Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:02 pm
StarlightSchism
So I heard we can suggest items and events and I'm ready to go ham (honestly just random ideas, but I figured I'd throw them out there ho ho ho)

Rainbow Cookie- Feed it to your pokemon, generate 1-7 (or more) for a color, then recolor your pokemon what you got. A poor man's crystal shard

Water gun (and other type-appropriate items) - held item, consumed on use, turns first damaging move used by pokemon into the type of the item (water for the water gun, etc.). Or some kind of similar effect

Bait (or something cooler idk) - use once to fight the evolved form of a wild pokemon instead of its unevolved form. Or it could just be used to rng & fight a pokemon without having to use the post counts for it

I ran out of ideas fast lol

Also I guess a question. If we wanted to host our own small events, could we make a thread in the secret base forum just for that event? What if you wanted to do a roller derby, picnic, etc., where it would be cool to have a place to do it.

I really like the idea of people being able to host their own mini events, it seems like it could be fun. Also, this reminds me, I really should make Arezu's house some time...

Those are some interesting ideas! Thank you star c:

Also to answer your question, yes! That's exactly why the secret base thread is there. Any area that isn't available from our maps can be made there. It can be used for character lodging, or just areas that you would like to make or use for your own purposes. Much like the ooc subforum, feel free to create threads as you need to use them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:17 pm
Shadow - Dragon
So there's achievements for DC Vs Marvel that requires catching 15 of each type, but there's nothing for having 15 normal type Pokemon, is that on purpose?

Just in case it was overlooked I had this question  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:18 pm
SpectralEternity

Awesome! :U

And feel free to edit any ideas I give (now or in the future) since I know sometimes they might end up as inspiration / need to be tweaked which I don't mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:31 am
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon
So there's achievements for DC Vs Marvel that requires catching 15 of each type, but there's nothing for having 15 normal type Pokemon, is that on purpose?

Just in case it was overlooked I had this question

Sorry! I never saw this question. Cannibalistic Insanity is the one who came up with those achievements. It was mainly to be used as another means of getting plates, and since there's no normal type plate, we couldn't really figure out a worthy substitute. Silk scarf was debated, but in the end I believe we just decided not to make one for normal types. So it was somewhat on purpose, yes.  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:19 am
So....Do we still have to use Relic Song to have Meloetta change forme, or is there an item for that? Or, can we just have it happen as we see fit?

Also, concerning Relic Song. Since it's a move tutor move learned in Castelia and Snowbelle, could I have Meloetta summoned with it as a default move? She'll probably be summoned at level 10, which would be a suitable level for a 75 damage move. I think. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:40 pm
iTheGoddessMartel
So....Do we still have to use Relic Song to have Meloetta change forme, or is there an item for that? Or, can we just have it happen as we see fit?

Also, concerning Relic Song. Since it's a move tutor move learned in Castelia and Snowbelle, could I have Meloetta summoned with it as a default move? She'll probably be summoned at level 10, which would be a suitable level for a 75 damage move. I think. sweatdrop

If Meloetta knows relic song, it can be in either form you want. In battle, if the move is used, the form will change.

also, you would need to sacrifice a big mushroom for it to be able to learn Relic Song.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:43 pm
I didn't see anything about this....But, of we fail to catch the legendary we won through the lotto, do we lose the item and not get to have it? Or, can we just summon it again after awhile?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:16 pm
iTheGoddessMartel
I didn't see anything about this....But, of we fail to catch the legendary we won through the lotto, do we lose the item and not get to have it? Or, can we just summon it again after awhile?

You'd probably be able to just summon it again : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:49 pm
Can we up our post counts for wild Pokemon and NPC trainers while posting in the daycare? For now I might let Simon rest while his Daycare Pokemon run around and play  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:19 pm
...Do Pokémon have to be in the active team to earn FP? Because, I have Theo's Beedrill buzzing around while he's training up Pidgeotto, and I was wondering if I could still have her gain FP.  

Albino - Cedric

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:44 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Can we up our post counts for wild Pokemon and NPC trainers while posting in the daycare? For now I might let Simon rest while his Daycare Pokemon run around and play

Sorry, no. You'd need to be posting with your trainer to up those post counts.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:47 pm
Albino - Cedric
...Do Pokémon have to be in the active team to earn FP? Because, I have Theo's Beedrill buzzing around while he's training up Pidgeotto, and I was wondering if I could still have her gain FP.

Nope! As long as they are out of ball and you are interacting with them a bit each post, an inactive team member can also gain FP. :3  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:51 pm
Can you find a Lapras in the wild or is that an event Pokemon?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:57 am
Shadow - Dragon

Thank you very much for asking.
When i went to go check, i noticed that there was some things missing in Azure Bay. You can now find wild Lapras in Azure Bay (which is an area requiring Surf).
Also, it is Friday today. So, you could go to Union Cave in Johto to encounter a level 20 Lapras. :3  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:35 pm
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon

Thank you very much for asking.
When i went to go check, i noticed that there was some things missing in Azure Bay. You can now find wild Lapras in Azure Bay (which is an area requiring Surf).
Also, it is Friday today. So, you could go to Union Cave in Johto to encounter a level 20 Lapras. :3

I knew it was a gift in some games but wild in others, thank you  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games