Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 949 950 951 952 953 954 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:55 pm
Existential Existence
DC-Chan
I should be studying my garbage notes, for my exam that is in less than three hours.

But I am just so...Uh. It's the last exam I'll have to take for school, because I am sure I'm not going for another masters/PhD, and I just want to go home. Where the food tastes good, and I can read trashy romance novels before going on a quick vacation. Plus I still need to pack...Which I haven't done. Which is bad, since I am leaving tomorrow morning at 7am/earlier if I can pull it off.

Maybe I'll just leave right now to go to the testing site, so I'm not tempted to just sit and read fanfic online.

gonk

What about Quals....dun dun dun.....

I may have had my last class-related exam ever a couple of days ago too. Not looking forward to quals next year. Nope. Nope. nope.

Wait...quals? What are quals? I...don't think I have to take those? I mean, the only exam I think I need to take in the future is the one for my engineering license, well, my training (FE) exam?

Quals sounds like something scary.

gonk

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:08 pm
I like the new cobalt item just for the dark sea's pose everything else about it and the other MC this month are a bit meh

@Sexy: Yeah those two days of being away were little dull and now i'm back no more running off for me mrgreen Glad to hear you are doing better =3.

About the new Pokemon game: Looks a bit boring from what I've seen and hopefully the story will be better then the first game. Probably just going to skip this one.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:18 pm
Tezca Frost
I like the new cobalt item just for the dark sea's pose everything else about it and the other MC this month are a bit meh

@Sexy: Yeah those two days of being away were little dull and now i'm back no more running off for me mrgreen Glad to hear you are doing better =3.

About the new Pokemon game: Looks a bit boring from what I've seen and hopefully the story will be better then the first game. Probably just going to skip this one.

That pose is really pretty. *0* I have no idea how I'd use it but it's really well done.

I haven't really seen anything else for the new black and white. I'm just judging it based on the awful hair. LOL xd

Are you excited for manga Wednesday tomorrow?! emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:23 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

That pose is really pretty. *0* I have no idea how I'd use it but it's really well done.

I haven't really seen anything else for the new black and white. I'm just judging it based on the awful hair. LOL xd

Are you excited for manga Wednesday tomorrow?! emotion_kirakira

I like it be good for a sea pose if use that boat item I think if it works right, but other then that pretty much no other use lol

I've seen a few things an it just looks bland not going to say anything,but seems like there adding so much just to get people to buy an the new stuff will probably not be great. Yeah that hair is also pretty darn bad xd

Why yes I am, want to know whats going to happen in Toriko and more importantly BLEONE PIECE! emotion_kirakira  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:42 am
uuuguguguguug that chapter of Naruto. No. This is exactly opposite of what I wanted. emo emo emo

spoilers: ******** ITACHI. NO. JUST PUT KABUTO OUT OF HIS MISERY. Don't trap him in his own failure for the rest of eternity! I just wanted him to die and be re-united with his long lost mother UUUUUGGG.

f my manga life  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:42 am
DC-Chan
Existential Existence
DC-Chan
I should be studying my garbage notes, for my exam that is in less than three hours.

But I am just so...Uh. It's the last exam I'll have to take for school, because I am sure I'm not going for another masters/PhD, and I just want to go home. Where the food tastes good, and I can read trashy romance novels before going on a quick vacation. Plus I still need to pack...Which I haven't done. Which is bad, since I am leaving tomorrow morning at 7am/earlier if I can pull it off.

Maybe I'll just leave right now to go to the testing site, so I'm not tempted to just sit and read fanfic online.

gonk

What about Quals....dun dun dun.....

I may have had my last class-related exam ever a couple of days ago too. Not looking forward to quals next year. Nope. Nope. nope.

Wait...quals? What are quals? I...don't think I have to take those? I mean, the only exam I think I need to take in the future is the one for my engineering license, well, my training (FE) exam?

Quals sounds like something scary.

gonk

Oh...maybe it's different for you hard science people. ;D
Quals is where you submit info on all the stuff you study/research to the school and months later a group of professors (usually your advisers or professors in your department/area of interest) gather to grill you on all you know.  

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:55 am
I Found A Sexy 1
uuuguguguguug that chapter of Naruto. No. This is exactly opposite of what I wanted. emo emo emo

spoilers: ******** ITACHI. NO. JUST PUT KABUTO OUT OF HIS MISERY. Don't trap him in his own failure for the rest of eternity! I just wanted him to die and be re-united with his long lost mother UUUUUGGG.

f my manga life

I just finished reading it and
I freaking hate that eye power its so broken on so many levels ah now it has the ability to effect those who should not be effected. The eye stuff just pisses me off I really hope both of them get there eyes ripped out so that power is lost FOREVER! Kabuto should have won this battle,but no those eyes pulled out a new ability that just conveniently is unbeatable -_-
My favorite line was when kabuto said "stop whining"

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:47 am
The Undead Suitor
ahem

super villains thank you very much
I like that game
I have a thugs/storm summoning mastermind named Richard Storm.

He summons dickstorms  

Teh Savior
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:24 pm
I'm back from running and my head hurts...>.< Need to take an Excedrin pretty soon. *lays down somewhere, rubbing her head*  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:06 pm
Oh dear I seem to have fallen into monochromacy

Day7

Aged Gaian

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:47 pm
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD OH MY GOODOAOSDFHASHDFHSHHSHSH

TOONAMI IS COMING BACK YOU GUYS. IT'S COMING BACK.

http://www.adultswim.com/shows/toonami/index.html

wahmbulance wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:32 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
OH MY GOD

wahmbulance wahmbulance
Nice to hear that. I remember I used to watch Yu Yu Hakusho on there when I was in my teens.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:53 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
OH MY GOD

wahmbulance wahmbulance

Wait...wait...wait.

emotion_kirakira

That means TOM is coming back
emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

On a random side note, I have suddenly fallen in love with a song:
Drink The Water by Justin Cross

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:13 pm
Calelith
Oh! I quite like that, thanks for posting the link.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:17 pm
Chixen
Calelith
Oh! I quite like that, thanks for posting the link.

No problem. I found it by accident today
emotion_dowant

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 949 950 951 952 953 954 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games