Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:33 pm
Iaffrette squeezed Jens hand before getting to her feet. "Ill be back as fast as i can!" She turned, flying off toward the palace.

Cillia stared, the color draining from her face and her chest feeling tight as she heard Kazu. "B-but thats..." she looked down at Jen, and moved, kneeling next to him and taking his hand with both of hers. "Hey, that's not allowed. You can't die yet...okay....Jencho...you just can't." She cried, shaking her head.

Neko nodded, tired herself. "I told Chess to let the medics know when he headed back with Jencho....i just hope he got there alright..." she moved, stiffly. Wincing a bit as she got to her feet. "No rest for the wicked, the sooner we get you out of here, the better." Think we're all gunna sleep for a week or so after this." Her face was bleeding from the claw marks Ayame left, and she had a good number of cuts and bruises from wiping out the army earlier.

"Hiei! Neko!" Iaffrette dove, landing by the two in thd palace and pointing back toward camp, eyes damp as she fought back tears. "Quickly! Its Jencho! Hes..." her voice hitched, unable to say it out loud.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:48 pm
Kazu moved and grabbed his face taking a deep breath and moved away so Cillia could get closer to Jen. He shifted sitting there staring at his fallen friend and pulled his legs up to his chest hiding his face. He couldn't do anything at all, nothing at all. It was done he was dying and all he could do was watch his friend take his last few breaths. " I'm...I'm..sorry. I..there..nothing I ******** " He said.

Jen shifted dropping his head to his side, he had felt and heard people all around him. He shifted and opened his eyes just barely, they where red. His hound was fighting for it's life and trying to keep him alive but it was losing too. "..ci..l" He mumbled it wasn't very loud at all. "..i...s...o..rr.y...i Lo..v..y--" He coughed up blood and closed his eyes again, his chest taking deep breaths as his heart and lungs worked over time.

"I'm going to sleep for days, I haven't used the dragon that many times back to back like that. My body is done I tapped into my Life energy. I need rest" Hiei shifted looked up at Iaffrette and his heart sank. He didnt need the girl to finish that sentence he took Neko's Hand and pulled at her. " Get me to that ******** camp now." He was panicked at hell and he didn't care how hurt or worn out or sick he as going to be. He needed to get to Jen right now. Right this minute.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:41 am
Cillia gripped his hand tighter, openly sobbing as he he spoke and coughed up blood. She moved, leaning forward to rest her head on his chest. "I love you too....I'm sorry...." her shoulders shook as she cried.

Neko gripped Hieis hand before reaching out to take Iaffrettes quickly. A heart later Shed ported them to Kazus Shadow. She let go of Iaffrette but kept hold of Hieis as she looked over at Jen and a sobbing Cillia. "s**t...Jencho" she let go of Hieis hand crouched near Kazu, squeezing his shoulder. "He's not dying today...okay?" She looked at him, hoping he understood. She was gunna need help after this stunt.

Iaffrette moved to sit next to Kazu, leaning against him and folding her kegs under her. She looked up at Neko as the woman mentioned Jencho wasnt gunna die. She looked back at Kazu, confused. "What is she talking about?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:19 am
Hiei stood there staring at Jencho and Cillia and stumbled toward the hound falling to his knees and running his hand through his ashe white hair with the red flecks and smiles. “ Hey now, I’m sorry I was mad at you...this is a cruel prank even for us though. You need to wake up. Don’t do this to me....Jencho..” Hiei said and looked down at him and closed his eyes bowing his head. He took a deep breath feeling sick...was this heartache? His never felt this before... he looked toward Neko unsure what she was planning. She had done the shadow trick to him before but he didn’t know...

He moved sitting there running his blood hand through Jens hair staring st him, the Puppet kings head still on his belt with the crown on it. “ Jen...”

Kazu looked toward Neko and grabbed her hand and gripped it. “ You need to be careful. I don’t know how many times you can do that Mother. But it takes a lot out of you.” He said and wiping the tears from his eyes shaking and pushed her toward him. “ Please though.. I can help you after. I can’t lose that idiot” he mumbled looking at her with a tears running down his eyes.

He leaned on Iaffrette and gripped her arm sitting there, his wings dropped to the ground sitting there, worried his trick wouldn’t work at all. “ Mother has a trick, she can use her shadow power to jump start someone again...I hope it works but I’m worried because Jen has his hound soul and it might fight with it...last time she did this Hiei came back to life but he lose his memory “ he explained and tilted his head. “ im hoping it doesn’t happen though. “ Kazu explained and rubbed his eyes before standing up and nodding. “ Okay Mother. Do it I can help.”

