Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:11 am
*enters looking tired, annoyed, and a bit disheveled with Draa and grunny*
There. Pastries. Have at it stare

*collapses on a nearby chair*

Took you long enough! I could have caught a ride on a turtle and still gotten here before you stare
*makes his way over to the counter and is disappointed to find only a bunch of pink cookies. Figuring it's better than nothing, he goes ahead and starts eating one. After only a few bites, he looks over at Tes, completely unamused*

These cookies are at least a few days old stare

*rolls his eyes at Draa while grunny makes his way over to the pink cookies, not appearing to have a problem with them*
Well, Grun seems to think they're fine. I don't know what you're complaining about.

He also eats grass right off the ground, you moron! stressed

*grunny keeps eating*
rolleyes Look, you asked to come here for pastries and I brought you here. I don't need any more of your whining today. It's bad enough I had to clean up that mess you made of the apartment stressed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:26 am
*sees Draa and his grunny passed out from sugar overload after eating all of the pink cookies that were laying around then breathes out a sigh of relief*
Finally. That should keep them quiet for a while.

*carefully picks them up so they don't wake and carries them back to his apartment*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:00 pm
((Poor Draa... lol ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:52 pm
*Skips in and looks around, finding pink cookie crumbs everywhere.* Oh my!

*Fixes a cup of tea as she starts cleaning up the mess. Once she's got things shiny again, she goes out to her van, bringing back a cart full of pastries, cookies, pies and cakes and puts them in her glassed refrigerator.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:08 am
breakfast!
*pours a glass of milk and starts looking at all the yummies in the display, nibbles a teensy piece of several before settling on a pieces of raspberry chocolate cheesecake pie, drinks a second glass of milk*
quiet as usual. maybe i'll take a walk, since there don't seem to be any emergencies.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:50 am
eatin time again! *pours self a glass of milk and pours 3 boels of water for the grunnies. sets out collard greens and nasturtium blossoms and sweet timothy and looks in fridge. goes for the cheesecake, and then puts it back with a frown and cooks up some cracked wheat cereal.*  

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:05 am
*sighs as he looks at the food items placed out for him and the other grunnies. He starts to nibble on a collard green while keeping his eyes on bandaidd. As she's distracted cooking cereal, he hops around looking for any pastries out in the open. To his dismay, they've all been put in the glass refrigerator* gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:13 am
Come on, TES's grunny! you have to be hungry. or at least thirsty. I'll go get you some clover blossoms. Maybe you'll like those better.

*goes outside to look for fresh clover*

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:15 am
oh god... she's going to make me eat things from right outside gonk

*paws at the refrigerator desperately*
Open, damn you!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:17 am
*kakkosen cocks his head at Draa*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:19 am
*looks back to see if bandaidd is coming and catches Kakkosen staring at him*
Don't just stand there! Help me out here gonk Don't you want some of those pastries?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:21 am
*eyes light up at the mention of pastries*
*tries to help paw at the refigerator - then looks to the other grunny and makes a squeek noice at him*

((crap I don't have spell check here gonk ))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:34 am
*returns with a selection of fresh clover, clover blossoms, dandelion and salsify only to find no one eating and nothing gone. None of the grunnies are on the counter*

Hey, guys! I got you some fresh sweet yumyums! guys? are you playing hide and seek again?

*drops grunny food in sink and looks for grunnies*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:36 am
*sees Bandy looking for them so nuzzles Draa to get his attention*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:38 am
{{yes... going without spell check kind of sucks. Ryzan is usually the one to go without}}

*Tes' grunny stares at the other two pawing at the refrigerator and copies them, not really knowing what's going on*

tch... this is getting us no where...
*climbs up on grunny's head and tries to reach for the handle*

Why do they make these so freaking tall stressed

*thinking Kakkosen is just wanting to play, he brushes him off*
Not now! We have to open this fridge before bandaidd comes back

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games