Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:49 am
Jasper ran his fingers through Nana's hair, grinning and crying joyously. After a moment, he sighed. "We should go see Caterpillar. I have a feeling he's expecting us..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:12 pm
Marchy didn't say a whole lot; he just smiled knowingly, and said, "I knew you weren't just delirious."
~~~
Hatter giggled and tossed his hair girlishly when she kissed his hand. "Ooh, you're so chivalrous, brave knight!" he said in a fabulous falsetto. Then he chuckled, returning to his normal voice. "Really, though, you have come to be an excellent fighter. In fact, I quite admire you!"
~~~
"I wonder if he knew where I was the whole time," Nana wondered aloud, as they walked considerably more slowly toward the mushroom forest. "The Caterpillar, I mean. You think maybe he's been keeping track of me and just letting everything work itself out?"

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:20 pm
"Probably...knowing the b*****d." Jasper chuckled darkly. "Why, if I could...I'd squish him..." He hated being indebted to such a...greedy pest.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:23 pm
((Now that I have my account back...XD))

Rabbit smiled sheepishly. "Yeah...I wasn't. Delirious, I mean." His face was a deep red, in fact, he could probably challenge a radish to a color contest...and win. "So...you don't mind? You aren't...grossed out?"
Tick giggled. "I learned all the basics from an incredible teacher." "Why, thank you, Tick!" Came The White Knight's voice and she sighed. "Not you..." Looking up at Hatter, she grinned sheepishly. "See what I've had to put up with..."  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:48 pm
User Image
((I got this awhile ago...never actually shared it with you guys...))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:59 pm
((lol... THAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!))

Marchy smiled again, but it was less of a secret smile and more one of tenderness. "No, I'm not grossed out," he said quietly, "and I don't mind at all."
~~~
"Well, you've handled it like a champion," the Hatter said, planting another kiss on her cheek. "Now, let's get ourselves moving a little faster.... it's starting to get a little chilly with all this snow! How did you fare with the human illnesses? I certainly hope you didn't have to go through anything awful, but I bet that trip down the river did some damage...."
~~~
"He'd see you coming a mile away. Just get little Clairice to attack him with her flowery bonnet," Nana said with a laugh. ...She actually laughed...

((OMG, TICK, THAT IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!))

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:02 pm
Jasper was about to say something, but hearing the word, 'bonnet' his eyes narrowed. "Hardy har har." He said, trying his best not to smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:07 pm
(( biggrin Thank you.))

Rabbit smiled, feeling a sudden rush of relief. "That's good...I'm not sure what I'd do if you weren't fond of the idea." Sitting there for a moment, he looked up at Marchy. "So...what now?"
Tick made a face. "Being sick were terrible. I got sick alot actually...flu, cold, you name it..." The White Knight made a face at that. "She'd force herself to get sick. Sometimes I wondered if she just wanted to die..." Tick coughed, quickly changing the subject. "It helped me build up a tolerance. So, whenever I DO get sick, it's relatively harmless now."  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:20 pm
Marchy laughed and flopped back into the snow. "I don't know," he admitted. "It's... strange."
~~~
The Hatter started to investigate further, but something about Tick's tone made him stop. Instead he said, "Well, it's good that you've built up your immune system, but I hate to think of you getting sick so often!"
~~~
"Oh, I'm sorry, are you still bitter about that?" Nana asked with a little giggle. "You still wouldn't believe me if I told you it really did look dashing?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:34 pm
"A bonnet is in no way, dashing." He said, shaking his head, but finally gave in and smiled. "However, it is funny."  

MadHattard

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:39 pm
The Night Faery
Marchy laughed and flopped back into the snow. "I don't know," he admitted. "It's... strange."
~~~
The Hatter started to investigate further, but something about Tick's tone made him stop. Instead he said, "Well, it's good that you've built up your immune system, but I hate to think of you getting sick so often!"
~~~
"Oh, I'm sorry, are you still bitter about that?" Nana asked with a little giggle. "You still wouldn't believe me if I told you it really did look dashing?"

Rabbit nodded in agreement, reaching for his blanket, but thought otherwise...it was, afterall, covered in snow. "Strange." He said. "Ah, I've never done this before...but, Marchy...would you...like a 'companion'?" Poor Rabbit, felt so awkward just discussing it.
Tick nodded, hoping they'd reach The Caterpillar's forest soon. She wanted to change...armor was in no way...cuddly. Besides, Rosalie was dead...she could afford to relax...for alittle bit. Hearing The White Knight talk about her...dark days...she narrowed her eyes at him in warning. Hatter didn't need to know about that. Course, if she'd ask...she'd probably share.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:20 pm
((sorry these posts are so sparsely distributed; I have a very unfair amount of homework...))

"That it certainly is," Nana agreed, and laughed again. Suddenly, she realized how strange it was that she was acting happy, and froze in shock mid-giggle. "Jasper..." she whined, sounding almost scared.
~~~
"A... what?" Marchy asked, a little confused. He'd never really learned much about relationships. "A companion?"
~~~
"Look there," said the Hatter happily, pointing ahead. In the distance, they could see the silhouettes of a few mushroom caps, and the wind was starting to carry to them a few light spores. "We're very close!"

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:28 pm
indya looked up at the caterpillar "Caterpillar is ms. Nera still here , there's something I would like to ask of her " she had a good idea, and she couldn't wait to ask  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:30 pm
((Same here. Don't even have that much, but it's taking FOREVER!!!))

Jasper blinked, tilting his head to the side curiously. "What?" He asked. "Not feeling well?"

MadHattard

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:35 pm
Miss Nera called from above. "I am here, child. What is it you'd like to ask?" She had a knitted black shawl around her shoulders...she wasn't very fond of the cold weather.
"Companion...uh...boyfriend? Uh...I don't know what I'm asking..." Rabbit sighed, burying his face in his hands. "Just forget I said anything."
Tick looked ahead, seeing the mushroom caps and nodding. "Yes, I see it. Oh, it's been too long..."  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games