Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Ineffable Experiences. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:37 am
10 year later, and now I'm defending the Bible instead of condemning it. I sure have changed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:34 am
AniMajor
I thought that all that teenage anger at the world was supposed to go away when I grew up, or at least turn into something productive.

Instead, I still want to force the world to change to my ideals, possibly with the use of fire.

Most serious anarchists I know are in their late 20s and early 30s. I would describe that as righteous anger, which is cool at any age, according to folks like Dante Allighieri. Though I am sure he would frown at anarchy. But there are Christian anarchists. Leo Tolstoy, one.

Isn't wanting the world to be a better place a prompt for turning anger into something productive? At the very least I cause a debatestorm during a philosophy class that is meant to lead people toward accepting radical action and lawbreaking (in a more violent/vandal sense rather than nonviolent civil disobedience) as acceptable modes of exercising moral obligation.

cool  

aoijea23487

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:53 pm
Illiezeulette
Most serious anarchists I know are in their late 20s and early 30s. I would describe that as righteous anger, which is cool at any age, according to folks like Dante Allighieri. Though I am sure he would frown at anarchy. But there are Christian anarchists. Leo Tolstoy, one.

Isn't wanting the world to be a better place a prompt for turning anger into something productive? At the very least I cause a debatestorm during a philosophy class that is meant to lead people toward accepting radical action and lawbreaking (in a more violent/vandal sense rather than nonviolent civil disobedience) as acceptable modes of exercising moral obligation.

cool

I'm not sure if I can tell the difference between typical teenage defiance at a system that exists more to keep me out of the way until I'm old enough to not want to burn things, and righteous anger at a system that won't change because certain groups of people are far too happy screwing others to support their way of life.

Especially since it's not just that I don't want to support The Man, so I'll remove myself from the system, it's that I want to bring the entire system down in the most terrible way possible and free everyone, whether they really want it or not.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:03 pm
AniMajor
I still feel like I'm constantly being told that I'm so young.

Well, fortune smiling, that shan't change.
You shall keep pace, right on the young side of age for all your years.  

Fiddlers Green

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:28 am
Everything has changed so much. And its going to change even more. Sometimes I feel like I just woke up in a completely different place and I still need to get my bearings.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:41 pm
We do that everyday Poe. Consider the movements of the celestial bodies in the phlogiston, in the greater scheme of things, we likely shall never awaken in the same place twice.
It's just the noticing that changed.  

Fiddlers Green

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:11 pm
Last night, in a dream, I looked for my bokken to defend myself. I not only found it (in the same place as in the real world, despite the different house), but I had it with me the whole rest of the dream without it changing shape, size, or turning into an animal.

Also, the ornate toilet paper holder not only stayed the same, but I left the room and came back later, and it was still there.

Object permanence. I haz it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:18 pm
Right now, my mind incorporates the influence of the suit of swords, and with it, I seek to cut through to some clarity. So far, it's working, although what I see when I am better able to isn't always something I'd have liked to look at. Alas, that which has been seen cannot be unseen.  

Gho the Girl

Seeky

Inquisitive Seeker

14,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:11 pm
I feel the energy there, being built up and built up and the power of pride and strength, the affirmation loud and firm...

And then no one does anything with it and it dissipates and I want to make something of it!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:21 pm
i feel... fresh. like i just walked out of a haze. i wonder if it has anything to do with the reorganizing the space in my tiny bedroom. ninja  

whiporwill-o

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:49 pm
Has Baphomet already been defined?

What is with this obsession?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:57 pm
Gho the Girl

A calling?  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:00 pm
Esiris
Gho the Girl

A calling?
I dunno.

I want to ask for confirmation, but I'm scared.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:25 pm
Gho the Girl
Esiris
Gho the Girl

A calling?
I dunno.

Nothing cures scared-ness quite like a stuffed animal.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:54 pm
Gho the Girl
Esiris
Gho the Girl

A calling?
I dunno.

Scared or panicked?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces