Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 951 952 953 954 955 956 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:17 am
http://sigur-ros.co.uk/valtari/hour/

Yes. Valtari.

7-8pm around the world. Is 7.16pm for me right now so I'm basically jizzing myself with this music.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:42 am
see u next tuesday
Man, what's with all the rallyfags hanging around? They must've missed the 'GCD' part of the guild name

Maybe they are lurkers, but maybe they want to see what the forum crowd is like.  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,550 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:49 am
see u next tuesday
Man, what's with all the rallyfags hanging around? They must've missed the 'GCD' part of the guild name

Yeah. They just see the word "Gangsta" and instantly join. xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:24 am
Lol. I had to read into this before I joined. I was like. Oh god another stupid noob guild. But it seems pretty cool so I decided to accept the invite.  

porsef

Vicious Lover

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:27 am
Porcelain Toilet
Lol. I had to read into this before I joined. I was like. Oh god another stupid noob guild. But it seems pretty cool so I decided to accept the invite.

LOL

Its like that place with a questionable outside appearance

but on the inside we're fine dining. cool  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:46 am
Meromictic
Porcelain Toilet

LOL

Its like that place with a questionable outside appearance

but on the inside we're fine dining. cool

Yeah. I actually have a catering hall / party place like that near me. It looks like an abandoned warehouse building on the outside and then on the inside it's absolutely gorgeous. c: [ Not to mention expensive! emotion_0A0 ]  

porsef

Vicious Lover

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:08 am
http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/2012/05/17/borderlands-2-collectors-limited-editions-announced/

That Borderlands 2 case emotion_jawdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:37 pm
I'm back from some running after going to get my hair done. I found out, I'm already starting to get white hair. I'm only 23 though. gonk My mom had white hair at 24 and my brother's hair started turning white at 18.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

porsef

Vicious Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:40 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
I'm back from some running after going to get my hair done. I found out, I'm already starting to get white hair. I'm only 23 though. gonk My mom had white hair at 24 and my brother's hair started turning white at 18.

Welcome back, fellow guild person. :c Yeah, I think it's probably all genetic. My teacher was telling us about how his dad started balding early and so did he. It's really not too cool. D:  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:44 pm
Porcelain Toilet
Magnificent Moonbeam

Welcome back, fellow guild person. :c Yeah, I think it's probably all genetic. My teacher was telling us about how his dad started balding early and so did he. It's really not too cool. D:
Thanks for the welcoming back and welcome to the guild. I know. gonk I learned that since my mom saw a piece of white hair on my head thinking it was one of our dogs, but it was mine while I was making a cake, and I found another one when I was over at the hair place. =a=  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

porsef

Vicious Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:48 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Porcelain Toilet
Magnificent Moonbeam

Thanks for the welcoming back and welcome to the guild. I know. gonk I learned that since my mom saw a piece of white hair on my head thinking it was one of our dogs, but it was mine while I was making a cake, and I found another one when I was over at the hair place. =a=

; n; Just remember not to pluck them out of your head. I still believe in the myth that if you pluck one more will grow. Not sure if it's true though. I mean, I suppose if they start getting to be too noticeable just dye over them. I'm sure they aren't seeing that you're just finding small strands.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:51 pm
Porcelain Toilet

; n; Just remember not to pluck them out of your head. I still believe in the myth that if you pluck one more will grow. Not sure if it's true though. I mean, I suppose if they start getting to be too noticeable just dye over them. I'm sure they aren't seeing that you're just finding small strands.
I see. Though I don't know which color to dye the hair then. Since I'm currently unemployed after getting laid off from work, I kinda have to be cautious if I'm to go back and prepare for the next job counseling.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

porsef

Vicious Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:54 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Porcelain Toilet

I see. Though I don't know which color to dye the hair then. Since I'm currently unemployed after getting laid off from work, I kinda have to be cautious if I'm to go back and prepare for the next job counseling.

Well if you like your natural color (if you don't usually dye it) then dye it that color. But if you want a different color, I suppose. Just try to stick with natural colors. Red is an exception. Just make sure it's not like super bright red and you should be fine. Like a velvet cupcake red should be fine, if you want red, that is.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:56 pm
I just came back from seeing a new hairdresser. There was budgies and three kittens that were only a week old in the waiting area, best time getting my hair cut ever. emotion_kirakira  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:59 pm
Porcelain Toilet

Well if you like your natural color (if you don't usually dye it) then dye it that color. But if you want a different color, I suppose. Just try to stick with natural colors. Red is an exception. Just make sure it's not like super bright red and you should be fine. Like a velvet cupcake red should be fine, if you want red, that is.
Well, my hair's normally a dark brown. I guess I'll try that if my hair gets even more white. But I hope not for a while. Your avi looks great by the way. 3nodding  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 951 952 953 954 955 956 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games