The hound laid there and he held one last gasp before he started to fade. He started to curl slightly and his eyes that where showing going red as his beast form took over. He was going to die in his hellion form, that’s what he wanted, a proper hellion death. He let out a whimper and snarl as went limp. The giant hound laid there dead.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:17 am
"Not yet, pup." Neko moved forward, putting her fingers to Jens chest, letting her life energy run through him and work on keeping his body alive. "Hiei, take Cillia and both of you go sit with Kazu." She explained calmly, moving to kneel. This was gunna be complicated to say the least, luckily the two shared a shadow the same way they shared a soul. Once Hiei and Cillia moved away, her free hand reached to Jens shadow, repairing the damage to it and by proxy to the main body. She pulled the shadow up over the hound, like a giant shadow skin, but rather than lay it over top, she forced it inward, acting as a catalyst to hold her energy till his energy got strong enough and could replace it entirely. It would take a few days, and he would have shadow powers till it was out of his system completely, but he'd be alive.

Cillia backed away with Hiei, staring at Neko, watching her work. Her eye glowed as she wiped at it, watching the exchange. "Neko? Thats...thats dangerous....she's using her own power to tether his soul to his shadow..."

Iaffrette sat with Kazu still, "If this works, we will have to take him back to hell for a time." She pointed out quietly, looking up at Kazu and holding his hand. "Do you...think this will work?" She asked, waiting to see Jencho give a sign of being okay.

Neko kept working, weaving her energy into Jencho and making sure it held, wanting if to work when he transformed back. Her vision doubled a blurred a moment and she dropped her hand swaying a moment before falling sideways.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:22 pm
Hiei moved standing by Cillia and crossed his arms looking at the scene. He held his breath worried about what was going on of course. He watched Neko do her thing before kneeling down to catch her and letting her lay on him slightly and looking toward Jen. " Is ....is he." He asked unable to finish.

Kazu scrambled away from the girls and touched his neck and waited and nodded. " Iaffrette, You need to take him back to hell now. I'll deal with Hiei and Neko. But you are right he needs to be in hell for his flame to rekindle. I can't even see it, it's still that bad." Kazu explained and pulled his hand back.

Kidd moved walking over with Akuro and Youko and blinked. " What's going on sis?" Kidd asked and looked toward Jen and the others befrore looking toward Hiei and Neko." Youko grab Hiei, I'll carry Neko and will get them back to the castle." She explained and held her hand out as Chess showed up and moved to pick her up. His two souls dancing loudly in him, anyone with sight would notice at this time.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:45 pm
Cillia, who had been clutching the fabric of her skirt as Neko worked, let out a relieved sigh as Kazu confirmed Jen was alive. "Thank goodness..." she sniffled a bit, wiping at her eyes as Iaffrette moved past her. She looked up at Kidd as she walked up, and forced a small smile. "Uh, we almost lost Jen there for a moment. Hes not totally out of the woods yet, but Neko did something crazy drastic to save him." She explained. Seeing Chess she blinked, seeing the souls in him and tilted her head in curiosity. It wasnt normal for a puppet to have two souls.

Iaffrette stepped forward. Opening a door to hell first, she put the key back around her neck before crouching to pick the hound up with both arms, being careful not to jostle him too much. "I will call when he is awake. Help your mother." She reassured, heading through the door and closing it behind her.

Neko groaned. Her ears rang loudly, and the world kind of spun when she cracked her eyes open, feeling herself being picked up. Who ever had her would find her to be incredibly lightweight, scarely so. "Dark room...please...." she asked quietly, to weak to move. "Hiei....flame...fever..." she wanted to make sure someone had the antidote ready, but she wouldn't be awake to find out. She nodded off soon after, out cold for the time being.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:48 pm
Kidd moved and nodded toward Chess to pick up Neko and took a step back. " I'll take her to a dark room right now. " Chess said and looked at Cillia with a smile, he was acting differently for sure. Not the normal chess. He took another step back and jumped before he was gone with Neko.

Youko shifted and sniffed the air. " Flame fever alright. " He said and slowly stood up having Hiei out cold on his back. " I'll take him back to the castle and get something in him right away." The silver fox said and nodded toward the two sisters. " That's yours, Do what you want. Figure out who's taking over. Hiei said he doesn't want it." Youko said and turned to leave.

Kazu kissed Iaffrette fast as she left. " Phone me right away." He said about Jen and moved looking at Cillia then back at the head and Isa. " Are you two alright? Cillia what are you staring at?" Kazu asked and sighed.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:21 pm
~~~▪3 Days Later▪~~~

Neko had needed two full days in a dark room till she felt well enough to get up and move around, and she had been unconcious for the majority of one of those days. She was on her feet finally, tired of being in bed, and was busy stretching to work the stiffness out of her joints.

Iaffrette was back at Kazuhiros. She'd stayed with Jencho til he woke up, then called Kazuhiro to come check on him, explaining to Jen what had happened in the mean time. Currently, she was target shooting in the back, waiting for Kazu to finish up what he was doing before they headed to the castle to do check in on everyone.

Cillia had been busy with Kidd since the war. Successful as they were in knocking their father out of power, the two were left with a kingdom to clean up. Cillia had agreed to rule part time with Kidd, and after making sure Jencho was alright m, she had hone back to the puppet lands to help sort things out. Currently though, she was on her way to Castle Jaganshi to visit and take a mini break from puppet lands stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:38 pm
In that time, Hiei was still recovering, he was laying in his bed with file worked scattered around him. The flame fever had knocked him down hard and it had taken a day to get the antidote into his body and now he was try to recover but wasn’t doing a great job. He was still working but still sick, he was running a fever off and on but nothing serious. He was just glad that he could be himself now, the war was over, Neko and Jen where okay....now he just had to get better.

Hiei was laying there, one leg arched and an arm over his eyes, he was in and out of sleeping, Neko had been sleeping in another room that was pitch black so that’s why his bed was covered in paperwork. His hair was white and his skin pale due to the effect of the ocd bloom.

Kazuhiro moved to clean up his table once he was done with his client. His wounds scared over but he was okay, he moved walking into the back washing his hand with a cloth. “ You ready to head to the castle? Try and get Jen out of his hound form?”

Jen had woke up in hell, scared and cold and insane but after resting and calming down he’d gotten better. He stayed hidden in his hound form though. Right now he was in his bedroom at the castle resting. He was curled up in a ball trying to keep his face hidden with his tail. His she’s half open. He’d seen Cillia a few times but even then stayed in his hound form and hadn’t tried to properly talk to anyone.

Kidd was sitting at Kanas house with paperwork scattered working on puppet land stuff. She only agreeed to help run a little, she was trying to stay out of it. “Hey...kana..” she started and played with the pen. “ can I...well tell you something? I figured you should know if we are gonna be togeehther..”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:02 am
Neko stepped out into the hall, running a hand through her hair and looking around. It was quiet still. She walked down the hall toward Jens room. She wanted to check on Hiei too, but she was concerned when she heard Jen hadnt changed back yet. She got to his room and pushed the door open a crack. "Jencho, its Neko. Can we talk?" She asked, not walking in yet, but opening the door enough to see him for an answer.

Iaffrette looked up and nodded, "Yes, i am ready." She collected her arrows quickly and set her things aside, moving to follow Kazuhiro. "I hope he is better today. Do you think this is a side effect of what Neko did?"

Cillia looked up as she approached the castle, pausing a moment and taking a breath. She hadn't seen Jen out of his hound form since that day he almost died. She'd visited at least once a day since then, but she wasn't sure it was helping, and the work was starting to pile up back at the palace. "Im not gunna be able to come back and visit for awhile...." she thought out loud. She took one more deep breath and headed inside.

Kana sat at the table, book in hand. She looked up snd fixed her glasses. "Yeah sure, of course you can."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:17 am
Jen shifted on the bed and stretched slightly as he rolled over on his side uncurling from his hound ball. He slowly lifted his head to look at her and nodded and let out a yipe for an okay as he moved laying there and dropped his head back on the bed looking at Neko with his skull face and glowing eyes. His tail wagged slightly.

Kazu shifted as he walked and shrugged. " I'm not sure. He may be to hurt to change still or sore or he may of tempory forgot how to switch back. He'll change back when his ready. We can force him. " Kazu said walking and looked down. " He died Iaffrette. His soul was out of his body and his flame was gone. He was dead for a few good minutes before my mother fixed him. His gonna be messed up for awhile...."

A few guards nodded at Cillia as they walked in and bowed. " Miss Cillia, Jencho is still in his room if your here to visit and King Hiei is still resting so if this is a meeting you'd have to talk to Mukuro who's stepping in." The Guard said with a nod and moved. " Welcome to Castle Jaganshi again."

