Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:14 am
~ Resting ~

Curson just shrugged as he looked around the city The fact that his sister just said she loved him was nothing new since they were siblings they said it to each other a children. Zeltion on the other hand kept facing forward Though he had a blush on his face. In the past he was able to say that he loved her but that was when he was saying it as a brother would love a sister. Now it was different. But he did think that she must be embarrassed about what she just said so he decided to make it better. " I...Love..You too.", he was able to say though his voice was acting a bit weird as he said it. His blush getting even redder.

Quote:
I'm heading to bed. Good night and sleep well. See you later.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:27 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

Her blush got redder when Zeltion said he loved her. Though she kept holding Zeltion's hand, which was sweating now. Of course she did not want to move her hand away. But she did start to readjust her hand; hinting that she'd need to wipe her sweat off. Yet she glanced at Zeltion and was still blushing.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
XP
You tease! Fine, nightie night, sleep well and sweet dreams.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:07 pm
~ Resting ~

Feeling her moving her hands around he let go so she could wipe her hand off. He took this time to wipe his off as well just encase it was his hand that was causing everything to get sweaty. Still facing forward due to his face being a deep red he was kind of trying to hide it. Curson couldn't see what they were doing mostly because he wasn't looking at them. He was looking around to see if there was any good food places around.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:31 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She wiped her hand when he let go. Only to grab a couple of his fingers this time; mostly his pinky and ring finger with her own. It was clear she still wanted to hold his hand, but not with the sweat. As they kept walking she didn't say much. Of course she was enjoying them being out of the house. Though she hoped that Lola was doing well.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:46 pm
~ Resting ~

Soon they had arrived at the library. When they got there Curson groaned in sadness at the fact that they were there. " Why?" The giant nearly whined as Zeltion waled away from her letting go of her hand and places in it on his shoulder. " Relax Curson. I could get better." As soon as he said that there were a few giggles as a group of what seemed like girls still in school waved at them as they walked into the library. " Looks like you were right Zeltion. Come on the day is young." Curson said as he was about to drag Zeltion into the library. But he moved away from the giant before he could do that. " No thanks. I already have a women who is more then enough for my.", he said as he turn to look at her with a smile but his face was red again.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:53 pm
]Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

When they got there she was looking but listening to the men talk. Now she looked at Zeltion, when she heard what he said. Blushing, she looked at him before grabbing his arm and hold onto it. As her hand moved back to his hand and squeezed it.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:02 pm
~ Resting ~

Curson looked to them and shrugged. " Fine. More for me. Fantasy here I come. I hear the girls here like tall men" The giant said as he started to follow in the direction were he saw the girls went. " And he is going to be an uncle soon......And when I say that I mean Grim and Lola!", he quickly said after he realized what he said and what it could have meant.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:16 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She watched her brother walk after the girls and face palmed. Hearing Zeltion talk, she giggled a bit. "Well, and how traditional are you?", she asked him with a raised eyebrow. As she was known to be nontraditional in some ways. Before she poked his palm with her finger.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:26 pm
He looked at other thing then at her since he was still red in the face. " I don't know. I would like to say pretty traditional since that was how I was raised. But there have been times where I had to be nontraditional.", he said thought it king of had a hidden message. It was kind of his way of saying that he might be able to be talked into not waiting until they were married.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:44 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She was still blushing a bit. Only to squeeze his hand hearing this. It took her a moment to figure out exactly what he was saying; or hinting. As she was looking around and wondering if they were going to keep walking. Now she started to tug him between some shelves that no one was around. Before she pulled him into a hug.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:54 pm
~ Resting ~

As they started walking in he looked around at the books on the shelves. He was about to suggest a book for her that he thought that she might like. But when she tugged him in between some shelves he was confuse. Even more so when she started to hug him. Slowly he hugged her back and whispered, " Whats wrong?" Not sure why she had started to act like this.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:02 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She kept looking at him and bit her lip. "I just want to say sorry for how I acted earlier, and yesterday.", she said in quiet voice. "And like I said earlier, I have the hots for a pyromaniac.", she added on, still in a quiet voice. As she was rubbing his back under his cloak.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:11 pm
~ Resting ~

He chuckled and shook his head. " There is no need to apologizes. You had been trapped in that house for a long time. You needed to get out and stretch your legs so to speak. And if it makes you feel better I think the pyromaniac you like has the hot for you too." As he said that he gave he a quick peck on the lips to prove his point.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:22 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She listened to him and nodded before blushing a bit more. When he gave her the quick peck, she smiled. Followed by putting her head on his chest for a moment. "Hmmm, I need to start to leave offerings out for my deity more often too.", she said, only to start to pull away. As she was starting to rub her neck and yawn.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:32 pm
~ Resting ~

" Should we go shopping before we head back? And do we need to be heading back soon? You look kind if tired. "
he said as he notice her yawning. He wouldn't be against going back home. But he wanted to make sure she was okay with it before they head back.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff