Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:27 pm
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X User Image

User Image

∞ Halfblood ∞ Fifth Year ∞ Broken Family ∞

✖I can't seem to fight these F E E L I N G S
                                                        I'm caught in the
                                                        middleof this.
                                                        And my
                                                        ฬ ๏ ย ภ ๔ ร are not нεαℓιиģ
                                                        I just wanna know the truth!
                                                        W A N T ✖ T O ✖ K N O W the truth...

Chase wandered onto the field with her broom hefted on her shoulder and her beater supplies grasped in her other hand. She hadn't played the last few years, too much going on in her own mind. Now though she needed a distraction from her impending O.W.L.s. She handed Cathy a filled out form for quidditch and started stretching out her muscles. She had been practicing all summer with Riley and he'd even bought her a new broom to help her chances of getting on the team.

Position: Beater
                                                        AC: 19
                                                        Modifiers: +7 to swings
                                                        Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC to hit
                                                        Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                        Above 15 to save.
                                                        0-0

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                        Character's Name: Chase Morris
                                                        House: Hufflepuff
                                                        Year: Fifth
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                        Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3 (2+ MTA)
                                                        Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer Mean Swing and Deft Dodger
                                                        First Choice Position: Beater
                                                        Second Choice Position: Chaser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:16 pm
User Image

The youngest Davenport made her way onto the pitch. Belle was excited to try out playing the game her sister told her so much about. Since she'd first heard about it she wanted to try it. Usually, the girls played football back home so this was quite a change. She walked towards the captain who was handing out forms to fill out. She grabbed one and scrawled her information on it before handing it back.

Username:
Character's Name: amo10690
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Sharp Eyes, Swift Swipe
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Keeper or Chaser?  

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:20 am
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Reserve Seeker │ Third Year

Layton walked out onto the field and stretched out, before walking up to their new captain and grabbing a form with a smile. He still doubted he'd make first string this year, but he could at least try out and make reserves. Besides, every year he got better, even with one eye.

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Username: Deviled Dregs
Character's Name: Layton Bannister
Year: Third
Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Two
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Anything  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:59 am
User Image
Lives:
Modifiers: (+7 Stealing) (+5 Scoring)

Roll: XX (+7 Stealing) (+5 Scoring) = XX
Moves to Goal: XX/3
----------------------------------------------------------

Cathy nodded politely and with a large smile at the first few who came on the field and greeted her. When Rider came on, fairly early compared to others (which was good considering what Cathy was about to ask the girl), her attention was stolen from going over to Rider for a moment by a peck on her lips by a certain redhead. Cathy immediately turned pink at Iris's kiss, and reminded herself that it wasn't like she hadn't kissed Iris longer over the summer, since they had sort of fell into snogging each other more or less. It had been Iris looking out for Cathy saving her from some creep more or less when they had been out together hanging out, but Cathy wasn't even sure what to make of the whole thing. She didn't mind kissing Iris, after all Iris had nice lips and good tasting lip gloss, but Cathy was pretty sure she was straight and she still liked a certain redheaded Ravenclaw. Not that Jean seemed to notice her like that. Whatever, at least Iris appreciated her cuteness, but now was not the time for that, she had a team to build! "I told you I'd put you in the hospital permanently if you flaked out on try-outs this year, remember," Cathy said, "but don't think you can walk on the first string if you lost your touch, okay?"

She smiled and then walked over to Rider, "So, like anyways, hey, Rider, can I ask you something? I was thinking about vice captain and after some calculations and wanting to make sure my team is a tough little band of badgers even after I leave, your face popped into my head. I hope you don't mind. So... what do you say? You want to be my protege and future inheritor of the team as my Vice Captain this year and next?"

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
SummerIsles

<>

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:04 pm
imgleft]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww101/shabatha/0b2e822c-4e32-44db-ab7e-e37bc1f1f0db_zpspwjh4are.jpg[/imgleft]

❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤
ᕮᗰᓮᒪᎩxxxᔕ♈ᖇᗩᘎᔕᔕxxxᐯᗩﬡᗩᖙᗴ♈ᖺ
❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸. ❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤

══════════════════════════════════════
Hufflepuff Keeper///Fifth Year///15 Years Old///Sagittarius///Dating Dylan Burgemy
═══════════════════════════════════════

╔═════════════════════╗

Emily stepped onto the pitch with a happy charm about her. She was practically sing song as she walked up to Cathy and took a form. She quickly filled it out before starting her stretches. She looked up when Cathy asked Rider to be Vice. AWESOME!

Username: shabatha
Character's Name: Emily Vanadeth
Year: Fifth
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Keeper!
Second Choice Position: uh... Chaser?

