so many things...at least you seem to sometimes care about Ishi...in your own...unique...sort of way. Either way, we need eachother right now, regardless of the whys or who's faults behind the situation."
Chiyou didn't want to speak on it more than he had to...but Narcissus was his only lifeline right now. Unfortunately, the closest thing he had to a friend with Izzy not there.

Hopping from the car, the boy looked all around alongside the older star, immediately taking off after Akihiko as soon as he started to run.
A taxi stopped against a light post. The way it looked was ominous, like something out of a scary movie, almost.
They got there quickly, but Chiyou felt like it had taken them forever to run the short distance.
Inside the cab...the driver lay against the steering wheel, a bullet wound in the side of his head, brain matter scattered along the seat and floorboard.
"Oh...oh kami-sama!" the boy gasped, turning around and vomiting on the pavement.
It was horrific. So unbelievable that, for a moment, the boy felt like he wasn't in reality anymore.
"Akihiko!" he called out, reaching out for support. He tried to get his head together, but it was difficult to do so. Izzy's phone was still in the back seat. Looking to his left, down the road, Chiyou noticed what appeared to be long skid marks, and what looked like a...napkin...of some sort, lying in the middle of the road.
"Over there...what's that?" the blond pointed, stumbling in the direction of the item in question. His legs felt like jello, and his heart was beating a mile a minute, but he made it there. On the pavement was a monogrammed handkerchief, with the initials I. L. in silver stitched around the edge.

...............is my drug----------}

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:25 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Clumsy? Well, can't really deny that." he mused. Indeed, he was a living miracle, as many times as everyday activities had nearly taken him out.
"Yeah, I can buy us a cab. No problem, my lady." he teased, pulling his cell out of his sleeve and dialing up the recommended cab service from the company.
A minute passed and he clicked the phone shut, putting it back in its place.
"About ten minutes, they said. I told them to ring me when they arrived."
Pulling the cherry from the top of his pina colada, he held it out to Naoko's lips.
"A sweet for my sweet?" he whispered. Yeah, it was an intimate gesture, but they wouldn't assume anything outside of the two of them being close co-workers, not here. Everyone in the industry was used to the eccentricities of stars.
"Heaven knows we need our rest, as much as we can get until the main event." the akuma slurped at his drink greedily, wishing it were something else entirely he were mouthing at.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:33 pm

"I'd imagine it takes a lot of effort, on your part and on that of your staff, to create your image." Nakai replied, complimenting the man in an odd way.
But, unlike practically everyone else at the event... he didn't ask in regards to Shou's tailor.
"I have to say, I've seen some of your PVs in recent days and if I could be so bold... perhaps a touch of color to your lips would accent your eyes even more?"
It was one think Nakai had noticed... Shou usually had his lips near to the same color as his skin. The blond simply thought the other vocalist would shine just a bit more if there were a hint or two of pink.

Turning, Kai was surprised to see Naoko sitting at the bar, drinking with Ryuukaze.
"A princess he certainly is." the blond spoke, sipping his wine as his own amber gaze focused on his 'clone' for a few moments longer than need be. "I take it Ryuukaze is his prince? Or..." turning back to Shou, Nakai smirked devilishly in an unbelievably charming fashion. "are you his prince these days? If, of course, you don't mind me asking."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Naoko hesitated for a moment, glancing to the side and wondering if anyone where watching.
Then again, a part of him didn't care.
Smirking slightly, Naoko opened his mouth, his teeth closing just above the cherry itself, while his tongue pulled the fruit from the stem. Chewing, the blond sat back.
"Quite tasty." NAKO commented, licking his lips. "Careful, or you'll spill your drink, Ryu-kun."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:49 pm

'Why wouldn't I care about Izzy?' Akihiko thought to himself as he ran down the street.
The man WAS his manager, after all... and the young Koyasu had given up a lot of make him so.
Kind of...
Okay so it had been mostly his own fault that things had turned out like s**t, but that didn't mean he wasn't still going to hold onto Izzy Lucky being his manager with every fiber of his being.

For some reason, seeing the cab driver's brains everywhere, didn't bother Narcissus in the least. He simply opened the back door while Chiyou was vomiting, and searched around until he found Izzy's forgotten iphone... still on.
Turning it off, Akihiko pocketed it then looked around under the seats.
"Good thing I don't mind blood..." the musician whispered.
Which was partially true.
He just couldn't stand the sight of his own blood.
Not really a fainting reaction... more of an incessed rage...

Heading over to Chiyou's side, Akihiko looked at the handkerchief before sighing. "Alright so two signs that Izzy was in this cab..."
Blue eyes surveyed the scene once more, trying to figure out what happened.
"Whoever shot the driver, was obviously shooting from in front." walking around the cab, Narcissus soon figured out a few more clues to the struggle. "Izzy had to have gotten out of the car, due to the handkerchief... and there are some fragments of the driver's blood not far away so... I'm guessing, there was a struggle and Izzy ended up smearing the blood in the struggle."

But other than that...

"There's no ******** way to tell where they went!" Akihiko shouted, kicking the back tire of the cab in his fury.

Just then however... Chiyou's cell phone rang.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:49 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

The Pre-Event

Shou actually was thoughtful about the lipstick. He seriously didn't wish to look like a woman but then again maybe a slightly enhanced color might work. He'd...have to take that up with his stylist, "Why thank you for the advice. I might just take that one to heart during this upcoming event."

He tilted his head to look over at Naoko once more, "Ah...Prince? Well I suppose that is possible considering the way they act. But, in this world, I keep matters of...Church and State separate. However, in the fantasy world that I've brought here tonight, He is my Princess." His own mischievous smile cursed his lips for a fleeting second when he spoke. Sometimes it did seem that reality just flew out the window with the man.

But actually, Shou had a pretty good idea that Naoko and Ryuukaze were well into a relationship, however, it wasn't his place to give out such information. Especially, to a star he hardly knew; even if that star looked exactly like his band mate.

"And yourself? So many pretty things at the party tonight. Any one of them your favored...Princess?" his lips teased out the words with a wink considering Nakai had been so forward, why not return the same?

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:53 pm

Nakai laughed softly, "Not to sound narcissistic but..." he tilted his chin in Naoko's direction. "I'd have to take the princess of yourself and Ryuukaze as my favored as well."
It did sound a bit odd... especially considering the two looked identical almost.
Was Kai in love with himself?
Well... maybe.

"I'm glad though." the blond replied soon after, sipping his wine once more and draining the glass. "Ryuukaze took what I told him to heart. At least it appears that way." amber eyes focused on Shou with a mischievous glint. "So... aside from your fantasy realm princess... do you not have someone equally as beautiful in your reality or... is that a secret?"
Kai could understand a famous musician wanting to keep his love a secret.
He could understand that all too well...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games