Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:55 pm
RedRoseSpiral
I got hacked on the 11th. Almost all of my MCs and Cash Shop Items were sold on the marketplace and the money taken. It's kind of sad. I've been building up this account since I was in 10th grade.

Oh no that's terrible! I'm so sorry.
Are you going to quest to get your items back?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:30 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
RedRoseSpiral
I got hacked on the 11th. Almost all of my MCs and Cash Shop Items were sold on the marketplace and the money taken. It's kind of sad. I've been building up this account since I was in 10th grade.

Oh no that's terrible! I'm so sorry.
Are you going to quest to get your items back?

I don't think I will. I'm rarely on here anymore and this has kind of just soured gaia even more for me.  

RedRoseSpiral

Calixti

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:15 pm
Deleted for emo whining.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:45 am
maenad nuri
of course you can call me nuri.

Yeah, that does sound fishy. We don't overdraft fee until anything has hard posted. yes, go to the bank bank. If they know you better, you'll probably get farther.

On the customer service side however? I feel like utter s**t today. We had a horrible day, long wait times, calls that went on forever about just odd stuff, systems breaking. But worse? I made a woman cry because we couldn't not refund/return both a check and electronic transfer to her mortgage. I went to bat for her, figuring everything out, but because of her history, we couldn't change a damn thing.

So she started bawling and I felt even worse.

Today just sucked.

Thanks for the help. So After talking with an actual person face to face, I've filed a contestaion of the charges. I should know by Thursday what they plan to do. But now I have another problem. On Saturday I deposited my husbands $600 check. Then went an got a few odds and ends. Sunday I went grocery shopping. Look at my account online this morning and every single transaction over the weekend is there other then my deposit. Every single transaction counts as an overdraft 'cause at bank closing on Friday I only had $1 in my account. I think I'm going to scream.

I'm so sorry about your day. I've had ones like that.

EDIT: after speaking with customer service again the current negatives I'm seeing aren't really negatives and I should not be charged for them. They just haven't updated their deposits yet evil  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:23 am
Celeblin Galadeneryn
It may just be a Canadian thing, but here, you don't go ******** calling Natives Indians. They're Natives or Aboriginals. So go tell that person they're eating a crock of s**t.

It's like Eskimo. Don't ******** call Canadian Inuit Eskimo, that pisses them off, but I believe some peoples in Alaska are ok with it.

It's because if they don't pretend to be okay with it Sarah Palin will swoop overhead in a helicopter and shoot them  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:24 am
Calixti
I'm overdue for my yearly optometrist appointment and retinal imaging, overdue for my yearly CAT scan, and I've had a twitchy left eye, a sore throat, and random muscle aches since about Wednesday, which means I have to go to the doctor this week. And I'll beg for painkillers for when my headaches get bad. Again. And I'll get denied. ********. I hate my body. I want a new one. One that ******** works. One where I can wake up without throbbing in my head, twinges in my lungs, and the threat of blindness. One where I don't live in terror during flu season, desperately praying to not catch it because I don't want to land in the hospital. One where a cold can't knock me down and leave me too weak to leave the house for a week or longer. One where I don't have to get retinal imaging and CAT scans done yearly, just to make sure my histoplasmosis infection is staying dormant and not continuing to attack my lungs and eyes.

There's a lot I'd like to do. I'd like to go to the zoo, and visit the aviary. Train for and compete in a triathlon. Leave my flat without painkillers in one pocket and an emergency inhaler in the other. Go clubbing, or go to a concert. Just wake up one day and not be in pain.

But it's never going to happen.

And I ******** HATE it.

Working on biomancy. I'll let you know when I get results. 3nodding

But Error has first dibs for his fibro and such.  

Recursive Paradox

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:46 am
Nattfodd
Can I see the users you unsubscribed from and the videos that made you do it?

CharmingPixieFlora, BlueFireWitch, and PrinceLordChris. i didn't unsubscribe in reaction to specific videos per se, i just don't agree with them and find them more annoying than refreshing, helpful, or likeable.

i'm considering subscribing to Tannhaus; from what i hear he is good, and i have to admit that i enjoyed his attack on PrinceLordChris because he voiced the same things i was thinking.

Violet Song jat Shariff
So vegans are against people having pets?

it's tricky. vegans are against owning animals in principle. however, domesticated animals are here whether we like them or not, so while they're here we should treat them with utmost compassion. if vegans choose to have animal companions, often for reasons surrounding the ethics of euthanasia, they always get them from shelters, pounds, etc., not from breeders or stores. this is an attempt to boycott the animal-breeding industry while still keeping animals already in existence from being killed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:32 pm
I really want to talk to him about it, but he seems to be avoiding the topic. emo

I need new shoes. Dammit. scream

The peeps have started waking up with the sunrise, and are now loud enough to keep me up.

I don't want to go to his parents. I REALLY don't.