╚═════════════════════╝

═════════════════════════
I'm looking rather cute in my _____
And it feels good to be with people like ______
Although my mind keeps wandering to ___

═══════════════════════════

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

----------f σ υ я т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

Rider blinked when Iris crossed the pitch and kissed Cathy on the lips. That was weird... she didn't think the two of them were an item. But love is love, she thought to herself. However, soon after scolding the girl, Cathy was walking towards her. Rider blinked in confusion and then heard her speak. Vice Captain... She wanted Rider to be Vice Captain?! The girl opened her mouth to respond and found no words. She closed it, then formulated the thought in her mind. After a few moments, Rider opened her mouth again. This time, she said... "Okay." Rider nodded and smiled at the girl. Vice Captain then...

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

{AC: 16
Mods: Shooting +6, Stealing +6
Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
Lives: X X X
Final Roll: -}

mc//2

SummerIsles

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:54 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

Harper moved toward the pitch at a dead run. She had somehow managed to let herself miss tryouts last year and that wasn't happening again. Of course to start that off she was late. It seemed like they hadn't quite started yet but they were certainly prepping. She got to the pitch and plopped herself on the ground before taking a paper to feel out. Man she was out of shape. That was yet another good reason to be joining the team this year. She smiled and looked around. The faces there were familiar, some just because they were in the same house, but many she knew from her time as a reserve her first year at Hogwarts. She was excited, and very ready for this. She'd make Hufflepuff proud. With that thought and a smile she started filling out the form.

Username: Maiya Kajuji
Character's Name: Harper Warren
Year: 3rd
Advanced Flying I: currently enrolled
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing
Second Choice Position: Chaser

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:56 pm
Iris Alethea Whitte~Hufflepuff Fifth Year~Pure Blood

There's a fire in your eyes
And I hope you'll let it burn
There's a scream in your voice
And I hope you will be heard

Smirking as she saw Cathy blush, Iris planted her hand on her hip and watched the blonde as she walked away to ask Rider to be vice captain. She hadn't really intended to start dating Cathy, but the other girl had been getting hit on by a guy who clearly wasn't going to take 'not interested' for an answer, so Iris had played the 'she's taken...by ME' card and planted a demonstratively possessive kiss on her housemate before telling the boy to take a hike before she cut him. Somehow, they'd ended up dating, and snogging a bit more, over the summer. It was enjoyable, and making Cathy blush was fun. Iris didn't know where they were headed, but it looked like it would be fun while it lasted.

Iris nodded in satisfaction when Rider accepted the vice captaincy. The fourth year would have plenty of time to get trained up, and leave the team in good hands. Rolling her neck out, Iris started stretching. After all, she had a girlfriend to impress if she planned to fly this year.

There's a fire in your eyes*
And I hope you'll let it burn*
Until you're heard*

x Hufflepuff x OoC:

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:06 pm
User Image
Lives:
Modifiers: (+7 Stealing) (+5 Scoring)

Roll: XX (+7 Stealing) (+5 Scoring) = XX
Moves to Goal: XX/3
----------------------------------------------------------

When Rider seemed stunned, more so by Iris's boldness, then the offer of vice captainship, though she seemed a bit taken back by that too, Cathy raised a brow until Rider answered with an 'okay'. "Don't sound so reluctant," Cathy said, "It is a huge honor I scouted you out, you know. If it is something else, what? Now is not the time to marvel at two cute girls who hooked up, we've got a perfect team to build!" She added with a big smile before turning to everyone.

"Alright folks, the showing this year is fabulous and I want to thank all of you for showing up. Of course a big showing means there will be a bit more competition, but all good fun, right? Remember if you don't even get on the first string... or maybe second, be sure to come next year as we'll probably have one or two graduating from the team. Also, it isn't like I won't let you guys show up to our practices if you aren't on the team. But now, let's all just do our best and have fun! We're going to do impromptu teams, I'm going to sit back but I think I have the split made up so it is fair," She added, shuffling through her papers.

