Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 950 951 952 953 954 955 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:49 pm
katana68
Icy Reign
{{ eek WTF?!?!??!! scream ARGH!!! JUST SHOOT ME NOW!!! This is so unfair gonk }}

((What? confused ))

((I second this....what? confused ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:50 pm
*Her eyes narrow in on Lady Leko-Chan and she slides closer. As she slips in to Lady's form, she whispers softly.* What are we drinking tonight? twisted  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:51 pm
katana68
JustinShowcase
katana68
*stands up and turns to get another beer, and looks over her shoulder at Showcase* Explosives? What, learning how to defuse bombs or something like that?

Yes…you could say that. cool

*returns to the bar with a fresh Corona in hand* Ah, secret training, hmm? *she takes a sip of her beer while looking at Showcase over her glasses*
It's not really a secret. It's routine. *he takes another drink of his scotch.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:52 pm
* reaches down and lifts Leko into his arms and looks inot her eyes * I have missed you Leko, whether you know it or not. I am very tired and I need to rest. My chamber is next to the torture chamber if you are ever worried or need something. I will see you soon * with that hekisses her lightly on the cheek and sets her down at the bar and strides off to his room. as hes passing through the bookcase he can hear Psyzapp and Officer Dougherty muttering in her room. he shakes his head and sighs as he continues on to his room with thoughts of Leko. *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:53 pm
Ghost of Lily
*Her eyes narrow in on Lady Leko-Chan and she slides closer. As she slips in to Lady's form, she whispers softly.* What are we drinking tonight? twisted

gonk come on I have enough voices in me already!!.. wait... just what are you up to you little apparition?... mischief I hope twisted drink of the night is top shelf scotch

edit:
*is shocked to have been lifts and carried so she just waves shyly to Black as he continues down the stairs then mutters to herself*
yes yes your room just down from mine... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:54 pm
JustinShowcase

Well then, what are you going to do, now that your training is over? Anything....fun? wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:56 pm
lady leko-chan
Ghost of Lily

gonk come on I have enough voices in me already!!.. wait... just what are you up to you little apparition?... mischief I hope twisted drink of the night is top shelf scotch
*Ghost's voice whispers in Lady's head.* I knew you'd understand ~ I just wanted one little drink, or two... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:57 pm
katana68
JustinShowcase

Well then, what are you going to do, now that your training is over? Anything....fun? wink

I'll have to check in with Mr. Killafrog and Officer Dougherty and get up to speed on things over at the GGB first and depending upon the status of things will determine if I have any free time on my hands.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 14 Total: 18 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Oh God, William…I'm not going to get anything done with you distracting me like this. stressed Why don't you just go up to the Bar and I'll come and get you when I'm finished.

*He sighs heavily as he straightens up to look into her beautiful blue eyes* Yeah, can't blame a man for trying though! *He gives her a sly grin, then leans in and gives her a gentle kiss on her lips. He takes a small step back and motions towards her office with one hand, the other still holding her around her waist* Do what you need to do, and I'll see you upstairs then.  
Is it horrible of me to say that I do not wish for jabbress to tell me of her romance with Dougherty? At first I was quite happy for her, jhal as her intimacies became more open, it made me feel even more alone. I feel like I had related to her more before she developed feelings for him and when she had initially decided not to get involved with him. Heartache and yearning are things I am mzilt more familiar with....

*reaches up and flicks the switch to the off position and lights a candle for Icy so she is not in complete darkness, setting it in the corner by her*

I do not like to admit it, jhal.... jabbress was one of the reasons I wanted to leave. Though her relationship did not influence my decision as much as other things did, I cannot deny it did not push me in that direction. If I am to have a feeling of loneliness, I believe actually being alone while I have it would be easier.

I do not have many ties in my own world. While not ostracized like Tes was, having connection with him does not exactly put me in high standing. There is not much there to return to except for the familiarity of it all....

*lays down on his back and stares up at the ceiling, starting to come to a realization*
Perhaps you are right... there may be more for me here at the moment. There is just so much that I wish to get away from as well and I do not know where else to turn.... *smiles slightly* I suppose that is why I am telling all this to you. With all that has been going on... it seems as if no one else would have time to listen. How unfortunate it took being locked in a closet with someone to get an open ear.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:59 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Psyzapp
Oh God, William…I'm not going to get anything done with you distracting me like this. stressed Why don't you just go up to the Bar and I'll come and get you when I'm finished.

*He sighs heavily as he straightens up to look into her beautiful blue eyes* Yeah, can't blame a man for trying though! *He gives her a sly grin, then leans in and gives her a gentle kiss on her lips. He takes a small step back and motions towards her office with one hand, the other still holding her around her waist* Do what you need to do, and I'll see you upstairs then.

*She kisses him back* I promise the minute I'm finished, I'll come and get you. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:00 pm
damecharlie
katana68
Icy Reign
{{ eek WTF?!?!??!! scream ARGH!!! JUST SHOOT ME NOW!!! This is so unfair gonk }}

((What? confused ))

((I second this....what? confused ))

((Don't you guys get it? She wants to be let out of that storage room so she can play with us out here! rofl ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:02 pm
Ghost of Lily
lady leko-chan
Ghost of Lily

*Ghost's voice whispers in Lady's head.* I knew you'd understand ~ I just wanted one little drink, or two... ninja

Oh dear little apparition help yourself and do have fun twisted
*she twirls the glass and lets the little spirt have its way*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:03 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68
JustinShowcase

I'll have to check in with Mr. Killafrog and Officer Dougherty and get up to speed on things over at the GGB first and depending upon the status of things will determine if I have any free time on my hands.

*gives him a sidelong glance and smiles* Free time, hmm? So what does Officer Hunky do in his free time? *grins and takes a sip of her Corona*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:05 pm
*Feels the alcohol hit her and wiggles her toes.* Of all the things I miss, this has to be the hardest one to get over. *A hint of irritation comes over as she remembers Stargazer polishing off a whole bottle of BV.* She's getting to good at resisting. Thanks, m'Lady. whee  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 950 951 952 953 954 955 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games