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:04 pm
Illiezeulette
Violet Song jat Shariff
So vegans are against people having pets?

it's tricky. vegans are against owning animals in principle. however, domesticated animals are here whether we like them or not, so while they're here we should treat them with utmost compassion. if vegans choose to have animal companions, often for reasons surrounding the ethics of euthanasia, they always get them from shelters, pounds, etc., not from breeders or stores. this is an attempt to boycott the animal-breeding industry while still keeping animals already in existence from being killed.

That sounds....tricky indeed. Definitely not my thing xd
Although I'd say my dog probably thinks he owns me in certain ways, so at least it's mutual.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:11 pm
Illiezeulette
Nattfodd
Can I see the users you unsubscribed from and the videos that made you do it?

CharmingPixieFlora, BlueFireWitch, and PrinceLordChris. i didn't unsubscribe in reaction to specific videos per se, i just don't agree with them and find them more annoying than refreshing, helpful, or likeable.

i'm considering subscribing to Tannhaus; from what i hear he is good, and i have to admit that i enjoyed his attack on PrinceLordChris because he voiced the same things i was thinking.

I just watched a video from BlueFireWitch that, at first glance, made a good point -- mormons are a fairly new religion (like Wicca) and have evolved beyond the initial tenets set forth. And then I thought, wait a ******** minute, if you want to do something that's not Wicca, why the hell do you WANT to call it Wicca? I'll have to comment on that soon.

PrinceLordChris' videos blind me. It's like staring at a lightbulb. I've heard of him (because of a reply by Tannhaus) but I haven't seen his old videos.

Never heard of CharmingPixieflora but ouch... her voice.

The thing that gets me about all of these youtube gurus, even the ones I subscribe to, is that they don't present information in either a sourced manner or an entertaining manner. It's dry, unsourced, and a pretty wasteful part of my day. I am considering reinvesting my time and hopping on my girlfriend's webcam to make some videos of my own.  

Nattfodd

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:59 pm
I can't even quite put into words how ******** upset and dismayed I am.

This girl had been one of my friends for a long ******** time. I care about her a lot. And now she reveals that she wants to apply witchcraft to the magic use traditions of every culture because and I ******** quote

"I can't speak their language, and they can speak mine, they would say 'I'm a witch, such and such a title in my language.'"

Basically, because it's her term, applicable to her, she wants to turn it into the umbrella term for all magic and doesn't give a ******** about decontextualizing, homogenizing and otherwise stomping on other cultures by using an inadequate term to describe their means of using magic and other supernatural things.

Nevermind snatching the term from the collection of traditions it already describes.

It sucks so much more when this s**t comes from someone you're close to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:27 pm
Nattfodd
The thing that gets me about all of these youtube gurus, even the ones I subscribe to, is that they don't present information in either a sourced manner or an entertaining manner. It's dry, unsourced, and a pretty wasteful part of my day. I am considering reinvesting my time and hopping on my girlfriend's webcam to make some videos of my own.

i love princessannika. i think she is adorable and fun and her videos are still hyper-educated. some of her videos give sources. have you watched her?

tannhaus is kind of hard to watch for me. monotone, and speaks quite slowly, but i'm hoping the mind-gold is worth the trouble.

you should make videos!! i will watch.

@Recursive Paradox: *Hughughug* i find it quite odd that i have really no idea who you are and yet when you're outraged, i am substantially more affected by it emotionally than anyone else's outrage on Gaia.

aoijea23487

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:54 pm
Illiezeulette

@Recursive Paradox: *Hughughug* i find it quite odd that i have really no idea who you are and yet when you're outraged, i am substantially more affected by it emotionally than anyone else's outrage on Gaia.

Maybe because it's rare?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:06 pm
My kid is going through a lot of health issues right now, some of which are a bit TMI for public discussion. We're flat broke (as in literally no money in either of the two bank accounts used), and have several more doctor appointments to go. As well as filling my son's prescription, that helps control his self-harming behavior.

He'll also be starting a special gluten free, casein free diet after allergy testing next month, so I have to hope his disability check will cover stocking up groceries for him, and the co-pay for his doctor appointments and medicine.

On top of all that, he'll be starting at a new school this year, and he does not adapt to change well, with his issues. This has been a stressful summer, and it is only gearing up to get worse. I'm stressing even more because I never really get to get out of the house, because I am unable to drive.

I feel a little better after venting, at least.  

IH_Zero

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:46 pm
Illiezeulette
vegans are against owning animals in principle. ...

if vegans choose to have animal companions, often for reasons surrounding the ethics of euthanasia, they always get them from shelters, pounds, etc., not from breeders or stores. this is an attempt to boycott the animal-breeding industry while still keeping animals already in existence from being killed.
Time for a small reality check. Vegans are people who do not eat or consume animal products.

That does not mean that they are, as a rule, against owning animals or against breeders.

It means they don't consume animal products, nothing more, nothing less.

Best not to make hasty generalizations.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games