Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:38 pm
Dwhite_McCloud
sdrawkcab
Dwhite_McCloud
sdrawkcab
Dwhite_McCloud
One does not have to be some veteren to be able to make someone blush...I don't try and i have people falling in love with me.. Man my girl hates that anyway...
You must just have natural talent then. B] She hates blushing? o: I wouldn't imagine anyone would really like it.
Well i supposed blushing would be annoying but its cute and attracts attention.. Something needed in order to break the bashful ness. And i happen to know someone who like bushing, She views it like this, If a guy can mannage to make her blush, She knows he would be good for her as a boyfriend or something like that.. But it brings up the problem when she blushed this one time because of a girl...<_< I don't think she ever got over that
Wow~ I never really approached it that way. I hope your freind is okay~ XD; I'm less shy than I used to be, but I'm still shy. Anything could make me blush, really~ I blush when I volunteer to answer a question in a classroom. I really hope that it doesn't attract more attention because usually I just want to hide if I am blushing. x.x
That is so hot you have no idea heh
*laughs* I'd love to say something like "*blushes*" right here~ buuut I'd rather just.. um..
So~ how about that last Mimzy?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:40 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

ACME was never a relyable company.
yeah there are more important things...like your computer XD
that word is soo much in spanish.
Only if your were the villain of the piece. PX
Exactly. O:
...Um~ repite, por favor?
Never worked for cyotee and the cat and the bird.... all those animals had defective ACME items.
*falls over*
Fantastico ^^;;
PX I'll have to edit this.
^______^
XD Oh~~ yeah, it does seem like they say that a lot on TV.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:34 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Exactly. O:
Never worked for cyotee and the cat and the bird.... all those animals had defective ACME items.
*falls over*
Fantastico ^^;;
^______^
I have never been so lost in my life.
Ok edit away?
I fall over you smile....great.
On tv? I was just saying that word is better in spanish then in english x.x

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:35 am
Did you get the idea that the mimzy went well with a PJ looking costume too, Cabbi?  

Oulixeus
Crew

Dwhite_McCloud

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:57 pm
sdrawkcab
Dwhite_McCloud
sdrawkcab
Dwhite_McCloud
sdrawkcab
Dwhite_McCloud
One does not have to be some veteren to be able to make someone blush...I don't try and i have people falling in love with me.. Man my girl hates that anyway...
You must just have natural talent then. B] She hates blushing? o: I wouldn't imagine anyone would really like it.
Well i supposed blushing would be annoying but its cute and attracts attention.. Something needed in order to break the bashful ness. And i happen to know someone who like bushing, She views it like this, If a guy can mannage to make her blush, She knows he would be good for her as a boyfriend or something like that.. But it brings up the problem when she blushed this one time because of a girl...<_< I don't think she ever got over that
Wow~ I never really approached it that way. I hope your freind is okay~ XD; I'm less shy than I used to be, but I'm still shy. Anything could make me blush, really~ I blush when I volunteer to answer a question in a classroom. I really hope that it doesn't attract more attention because usually I just want to hide if I am blushing. x.x
*laughs* I'd love to say something like "*blushes*" right here~ buuut I'd rather just.. um..

Heh, Well I find it way attractive for a female to blush... To cute heh * ZOMG Glopms the teddybear*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:04 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Exactly. O:
*falls over*
Fantastico ^^;;
^______^
Ok edit away?
Do you have any idea how hard it is to find good looney toon cartoons on youtube? x.x
Well I can't throw a pillow down, you just grumble! D<
"That word is so much in Spanish." It's missing a verb! So I assumed that you meant "That word is used so much in Spanish." Instead of "That word is so much better in Spanish."

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:04 pm
Oulixeus
Did you get the idea that the mimzy went well with a PJ looking costume too, Cabbi?
XD ^^ I guess I did. I was matching the~ skinny-ness. I must say you look very cute in your widdle jammies. ;3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:06 pm
Dwhite_McCloud
sdrawkcab
Dwhite_McCloud
sdrawkcab

Heh, Well I find it way attractive for a female to blush... To cute heh * ZOMG Glopms the teddybear*
*ish glomped* XD I think the mimzy is cute~~  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:06 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Exactly. O:
*falls over*
Fantastico ^^;;
^______^
Ok edit away?
Do you have any idea how hard it is to find good looney toon cartoons on youtube? x.x
"That word is so much in Spanish." It's missing a verb! So I assumed that you meant "That word is used so much in Spanish." Instead of "That word is so much better in Spanish."
Loony Tunes? I have them all on VHS so I have no need to see them on youtube XD;;
I can't help it if I had bad aim!!
Oh *tee-he* so that was myyy fault (whats new) sorry ^^;

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:14 pm
I'm bored now  

Dwhite_McCloud

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:52 pm
Dwhite_McCloud
I'm bored now
Of course you are. Bored people come to Gaia to be... bored with eachother. ^^; Or at least that's what it seems like.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:06 pm
NeveroddoreveN
Dwhite_McCloud
I'm bored now
Of course you are. Bored people come to Gaia to be... bored with eachother. ^^; Or at least that's what it seems like.

This is quite true, though it seems a lot of times like I'm the only bored one online..

original karbear

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:17 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Ok edit away?
Loony Tunes? I have them all on VHS so I have no need to see them on youtube XD;;
*laughs* In searching for them, I tried every spelling I could think of to try to catch mispelling. Looks like I mixed myself up. x.x Anyway~ I swear the 'good guys' had acme products that worked.
And I can't help that either.
XD It's no problem~ but it goes back to that whole "maybe we never understand eachother" thing.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:19 pm
original karbear
NeveroddoreveN
Dwhite_McCloud
I'm bored now

This is quite true, though it seems a lot of times like I'm the only bored one online..
Really? o: I swear I see people post all the time that they're bored. ^^;;
I don't go on Gaia because I'm bored~ I'm usually double tasking with some other work.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:01 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Ok edit away?
*laughs* In searching for them, I tried every spelling I could think of to try to catch mispelling. Looks like I mixed myself up. x.x Anyway~ I swear the 'good guys' had acme products that worked.
And I can't help that either.
XD It's no problem~ but it goes back to that whole "maybe we never understand eachother" thing.
Humm I onyl watch felix the cat on you tuibe. Oh yes ofcourse it worked for them.
well then lay down a bigger pillow XD
>.> but if i payed attention. Maybe we should only talk about one thing in one quote box....make it easier to understand atleast.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games