Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

kusisa

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:43 pm
Ceres_CelestialMaiden
. A m e t h y s t .
kusisa
. A m e t h y s t .
kusisa
Burn my school first! Even though last year, a 7th grader DID burn the carpet... xp xp
then what are you waiting for ? we should all go and praise that 7th grader for doing that ! scream
He's in 8th grade now. =D I DID pull the fire alarm early in the morning once though.... >=) ~Insert evil laughter with fangs, cape, and scary lightning~
lols. he must be like-- 3 or 4 grades lower than me. xD

He's a grade higher than me though... sweatdrop
Yay! We're in the same grade! =D  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:54 pm
kusisa
Burn my school first! Even though last year, a 7th grader DID burn the carpet... xp xp
Just the carpet? Thats nothing. Someone half toasted a classroom at my school last year during graduation time. And they hacked down a huge coconut tree that was on campus.

[Bartender]

mitsuo01

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

insert weird name

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:58 pm
Hikaru 808
kusisa
Just the carpet? Thats nothing. Someone half toasted a classroom at my school last year during graduation time. And they hacked down a huge coconut tree that was on campus.

[Bartender]
what are YOU waiting for then ? xD

let's all go praise those who brung down the tree and half toasted the classroom ! scream !!

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:17 pm
. A m e t h y s t .
Hikaru 808
kusisa

[Bartender]
what are YOU waiting for then ? xD

let's all go praise those who brung down the tree and half toasted the classroom ! scream !!
Actually I was kinda a little upset that they cut down the tree. It was one of the last few trees on campus. But the classroom is still being used. I dont like school that much but I still take pride in it.

[Bartender]

mitsuo01

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:15 pm
*walks in all sweaty like or iz just wet* "o,o;;  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:17 pm
Animaznboy
*walks in all sweaty like or iz just wet* "o,o;;
*Takes out Shinai*(-.-|l!) Why...

[Bartender]

mitsuo01

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:57 pm
. A m e t h y s t .
kusisa
then what are you waiting for ? we should all go and praise that 7th grader for doing that ! scream
Speaking of 7th graders, I remember the time when my high school had a security problem in the student parking lot. Apparently someone was tearing out all the car emblems off all the student cars (even the BMWs and Infinitis). When we found out it was a 15-year-old 7th grader (from the middle school next door), almost all the juniors and seniors waged war on him! *Sigh* memories...

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:50 am
w'sup  

V.i.e.t.Dragon

Ceres_CelestialMaiden

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:44 am
Pagtatapat01
. A m e t h y s t .
kusisa
Speaking of 7th graders, I remember the time when my high school had a security problem in the student parking lot. Apparently someone was tearing out all the car emblems off all the student cars (even the BMWs and Infinitis). When we found out it was a 15-year-old 7th grader (from the middle school next door), almost all the juniors and seniors waged war on him! *Sigh* memories...

-waiter-

eek

O...k...

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:45 am
Pagtatapat01
. A m e t h y s t .
kusisa

-waiter-

eek

O...k...

Ceres_CelestialMaiden

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:29 am
...did you just double-post?

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:46 pm
Pagtatapat01

-waiter-

It's a glitch?  

Animaznboy

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:09 pm
Animaznboy
Pagtatapat01

-waiter-

It's a glitch?
*Shrugs and juggles shot glasses.*

I'm so bored.

*Put's glasses back*

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:15 pm
I could never juggle three tings irl... I could juggle two tingz in one hand though...  

Animaznboy

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:57 pm
*Wipes...yet another table sweatdrop *

-waiter-  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games