Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 950 951 952 953 954 955 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:30 pm

LenaleeKicks
Tyki Miku
LenaleeKicks
Tyki Miku
LenaleeKicks

*head against your chest*
Good, because if you did it again I'd have to kick your a**

You mean you'd try. XD

>_> Or you'd sick Cross on me....

*laughs*
Hm, I bet you all I would have to do is scream rape

>< Don't you dare. *pokes your forehead* >.>

*laughs*
Don't worry I promised you I wouldn't do that again, not after what happened last time

=_=; I hope so.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:30 pm

cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto

ruining my funnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* A THOUSAND SCREAMS!

Both:*turn and look confused*

*appears every where hehehe jasdero and debito hheheehignored me and what i said ur lucky lulubell got u away in time come my arms were in u already
what do you want ?*looks around*

what do i want never know u dont know whether im a human a noah or exorxist........... gah oh know why is this happening lulu bel hurry say these words
'enter from the dark ayane for light shall shine upon u awaken Ayane mizuki
hurry i dont now what happening but hurry. gah i dont know who i am lulu bell i may never know ahahahahhahahha foolish human and every one in this room was formally human
what??!?!?why?!?!?whats going on??!?

it would be wise if u listen to my sane form ahahaah

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:31 pm

cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
exorcist-sama91
cammitchel
*smacks her head*bad choice of words.....

every life matters big and small...so if be i will sacrifice myself..if you leave them alone,
very well...*turns to the twins*enough killing humans....che..

Debito:whatever *shoves gun in pocket*
Jasdero:ahhhh but it was so much fun........
iknow i know...maybe later we can kill...butrai is in a bad mood right now....*rolls eyes*try findingother ways to train

Debito:fine.....come on Jasdero
Jasdero:*sad look* but it was fun devi
Debito:i know we will do it later i promise
Jasdero:r-really
Debito:yeah
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:31 pm

huff...*puts the boy down and falls on knees*

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:32 pm

rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto

*appears every where hehehe jasdero and debito hheheehignored me and what i said ur lucky lulubell got u away in time come my arms were in u already

what do i want never know u dont know whether im a human a noah or exorxist........... gah oh know why is this happening lulu bel hurry say these words
hurry i dont now what happening but hurry. gah i dont know who i am lulu bell i may never know ahahahahhahahha foolish human and every one in this room was formally human

verywell...*gets ready to fight just in case and slowly says*'enter from the dark ayane for light shall shine upon u awaken Ayane mizuki
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:32 pm

rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto

Debito:*looks annoyed*
Jasdero:whats up with her

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:33 pm

Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto

Debito:*looks annoyed*
Jasdero:whats up with her
*whisers*not sure..
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:33 pm

generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
exorcist-sama91

*holds the boy close*...no your not...if you shoot anyone shoot me,

Debito:please dont get in our way we were playing then these humans just pissed us off
so, if you want a human to be mad at, how about the one who is going to shoot you in the back *shoots the twins in the back*

Debito surprised w! *holds back*
Jasdero surprised w ow heheee
*appears behind the twins with judgement on debito's head* you make a bad choice in decisions and choices, and that might make a bad, how should I put it, splatter??

Debito surprised .O

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

LenaleeKicks
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:34 pm

Tyki Miku
LenaleeKicks
Tyki Miku
LenaleeKicks
Tyki Miku
LenaleeKicks

*head against your chest*
Good, because if you did it again I'd have to kick your a**

You mean you'd try. XD

>_> Or you'd sick Cross on me....

*laughs*
Hm, I bet you all I would have to do is scream rape

>< Don't you dare. *pokes your forehead* >.>

*laughs*
Don't worry I promised you I wouldn't do that again, not after what happened last time

=_=; I hope so.

*flicks your forehead*
Just be a good boy Tyki, if you even know how
-_-
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:34 pm

cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto

verywell...*gets ready to fight just in case and slowly says*'enter from the dark ayane for light shall shine upon u awaken Ayane mizuki

*partage spells burn* from the dept to height return from which has been before!
ty lulu...
*passes out and falls in midd air

Tarouchoo

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:35 pm

Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
exorcist-sama91

*holds the boy close*...no your not...if you shoot anyone shoot me,

Debito:please dont get in our way we were playing then these humans just pissed us off
so, if you want a human to be mad at, how about the one who is going to shoot you in the back *shoots the twins in the back*

*appears behind the twins with judgement on debito's head* you make a bad choice in decisions and choices, and that might make a bad, how should I put it, splatter??

Debito surprised .O
*crosses arms*cross please dont .....
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:36 pm

rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto

*partage spells burn* from the dept to height return from which has been before!
ty lulu...

Debito:i have no ******** clue about what just happened

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:36 pm

rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto

ty lulu...

eh?!?!*catches her and looks confused*what happened?umm..somebody get mizu from me please?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:37 pm

cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44

Debito surprised .O
*crosses arms*cross please dont .....
give me some reasons why I shouldn't

Raycross44
Vice Captain
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 950 951 952 953 954 955 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games