Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:08 am

[Well it kinda is though.... When you say, "no kit noticed," that's kinda controlling whether or not our characters can notice if she is awake; which is godmodding. And when you say, "waking up a few queens," that's technically controlling other character, but then not really because the only queens are Goldenrain and Crystalstar, but unless you tried purposely waking Goldenrain and Crystalstar, then that would be godmodding. But if you're just being stubborn, try not to take it out on the roleplay please. ^^]

Risingkit looked suspiciously at Gracekit for a moment, the shrugged and flicked his tail to beckon Whitekit. His brother came over quickly since he had hear the conversation already, and shook his head a bit.

"I can't help you with your plans, not like this one." He mumbled.

Risingkit growled, staring eye to eye with his brother as if they were having a staring contest. Then finally, Whitekit gave in.

"Alright." He whispered.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:02 am

((I'M not being stubborn, Gracekit is, if i don't put it in the RP then she wouldn't be stubborn....

Anyway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVPQmRnl0r4
That's my teacher))

Currently Dead Account

Ghosthole

Sparkly Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:45 am

"Good. It's all working out then. Tell me when you're ready."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:37 pm

(Okay. Drop it guys. She didn't mean to so lets just drop it. *sigh*)
(DUDE! That is the best teacher ever...)

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:42 pm

[Dude, I'm not meaning to be mean in any way. I just don't think it was very fair to our characters when she did that, and all I was doing was telling her that. Sorry.]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:37 am

sagefire looked at winterclaw.he was just like any other tom"hello"she said sweetly

athena321
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:42 am

"A kittypet?!" Dapplekit gasped, and began to run forward to hear, but then she stopped and looked back to Risingkit. "But, I'm just having so much fun with my friends. I'll listen later." she padded back. "ALright Whitekit, on the count of three, you dash." she whispered. "One... two... three!"
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:30 pm

Whitekit looked at Dapplekit, confused. "Wait, wha-" He was cut off by a great push from his brother and he then realized that he was supposed to run out of the nursery. Sighing a bit, he clumsily ran out of the nursery. "Er-Can't catch me...Bearclaw." Sometimes he could be so unenthusiastic about things, it's quite scary.

ch3shire_c4t

Ghosthole

Sparkly Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:32 pm

"Okay, should I go through now?" asked Raggedkit after Whitekit had ran away.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Crystalstar purred and continued the story. Shaking her head as Whitekit ran out of the nursery.

(Dapplekit will never see her warrior days if she's not careful...lol ^.^ I love it!)

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:13 pm

Risingkit nodded, "I'll try to keep you out of view so the other queens don't see you leave." He whispered, casually backing up towards the hole in the nursery wall. His fluff was certainly helpful now since it easily blocked the hole from any view. He flicked his ear, letting Raggedkit know he can come.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:04 pm

"Okay!" squeaked Raggedkit as he crawled through the hole. "I'm ready!" and he reached out his paws.

Ghosthole

Sparkly Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:54 am

((But that doesn't stop her! xP))

"Hey!" Bearclaw shouted. "Whitekit!" It was pretty easy to catch up to the kit, she scooped in him her jaws and began to carry him back.

Dapplekit ran up to the hole, "Quick! Let's get going!" she hissed.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:42 am

(Should I notice?)
(I think I should...you will never see the light of day again! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! jk jk)

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Ghosthole

Sparkly Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:39 pm

"Alright." said Raggedkit as he grabbed Dapplekit's paws and pulled her through. He did the same with Risingkit.
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games