Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:47 pm
Sirius grinned.

"Dobby. And don't even start with me on your 'impossible' stuff. Nothing is impossible, merely improbable." Sirius went silent and stared at the barrels before snapping his finger.

"That's it! Can't House elves apparate through Anti-Apparition Wards?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:50 pm
Remus arched an eyebrow at Sirius. "Excellent deduction, Watson," he said, straightening up and stretching his back. "I would suggest several House Elves will be needed."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:55 pm
"Why thank you," Sirius replied with an elaborate bow before straightening back up.

"Dobby!" he cried. The house elf appeared before him with a crack.

"Sirius Black sir! You is in need of Dobby, sir?" The elf asked before seeing Remus.

"Oh! Professor Remus Lupin sir! A pleasure to see you back at Hogwarts sir! Dobby is very happy to be serving Professor Remus Lupin, sir, and Sirius Black, sir. Dobby finds it to be a great honour sirs!" he squeaked, ears waggling in delight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:58 pm
Remus snorted back a laugh as the House Elf known only as Dobby appeared, gazing at him as if he had just created the universe and offered it to him. "Why can't you be this excited when you see me, Sirius?" he asked, kneeling down the the Elf's level. "I'm not a professor anymore, you can just call me Remus."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:43 pm
Dobby's eyes widened.

"Oh no Professor Remus Lupin, sir, Dobby could never do that! Dobby thinks it would only lower Professor Remus Lupin sir, and Professor Remus Lupin sir is much too great!" Sirius chuckled and intervined.

"Ok! Ok! Dobby, I was wondering if you could do us the favor of apparating these barrels to right outside the Shrieking Shack. We--er, I kind of didn't think things through and...well we can't get them through the tunnel, do you think you could do that Dobby?" Dobby's ears waggled.

"Dobby will see to it personally sir!" he said before grabbing a barrel and disappearing with a crack. Sirius looked up at Remus and motioned to the statue.

"After you my love."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:00 pm
Remus shook his head as the House Elf disappeared. "I will never understand them, ever," he said absently. "My love? Ah, so much nicer sounding than Princess."

Pulling his wand out of the holster on his right thigh, he tapped the humped statue, "Dissendium."

The hump opened, just wide enough for Sirius, thin still from Azkaban and Remus, always far too thin for a man who ate like an animal. "Give me a hand up, will you, I'm not as agile as I used to be?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:58 pm
Gabriel watched as Harry and Malfoy bickered back and forth. It amused him more than anything else.

"You know it really looks different on the side of the Great Hall. It's much...oh what's the word?"

"Chipper?" the twenty-four year old supplied in what he hoped was a helpful manner. Apparently, Blondie couldn't take his teases, so he would have to watch his step. If there was one thing that Gabriel always avoided doing, it was purposely making enemies or even rivalries. He preferred just making people laugh. "I wouldn't know though... only been on this side of the room. 'Cept when I dated that girl from Slytherin in fourth year. Bloody disaster. Still, I occasionally sat there. Slytherin table was always rather fun. Great place for starting food fights."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:29 am
"'Cept when I dated that girl from Slytherin in fourth year. Bloody disaster."
"Yeah, I'd be the first to admit that the girls from Slytherin are a bit demanding. And a bit boring truthfully. But the boys..." he said, looking dreamily at the ceiling "It's like heaven, I'm tellin you." He crunched on a celery stick and shook himself from the reverie of sitting with all those gorgeous boys around him. Usually he was the one to start the ruckus for the things such as food fights in his years at Hogwarts, but he kept quiet. He remembered one of the last things Lucious taught him was that if you ever gloat you are just as bad as a mudblo- Ahem, I mean...muggleborn? Ack, it just wasn't the same.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:27 am
Harry wisely kept his mouth shut as Malfoy went off into some sort of daydream after clearing making it known that the Slytherin boys were not boring and that it was like Heaven. He was in no mood to fuel the other boy into taunting him any further by responding...it'd been bad enough when he'd brought up the Snape thing.

Slytherins are slimy, evil, bastards, he thought uselessly, stabbing mercilessly at his food. Well, Zabini was all right.

With a grumble of disgust, he shoved his plate away and stood. With a mumbled goodbye to the table, he walked swiftly outside, school robes making it so he disappeared into the dark as he made his way toward the lake. He really wasn't in the mood to be listening to Malfoy moon over Slytherins.

Stupid Malfoy, being so openly, whatever he was. Harry kicked a rock absently into the water and with a sigh, sat down on the ground, absently making the water ripple with the toes of his trainers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:24 pm
He mocked a cheerful wave to Potter and finished his Celery. He saw that Harry's plate still hadn't been cleared and he sneaked a scoop of his chocolate...whatever it was...upon one delicate, manicured finger and hurried it into his mouth. Mmmmm. Now that was bliss.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:57 pm
"Sure thing," Sirius replied helping Remus up and through the opening. He then lifted himself up and then dropped down next to Remus before the tell-tale Crack! of Apparation signalled Dobby's return and departure. The the statue closed, and Sirius held up his wand.

"Lumos! The bright light flashed out of his wand and Sirius blinked a few times getting used to the light before grinning at Remus.

"Good to be back Mr. Moony, wouldn't you agree?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:50 pm
Remus grinned, lighting his own wand and holding it aloft. "If it weren't for the fact that I know I'm not - I'd swear I was fifteen again," he said, coughing as he started down the tunnel, kicking up dust. "I don't think anyone's been down here in a few years."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:05 pm
Sirius grinned and threw his arm around Remus' shoulders as they continued through the tunnel. His wand rested near Remus' arm, emitting light.

"Oh, but Remus we are 15! Just think of it!" he grabbed his hair with his free hand and eyed it, aiming his wand at it across Remus.

"I could cut it off right now, kind of eyeball it and zap it, and then the whole '15 year old' illusion would probably work better. You..." Sirius glanced at Remus and grinned.

"Don't look a day past 16 of course. So, why bother?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:18 pm
Remus shook his head. "Don't try and flatter me, Sirius, it will get you nowhere," he said lightly, switching his wand into his other hand and reaching up and flicking a strand of Sirius' hand with his hand before taking up his wand again. "I like you at thirty-eight more, the long hair suits you better, and you're less of a berk."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:26 pm
Sirius laughed. "Alright, the long hair stays then. So that I don't look like, nor act like a berk." Sirius smiled and randomly kissed Remus' temple. "You can call it flattery, but you know you look just as wonderful as you did back then," he purred lightly before chuckling. "I think I killed the 15 year old act, yeah?"  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games