Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:28 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun closes his eyes and purrs happily as he drops the scratching to the a petting; his ears twitching happily.

she purrs even more, petting is her soft spot she pulls his face towards her and kisses him softly, eyes closed all the while

Shun eyes become wide as he blushes from the kiss but does not pull away as he purrs softly as he closes his eyes and kisses back, petting her ears softly.

she smiles when he does not pull away, her purrs become louder making her whole body vibrate against him she rubs his ears lightly

Instead of a purr this time, a soft moan comes out of his lips as he knotted his hands in Yoru's hair.

a moan of her own escapes her lips, and she blushes at the sound, not expecting it, she contiues to rub his ears

Eventually Shun had to pull for air. He sucked it in sharply then exhaled happily at the oxygen. He looked at yoru then blushed as he unknotted her hair but didn't get up. "W-what just happened?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:32 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun eyes become wide as he blushes from the kiss but does not pull away as he purrs softly as he closes his eyes and kisses back, petting her ears softly.

she smiles when he does not pull away, her purrs become louder making her whole body vibrate against him she rubs his ears lightly

Instead of a purr this time, a soft moan comes out of his lips as he knotted his hands in Yoru's hair.

a moan of her own escapes her lips, and she blushes at the sound, not expecting it, she contiues to rub his ears

Eventually Shun had to pull for air. He sucked it in sharply then exhaled happily at the oxygen. He looked at yoru then blushed as he unknotted her hair but didn't get up. "W-what just happened?" He asked.

she lies back panting slightly now a rose pink colour and hand caresses his face "i dont know, but I liked it" she smiles up at him  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:34 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she lies back panting slightly now a rose pink colour and hand caresses his face "i dont know, but I liked it" she smiles up at him

Shun blushes at the caressing amd at what she said and nodded. "M-me t-too." He stammered out, hiding the blush with his hair.
(>.< so cute)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:40 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun blushes at the caressing amd at what she said and nodded. "M-me t-too." He stammered out, hiding the blush with his hair.
(>.< so cute)

(i know! X3)
she giggled at his shyness, "d-do you think, we c-could go out?" now shes blushing beet colour  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:43 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio: i hope its not too serious of an injury...

She gets out of the elevator and looks for the room.

Torio: *Follows close behind*

She finds it and opens the door to find Yuni crying beside the bed that sakura is in.

Torio: Sakura!!!! Yuni!!!! *he looks at the bandages covering both of them*

"Is Sakura alive?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:43 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(>.< so cute)

(i know! X3)
she giggled at his shyness, "d-do you think, we c-could go out?" now shes blushing beet colour

Shun blushed more and nodded "O-o-ok-ay." He stammered out.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:45 pm
Vincent walks down an alley way and stumbles upon his friend Shun's house and knocks on the door "Shun are you home?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:47 pm
deathsand emo
Vincent walks down an alley way and stumbles upon his friend Shun's house and knocks on the door "Shun are you home?"

Kiki wakes up from her nap and yawns as she goes to the door and answers hit. "Hello?" she says sleepingly  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:52 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo

Kiki wakes up from her nap and yawns as she goes to the door and answers hit. "Hello?" she says sleepingly

"... Hi Kiki is shun home?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:54 pm
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo

Kiki shook her head. "No, he's out at the moment. Would you like to wait for him?" She asked.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:57 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo

Kiki shook her head. "No, he's out at the moment. Would you like to wait for him?" She asked.

"Ok." He walks inside and sits on a sofa.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:59 pm
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo

"Ok." He walks inside and sits on a sofa.

"Would you like anything to drink?" She asked with a smile on her face.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:00 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(>.< so cute)

(i know! X3)

she giggles and hugs him "great!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:01 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(>.< so cute)

(i know! X3)

Shun blushes a beet red as he hugs back shyly and smiles softly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:05 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(>.< so cute)

(i know! X3)

Shun blushes a beet red as he hugs back shyly and smiles softly.

her stomach growls and she pulls back blushing "um, can i get a snack?" she said grinning sheepishly  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games