Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:47 pm
"Yay I win." She giggled as she wrapped her arms around him. "Good. I was about to give in myself." She kissed him passionately. "I love you, Alex." She said after she had pulled away.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:48 pm
"I love you too, baby." Alex smiled and hugged her tightly, pressing himself against her. "Maybe we should do this on our honeymoon. We got rid of most of our clothes." He laughed.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:54 pm
Eva laughed and nodded. "Yeah, this will be fun on our honeymoon. I can bring........different clothing." She teased and then shivered again. Quickly, she pulled the covers over them and wrapped her arms around him tighter. "Sorry, I'm cold." She buried her in chest and then kissed it. "You're so warm."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:57 pm
"Ok, but keep the bra." Alex grinned. "I like that." He stated and rubbed the back of her head as she buried it into his chest. "Glad to be of service." He laughed a little wrapped the blanket around the two of them so they were in a kind of cocoon.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:00 pm
"Oh I'll keep the bra alright. But I have something else that you will like even better. I'm saving it just for that night........and then other nights in the future." She closed her eyes and took in his scent. She snuggled closer to him and then smiled. "That's why I'm marrying you."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:03 pm
"Wait, why are you marrying me?" He asked, slightly confused. He thought for a second but then realized he had no more clothes to wear. They had all burned. "And now I'm really curious."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:06 pm
"Because you're warm." She teased and kissed him. "And because I love you so much. But maybe we should by more clothes for you so you have other stuff to wear. And I'm sure my brothers can give you some of their old clothes."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:12 pm
Alex nodded. "That sounds great." He smiled and ran a hand through her hair. "And those are great reasons to me." He nodded again.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:21 pm
"Oh, those are just some of the reasons. I have tons more. And I could get a little creative when describing them." She told him and then closed her eyes. "But mainly, it's pure love. We proved this when we broke up."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:20 pm
Alex nodded. "Yeah... let's not ever do that again." He said and kissed her quickly. "You're all I've ever wanted in life." He said softly.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:25 pm
Eva nodded. "I agree. Let's never do that again. It was enough torture to last me a life time." She looked into his eyes and smiled. "I feel the same way about you. You're all that and a bag of potato chips." She laughed. "I've never felt like this with anyone. Which is a good thing of course. I'll love you for always and eternity."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:28 pm
Alex blinked and cocked his head to the side. "A bag of potato chips? What the heck does that have to do anything?" He laughed. "For an eternity and always." He smiled softly and kissed her head.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:31 pm
She shrugged. "It's like the saying 'you think you're all that and a bag of potato chips.' But it's meant a different way. So I'm letting you know that you're really are better. It's like you have to add more just to show how incredible you are." She sighed. "But I do love you." She snuggled closer to him and then closed her eyes. "So are we going to stay in bed until Jessica gets here?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:36 pm
Alex shrugged and rubbed his face against her neck. "Ok, I get it now." He laughed softly and kissed her neck. "And I don't see what's wrong with staying in bed. I'm rather comfortable."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:39 pm
Eva scratched his head and nodded. "I'm comfortable too. I was just making sure. I don't mind spending all day in bed with you let alone whole life time. Now that I am actually excited about." She kissed the top of his head and then closed her eyes enjoying their closeness.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games