Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian gently ran his hand up and down her back in a soothing manner. He didn't know what else to say. He just sat there holding her trying to help her settle down."Remember that this is your choice. Well that and your family's choice. I would show them this world of ours. The bond won't be as effective if they don't agree to it as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:39 am
[
Abigail Smith

She thought it over and nodded. Before pushing him to lay down and lay on top of him. Though after a while of relaxing she felt like parts of her body were on fire. Only to roll off Damian and start to lay there as she kept an even breathing pattern. Though after a couple of minutes she was sweating and panting.

EternalKnight2013
It's her transformation kicking in late.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:57 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was laying with Abigail. When he felt her get off and lay next to him he didn't think much of it. Though when she started panting and was sweating he took notice. He looked at her and started to sense what might be wrong with her. He then noticed that her power was steadily growing."You can do this Abigail. Just hang in there."He knew that when someone started to turn into a pure blood they needed to control there power. Otherwise it might take them over and slowly destroy them. He took hold of her hand and gently squeezed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:14 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She just nodded and let out a stiff laugh. "I am still thinking being a woman has worse pain then this." She said. Before fighting back another groan and growl. She gently squeezed his hand back. After about a good twenty or so minutes she finally had finished shifting.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:35 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and then waited for the transformation to finish the full shifiting process. Once she was done Damian stood up and then smiled."Abigail you are now a full true blooded vampire. Things will be slightly different. Tastes will be fuller. If something is spicy it will be spicier. Scents will come more fully and sensations will be better. Let me show you."He then leaned down and gave a scorching kiss.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:42 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She finally felt her body calm back down finally. Of course she was drenched in sweat. Finally she opened her eyes and looked at him. When Damian stood up she watched him. In a way it was like seeing everything frame by frame; yet it was not.

Hearing him talk, she could tell that he was proud. But it was so like her sight, it was sharper than before. Finally she stood up and felt like equilibrium was more sensitive then before, yet it helped her find her center better.

When he kissed her, she gasped before moaning. She knew that sometimes she'd feel electricity between her and him, during the passionate acts of love; or intense make out sessions. But she felt now as she also sensed his aura better; as her sixth sense seemed to reach a higher level. Once the kiss ended she panted and smiled up at him.

Her arms were around his neck and noticed that he was shirtless. Of course she was so caught up in the sensation of the kiss, she hadn't noticed if she made the shirt vanish or not. "I think I am going have to wear sunglasses, a lot more." She said. As she was aware of her light sensitivity even more. Now her hands gone up and down his torso.

"Is the sound barrier still up?" She asked, well hooking her fingers into his pants loops. Of course she teleported them to the bedroom, standing up. Now she nipped his lip when he tried to start a kiss. "Let me shower this sweat off.", She said as she slipped from his hold. "And no magic, but you could join me." She said as she started to take her shoes and socks off like a human. Of course she was still wanting to do some things as a normal person would.

After their eventful shower and fun to the bed, she was tired by the four hour mark. With a knee long pajama dress on, she curled up to him and closed her eyes. Her fingers of course gone up and down his side. "I'd ask how I got so lucky. But I think I know that answer, Fates." She said.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:17 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

After they had finished having their fun in the shower and in the room Damian was just laying next to Abigail. When she spoke Damian chuckled and then shook his head."They don't control everything Abigail. Trust me.
They don't like me in the slightest and so they would never allow me to have this happiness."
He moved to lay on his side so he could look at Abigail."With how intensely I feel about you Abigail I feel that nothing would have stopped me from finding you eventually."He then gently took hold of her hand and gave a small squeeze.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:49 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She moved to lay on her side and looked up at him. Feeling him squeezing her hand, she returned the squeeze.
"I'm just happy that you found me before I was a crone.", She giggled. Only to peck his jaw and nuzzle his neck.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:01 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled and then gently kissed the top of her head."I wouldn't have cared Abigail. My love for you is eternal. If anything were to happen to either of us I swear that we will find each other again."He closed his eyes and gently pressed his forehead against hers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:43 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She just enjoyed the feeling of them being together like this. With closed eyes she put his hand over her heart. Only to put her hand on his heart.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:44 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian who likewise was enjoying this just laid next to Abigail. He smiled when she placed his hand over her heart. And then when she placed a hand over his heart he chuckled."You are my everything Abigail. I have stated this before but I will give you the world should you ask."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:49 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She smiled up at him and smiled "Thank you my love. But right now I'm trying to figure out how to be a vampire right now. Though maybe after the wedding and honeymoon. If we're not expecting a kid so soon. I would want to set up a book store.", she said well looking in his eyes and before pecking his lips.

"And remember that I want to run other businesses. But that could be when the kids are being home schooled." she said, as her lips brushed his. Closing her eyes she would listen to his reply.

EternalKnight2013
[  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:53 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

He smiled and then gently took hold of her hand and brought it to his lips to give her hand a gentle kiss."No need to worry Abigail. I will help you get what you want. And I will also help you learn to be who you are."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:30 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image
As he kissed her hand, she smiled. Before yawning and closing her eyes. "Mmm, thank you my love. Now sleep, please.", she said as she was tired.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:29 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled and then let himself to drift to sleep. He didn't dream. While his body slept his mind was wandering. He mentally took a breath and tried to relax. As he started to relax he opened his mind to the flow of the aether around him. While he did this he tried to peer into the future to see what was in store for both him and Abigail. But as was usual when he tried he could not see anything. He growled halfheartedly. He knew that it was pointless but he had hoped. It still frustrated him that he can see everything about a person from the moment of their birth to the moment of death. Yet when it came to people he was close to he couldn't see anything. After trying a few more times he eventually stopped and then looked to events around the world. He decided to preoccupy himself by making sure that nothing would threaten the world.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games