Kidd sighed and waved her hand as Chess showed up." Alright, This is Chess. His my favorite puppet and my strongest. He also holds a dark secret." Kidd started and frowned. " Before I met you, I fell in love with one of my living puppets and we ended up actually having a child." Kidd explained and frowned thinking about it. " My father killed the Living puppet and soon killed my kid right have I gave birth. It was...bad and I did what any banished princess with powers like mine would do. I took my son's soul and placed it into one of my puppets." Kidd explained and nodded. " This is Micheal." She said as Chess Eyes changed and he relaxed and waved with a smile. " Hey, Whats up?" Even his voice was different. " Chess body has two souls." She said. " Chessire Cat and Michael Ramsden."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:43 am
Neko walked in, closing the door behind her and walked over to the bed and ruffled his fur a bit. "I hear you haven't swapped back since you woke up...i just wanted to make sure everything was okay." She explained, smiling a little. "I'm glad your alive though, you had us all really scared. Poor Cillia was crying her little heart out, and I've never seen your dad look so scared before." She moved, taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "Dying is scary, and I'm sorry you had to experience it so young." She apologized, looking sad for a moment. "Im sorry Jen. I hope your alright with what i did..."

Iaffrette nodded, rubbing her arms a bit. It made her uneasy to think about how close Jen came to being dead for good. "Yeah...i know...Theres a hunt in a day or so...I'm not sure if i should tell Je cho about it or not."

Cillia offered a smile and nodded at the guards. "Thank you, have a good day." She walked in and headed toward Jens room, trying to stay quiet. She knocked lightly once she reached his door.

Kana blinked, staring at Chess a long moment, mouth open a little, then looked back at Kidd and closed it, brain processing the info. "Wow...how is it you only just now killed your dad?!" She asked, setting her book down. Hearing the voice change she looked back at Michael. "Hi...man this makes a lot of sense now. I knew i saw something weird every once in awhile.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:21 am
Jencho moved looking at Neko and dropped his head moving to curl back up in his blanket. He closed his eyes and waited a few seconds before hearing Cillia and getting up and stumbling a bit. His body was still seriously sore and causing issue. He whined a little and sighed dropping back down and rolled his head to look at Neko. He hated how he couldn’t communicate sometimes in this form. He closes his eyes and try to concertante and after a few minutes he yelled as he took human form and sat there. His whole body looked awful and it he looked awful. He sat there panting and dropped his head. “ I..just. Don’t like. Taking human form. It hurts right now” he explained and gripped his head, his face still half stuck in hound form with just the skull.

“ Death scared me, I was at the door to Tartarus and about to enter before you pulled me out...” He explained and looked up seeing Cillia at the door and smiled the best he could under his skull face. “ Hey....” He said quietly feeling weird and funny about how he looked. “ thanks for coming to see me all the time...sorry I’m...a wreck” he said and shuddered. His body wanted to change back into hound form. It was less painful.

Kazu looked to the side. “ you can mention it to him and see if he’d like to join you. But you might get stuck with a different hound or a free day from a hunt, Red. No one has been able to talk to Jen about what’s going on. His just hiding in his hell form. He hasn’t changed back for me to take care of the damage on his human form and that scares me” Kazu said walking.

Michael smiled and waved before crossing his arms. “ I needed fsther awhile a little longer so Cillia was strong enough to rule eventually” Kidd explained and yawned. “ chess only recently learned about the second soul in his body as well” kidd explained and looked to the side rubbing her head. “ sorry I didn’t tell you sooner” she said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:14 pm
Neko moved, wanting to help, but hesitated as he started explaining. She nodded, moving to stand straight. "Yeah, dying sucks. Ive done it a couple times." She admitted, rubbing the back of her head and looking at Cillia at the door.

Cillia had opened the door when she heard Jencho yell, and was staring down at him as he tried to smile at her. She looked relieved though, and smiled a little. "Hey yourself." She walked and crouched, hugging him. "Don't eve do that again please. Pretty sure there's a rule against telling someone you love them and then dying." She joked. She looked up at Neko and blushed, letting Jen go and smiling. "I didn't get to say so earlier, but thank you Neko."

Neko grinned. "My pleasure. I got nine lives. I can spare a couple to save family." She patted Jens head and smiled before heading for the door. "Let me know if you have questions, but try to stay in your human form for a bit. I gotta check on your dad, kay?"

Iaffrette nodded. "We may just skip this one then."

Kana shook her head. "Don't be sorry, thats a big thing to talk about. I'm glad you told me though." Kana smiled and looked back at Chess/Michael. "Sooo, is it okay for two souls to share a body?" She asked, not sure how that worked.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games