Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:38 pm
"I know. Listen. This is extremely important. I'm going to try to get Wishsong back to the medicine cats' den by carrying her. I need you to run back to camp and get four warriors. NOW!" Leafpetal said. Lightkit went off running back to camp. Leafpetal knew that Wishsong could be majorly hurt, so before Leafpetal tried to pick her up, she looked at her wound. It was deep, but that could be helped. Leafpetal checked Wishosng for any more injuries. Leafpetal stopped at Wishsong's left foreleg. She felt it and saw that it was broken. Leafpetal continued to search Wishsong for injuries, but there weren't anymore. Leafpetal put more cobwebs on her gash, and gently tried to lift her, but Leafpetal couldn't. So Leafpetal had to sit back down and just changed the cobwebs once in a while. Lightkit, please hurry, Leafpetal thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:39 pm
"ROBINSONG!!!!! PATCHSTAR!!!!!!!!! EAGLEHEART!!!!!!!! PANTHERCLAW!!!!!!!! WISHSONG IS INJURED! HELP!"
Lightkit sprinted into camp yowling this, while Robinsong let out a yowl of shock.  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:50 pm
Leafpetal saw some comfrey. She quickly got up, and got some of them. When she got back to Wishosong, she grabbed some more cobwebs from the bush next to her. She made a pile of comfrey and cobwebs next to her. She looked over to Wishsong's broken left foreleg. She was thankful that she was unconcious (sp?) because when she was going to set it, she knew it would hurt. She took her time, making sure that it would heal correctly, and set her leg in place. She put comfrey in certain places and rapped it in cobwebs. Now she just had to wait for Lightkit to return with somw warriors. She just sat next to Wishsong, keeping her warm and making sure that her leg would stay still and changed the cobwebs on her gash once in a while to make sure that they were fresh. She wished that there was some marigold or horsetail to keep infection away, but she dare not leave Wishsong for a moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:53 pm
*Wishsong dream land* what? where am i?wishsong looked up at the sky. she cowered are those stars getting closer? wait those are cats!!! she wimpers. am i dead? no... i have a clan to serve and one of the cats come up to wishsong and nusles her. you are not dead. i have a prophicy for you
are you ready you can only tell patchstar ok the starry cat began. mew
light and wish come together and protect the land. but wait. im wish!!! it cant be can it. the starry warrior nodded. yes it is you but light.. is yes him too and mew... is the starry warrior said no mew is not in this clan you must find her and bring her to the moontree as soon as possible. the warrior beggins to fade and wishsong said wait tell me more.. i will allways be with you... i promise..*physcial world*no... dont...go...
P.S. im still unconcuios  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:54 pm
Robinsong ran up to Leafpetal and, without a word, picked Wishsong up. Eagleheart lifted Wishsong's other side, and together they lugged her back to camp.
They set Wishsong down, and Lightkit mewed,
"Thanks!"
(Sorry for taking over Eagleheart, but I wanted to get that over with without having to wait for people!)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:58 pm
when she was set down wishsong siezed and her bandages came off. she whimpered it burns!! starclan help me help me  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:10 pm
((its ok for taking over her part. i'm sure that Eagleheart won't mind))

"Calm down, Wishsong. You'll be alright." Leafpetal turned to Lightkit. "Go get me some marigold, comfrey, and a bunch of cobwebs." When lightkit returned, she chewwed up the marigold, and spat the juice into the wound. She wrapped it with fresh cobwebs. Then she carefully unwrapped the cobweb wrapping around the broken leg. Leafpetal made sure that it was still in perfect place and put some fresh comfrey in place and wrapped it in fresh cobwebs. When she was done, she turned to Lightkit and said, "I'm sorry Lightkit. I am just so afriad that the wound will be infected or the broken leg won't heal right. I sorry i didn't let you help. Can you do me a favor and get me a piece of fresh-kill from the pile? I haven't eaten all day and now i don't want to leave wishsong, ok?" When he left, she turned to Wishsong and said, "Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:20 pm
slowly wakes up and screams at her surroundings. she was in the med.cat den she saw a cat she did not know know. she was patting cobbwebs onto her fur and asked in allarm who are you and what are you doing to me!!!!ow what happened to my head it hurts so much

yes cats can have amnesia  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:39 pm
"Wishsong. Its me. Leafpetal. You are in the medicine cats' den. You felt down and broke your leg and got a gash. You'll be fine," Leafpetal said. Lightkit returned with a mouse. "thanks Lightkit. Why don't you go and play with your friends. You need a break for now." Lightkit nodded and left. "here, why don't we share. I bet you're hungry too," she said. She picked up the mouse with her teeth and plopped in in front of Wishsong.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:44 pm
what??? i do not remember anything  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:47 pm
"wait. you don't remember ANYTHING?" Leafpetal asked, as she got up and looked at Wishsong.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:51 pm
all i remember is darkness falling over me.... why does my leg hurt she looks at her leg then she sees all of the dried blood what happened to me..  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:55 pm
"you fell down and broke your leg. You also got a gash on your side. A few cats helped me get you back here to the medicine cats' den. I put hebs and cobwebs on your wound and your leg so they will heal," Leafpetal explained. "Are you sure you don't remember ANYTHING?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:57 pm
no nothing hey who is tht over there  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:01 pm
"over where?"  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games