Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Welcome! (Come introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count :D

View Results

Sayune

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:07 pm
Thank you. ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:20 am
"Just Jetio...not Jetti, not Jetti-kun, nothing of that nature. I wished to be addressed by my old account name Jetio."  

JETlO

7,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:35 am
<33
Welcome! <3
<33

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:37 am
Hallo. =]
I am Ki and I'm 12. ^-^
I luffs Gaia, and I try to be as literate as possible. :3
Can't wait to make a ton of awesome friends here!

KiBowie

Dapper Dabbler

Electric~Rose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:22 pm
SapphireSara2
Electric~Rose
SapphireSara2
a twilight end
SapphireSara2
a twilight end

Same.
I'm probably going to have to read it again though before the new book in the series comes out.
<33
I didn't read New Moon. I started a few pages but then I decided not to read it.

<33

Ah.
That one was pretty boring. x.x
<33
Oh...

<33
I've read both Twilight and New Moon. New Moon isn't bad except for how stupid Bella was D: And the ending was crap
<33
What did she do? xd

<33
I don't want to ruin the ending, but she just refuses the one thing she wants  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:44 pm
I'm sorry if this is a bad forum to announce it in, but I have made the first Commerce rp in this guild! It's called Forever Bar and Inn.  

Ashley Amnesia

Kiyoshi_Moramita

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:34 pm
I don't know if I ever introduced myself in here, but I am Kiyoshi...everyone calls me Ky X3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:06 pm
    Hello;
    I'm TeDDy;
    You may just call me Teddy. xDDDD
    I just joined today.
    o w o;
    And, I hope I have a great time here in EFE.
    8D
    <3333
    And, thank you Sara, for inviting me.
    Toodles~
    ;]

[~TeDDy~]

Nerienda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:58 pm
Hello! I just joined the guild, and wanted to introduce myself. Feel free to call me Neri, or Nerienda if you're feeling more formal. biggrin Looking forward to meeting everyone!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:25 pm
My names Kefka Sprite, or sometimes, Kefika. Im an enigma, or so mom friends say (and my mom, her friends, their cousins, and bunch of other people, but thats not important. I'm an odd character, and i have a variety of interests. Anime, manga, music, food, basically anything from Japan i like. I have a strong interest in swordplay, and own a few swords myself. I hope to soon enroll in a kendo class, and am already practicing with a friend. I am currently getting into the Anime T-shirt business, and will soon be starting my webcomc..... one that has been on hiatus for a loooooong time, called Jukebox the Comic. I am also writing several fanfictions. I can be very freindly, and then, very reserved and quiet. I guess it just depends on when you talk to me, but overall, im glad to have freinds.,, and enjoy spending time with them. I consider my three moods like three different personailites, but im not crazy.... well, not too crazy. Kefka, is the base of my character., and is crazy, loud, fun, but a little chaotic. Likes fire. Tedd is my other side., more friendly, witha perverted streak. Always has a joke ready, and can laugh at nearly anything. Last, Dark Hobbit (also the name of my now defunct website) is the well..dark hobbit in me. Emoish, but sill generally freindly. He teds not to talk, and remorses over lack of love. Anyway,as you can see as ive rambled on, im a complicated person, but dont let that stop you from talking to me.My name is Kefka Alucard Sprite. Nice to meet you.  

Kefka Sprite

DashingDelight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:14 pm
Ello! =^w^=
Well I'm Asian born in America.12 years old.If you wanna know more about meh likes and dislikes then check out my pro....

People calls me a lotta things but for some basic ones which are just my username words being seperated...

Puffy or Snow or Sunny

Well I think I'll have fun being in this guild since I actually got invited by Sara :3 thanks Sara!

Well nice to meet everyone! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:54 pm
hi im Dobutsu! my reals name's Jessica. biggrin but there r too many Jessicas in this world... ninja so call me Dobutsu ir Jessica!
im 15 and very crazy/ hyper.

thanks for inviting me Sara! biggrin

its nice meeting all of ya! biggrin  

Dobutsu Nushi

Xallelujah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:52 am
Hi! you can call me Will. i go to gaia at least once everyday. this is the first guild i've ever joined here, so i hope this'll be great. i'm a good guy, unless you're not acting good enough. i promise i'm nice biggrin hope to meet ya all... by the way, thanks for inviting me!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:21 am
<33
Haha no problem guys!

<33

SapphireSara2
Captain

Subspace Interference

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:28 am

I'M PYROTECHNIC APPLESAUCE, AND I LIKE CAPS LOCK.

User Image

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games