"Okay, the teams will be broken up into Black and Yellow. Black team's Chasers will be Siobhan and Iris. Keeper Lionel. Beaters Jasper and Harper. Yellow team's Chasers are Emma and Rider. Keeper Emily. Beaters Zyphros and Chase. Seekers will be battling each other for finding the snitch and will be Alice, Layton, and Annabelle. Beaters are allowed to hit towards anyone but seekers for this game. Any questions? No? Good," Cathy said. "Alright I'll be sitting this one out for now and watching. Best of luck to all of you and have fun!" She whistled and then tossed the quaffle up after releasing the snitch. May the game begin.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
SummerIsles
Maiya Kajuji
shabatha
Deviled Dregs
amo10690
Devlyn Maycry
Diamond Wales
Graydon Ironshield
murruelecreuset
RedEagleEye007

Yellow Team: Chaser Emma and Rider/Keeper Emily/Beater Zephyros and Chase
Seeker hopefuls: Alice, Layton, and Annabelle>

murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 7, 2, 8, 4, 3, 1, 5, 8, 7 Total: 55 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:23 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location : Quidditch Pitch - Tryouts

Emma smiled when she saw Hannah. "Hi Hannah." Emma greeted her with a smile. "Good luck today." she said brightly figuring if she didn't make the team maybe her friend would. When Cathy called to start, Emma got onto her broom and raced after the quaffle. She was going to play her best no matter what the outcome turned out to be.

With: Other Hufflepuffs

Wearing: Tryouts

OOC: Yellow Team - Chaser Rider, Emily, Zeph & Chase
Total Roll: ---
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 AC, +2 Stealing, +2 Shooting
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:26 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Pitch - Hufflepuff Try-outs

Alice was ready to start the moment Cathy called it. Listening to the plan for tryouts, the short brunette hopped onto her broom. She was against two other people, Layton and a first year named Annabelle. She wasn't worried about any of it though. This was her last year and Alice planned on enjoying herself whether she got on the team or not.

With: Fellow Puffs...

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC:
19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 18 (Unsuccessful)
AC: 13
Modifiers: +5 Spotting, +5 Catching, +5 Stealing
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Deviled Dregs rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Reserve Seeker │ Third Year

Layton flew up into the air as Cathy started the try-outs, his eye trying to follow the little golden ball. He saw that Alice was already up into the air, following after her.

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Position: Seeker
    AC: 14
    Modifiers: +4 to spotting and catching
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
    Lives: x x x
    Final roll: 18 (not spotted)
    Seeking: /3
    Catching: /2

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Graydon Ironshield rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 7, 8, 2, 9, 7, 8, 10, 1, 7 Total: 69 (10-100)

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:35 pm
User Image
Siobhan 'Hannah' Grey
HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSinglePosition

Hannah was a little surprised when she got tagged with the role of Chaser, but she didn't complain, after all she stated she would go wherever help was needed. Going after the Quaffle just wasn't her forte, that's all. Of course it wouldn't stop her from giving her all for the House, after all that was the whole purpose of this.

"Hi, Emma," Hannah said cheerfully, as she saw her friend take up her Chaser position. "Good luck, hope you make the team." Even if she couldn't make the squad, she could happily cheer on Emma if she did.

Using one of the school issue brooms, Hannah commanded it aloft, and she positioned herself for the Face-Off with the other Chasers at the middle of the pitch. As she waited she watched for the instant the Quaffle was released, knowing she'd need to act quickly if she was to earn any kind of spot on the team.

Username: Graydon Ironshield
Character's Name: Hannah Grey
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Zero
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Second Choice Position: Wherever help is needed

User Image

Relevant Statistics:
Position: Black Team Chaser
AC:14
Modifiers:+2 to Hit/ Deflect Bludgers +0 to Steal and Toss the Quaffle
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Lives: [X] [X] [X]

Action: Initiative in Face-Off
Effect Value: 69
Results: Guess we'll see

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:23 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

Harper smiled as the teams were read. Beater. That was where she really excelled. She'd hadn't start quidditch with that position in mind but after playing it throughout her first year she'd realized she was good at it, and she actually really loved it. She took her broom firmly before kicking off the ground. She immediately felt the rush of air as she soared high. She had somehow managed to convince her parents to buy her a broom of her own now that she was old enough and she loved it. A Comet 190. Sure it wasn't as good as a Firebolt Supreme or anything like that but for their budget it worked quite nicely. She hovered above the ground, looking below her for her cue to go.

Black Team Beater
AC: 12
Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing
Modifiers: +2 hitting
Lives: X X X X

Quote:

Quote:

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
SummerIsles rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:43 pm

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

----------f σ υ я т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

Rider nodded when Cathy said she shouldn't be apprehensive. She wasn't, she was just caught off guard. In fact, she was quite happy that she'd been asked to be Vice Captain. She loved playing Quidditch. When Cathy said they were going to split into teams, Rider nodded and picked up her gear, getting herself prepped for the game. She let Emma do the toss up, waiting to see if the firstie got it. When the other team did, She nodded and rocketed off on her broom, showing off her new moves on her way to steal from Hannah.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

{AC: 16
Mods: Shooting +6, Stealing +6
Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
Lives: X X X
Final Roll: 18}

Graydon Ironshield

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games