Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL] In The Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:18 pm
"This is perfect," Kane said happily. He put a cloth he had found around Lan so that he would not get splashed. He wet Lan's hair and starting putting in the foils, being careful to keep the dye in the right places. When he had finished, he said, "Do you have a hair drier in the house? It would help speed this up."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:21 pm
"I think I might.." said Lan, pointing in a door nearby. "It's probably in the bathroom." he smiled and he fought hard to keep his ears from twitching.  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:42 pm
Setting Lan's foils so that they would not slip, Kane quickly ran to get the drier. coming back just as fast, he used it on the foils to hasten the dye's effects. "So, how are you doing?" he asked, wondering if all of the sitting and waiting was too much for his little kitten.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:14 pm
Lan's tail swished back and forth as he sat in the chair, smiling softly. "I guess." he blushed softly. "I'm anxious to see how it looks" he smiled again and grinned at his lover.  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:36 pm
"Well, it will be done soon." After a while, Kane checked in the foils and saw that they were done. He washed the rest of the dye out of Lan's hair with some good scrubbing and then began to blow-dry it. When it was done, the scarlet hue was stunning. Handing Lan the mirror, he asked, "How is it?" He hoped that it wasn't too red for what his lover had wanted. The color was rathe dazzling...but Kane rather liked it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:17 am
Lan stared at his reflection and ran his fingers through his hair. The stunning scarlet color shone in the light. He twitched his ears and then stood up and hugged Kane close, purring and grinning. "I love it!" he said and nuzzled Kane's shoulder. "You did amazing!"  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:37 am
Kane gave a great sigh of relief and said, "I'm so glad you love it!" He felt wonderful at having done Lan's hair properly. He also loved how it had turned out. This to him just seemed like proof that if it was for Lan, he could do anything. After giving him a big hug in return, Kane asked, "With your hot new look, you wanna go out tonight? If you're not still tired, I mean." He had almost forgotten that Lan had only recently gotten over his injuries. Kane wanted to have some fun with him, but he didn't want to push him at all. He loved him too much to ever do that.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:55 pm
The neko smiled and brought his hands down to rest on Kane's hip. He tossed his hair quickly and giggled, his tail swishing back and forth. "I'd love to go out. What kinda fun were you thinking?" he said as he playfully brushed his tail along the inside of kane's thigh.  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:17 am
Looking back temptedly to Lan, Kane said, "I didn't really think of anything in particular. What do you feel like doing?" Lan seemed to be up for some fun after being quarintined in the house for so long doing nothing. It was about time they went out and enjoyed themselves. Kane didn't know what kinds of places Lan liked, though, so he wasn't sure where to take him. Kane knew the city inside and out and was confident he could show Lan a good time no matter what he was in the mood for.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:09 pm
The tempting smile made Lan purrs and he ran his hands down along Kane's hips, then he brought it up and slid his hand under his lover's shirt. His soft hand gently caressed the cute boy's chest. "Anything you're up for" he said seductively.  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:58 pm
Lan's hand tickled on Kane's chest, and he giggled quietly, trying to supress it, but not hiding his smile. "Well," he said, getting closer to Lan as he thought about the places he knew, "we could go dancing. There's a hot club a few blocks down..." As he explained, he put one arm around Lan's waist, pulling him closer. There faces were so close, the tips of their noses were almost touching; but Kane contented himself with this for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:22 pm
He purred louder and smiled, gently licking his lover's soft lips. "The club sounds good."  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:21 pm
Kane almost wanted to jump Lan right there, but he thought it would be worth the wait to go out and have some fun first. "Alright," he said, giving the neko one last, sweet kiss. "Let's go." So he led Lan out and into the busy city streets where the night life was buzzing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:40 pm
Little did Kane know, but his desire to jump Lan was also wanted by the neko boy. He smiled and followed his lover out into the city streets. He grinned a very mischevious catlike grin and put his arm around Kane's waist, walking along the street. "So where is this..." Lan paused and leaned his head to sensually give a small nibble on Kane's ear, "Club you were talking about?"  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:27 pm
Kane gave a smile when he fell Lan kiss his ear. It was so...tempting for him. "It's not too far," he said, holding Lan close with one arm, "and I promise it'll be worth the wait." As they approached the place, it's large neon signs flashed, "West End Boys." Kane chuckled. He had always liked the name, although few people around the city understood it. "I suppose it should be a joke," he said, to Lan, "considering we are no comparison to Lodon, especially the west side." He had never liked the city, and the title of the club had always seemed to agree with him.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games