Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:24 am
{{Their drinks would have spilled! And like dame said... not a mile high yet... unless of course GGG is located somewhere in the Colorado Rockies or something. Now that I think of it... would people that live at that elevation automatically be in the "mile high club"?}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:28 am
(( Like we even CARE about our drinks spilling. rolleyes Haven't you people ever heard of taking your time? We will eventually be a mile high and thus will qualify for the club. talk2hand ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:37 am
((/giggle xd I love you, Psy!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:40 am
(( xd heart xd Writing another large post…stand by. wink ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:42 am
{{Well, at the rate you two were going, it didn't exactly give off the impression of "taking your time". Seems more like you would have been going at it again by the time you're a mile high rather than still going at it when you reach a mile.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:50 am
((LOL heart ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:08 pm
(( I didn't want to write a novel and who's to say that we didn't "enjoy" each other for a good portion of the flight…hmmm? cool wink ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:12 pm
ARRIVAL IN NEW YORK AND HEADING TO THE PENTHOUSE

*Upon arriving in New York several hours later, another Limousine picks them up at the airport and drives them to Psyzapp's penthouse apartment near the Plaza. The doorman to the building promptly goes to the car and opens the back door for the two of them to exit. She tips the doorman as she proceeds inside the vast marble lobby of the luxury building. The doorman then wheels out a garment/luggage dolly to load up Psyzapp's luggage from the car. The chauffeur is relieved to see he is prepared instead of having to figure out how to get all of her bags up to the top floor. sweatdrop

Huge crystal chandeliers hang from the high ceilings and there is a corridor with six elevators. The lobby has marble floors and walls, vast marble columns and a lounge area situation by the security desk. As Psyzapp and Officer Dougherty proceed to the security desk, Officer Dougherty takes a good look around the place. The two guards on duty immediately stand when she approaches.*

Good evening, Miss Psyzapp. *One of the guards nods to her and presents her with her key.* It's good to see you again Ma'am. *She grins and takes the key.* Thank you Gary. It's good to see you too. I'm going to be requiring the assistance of a good interior designer for the penthouse. I want some changes to the place done after I leave. Please tell Claude to get me some portfolios of the top designers in town. *The security guard nods and writes himself a note. He looks at Officer Dougherty and smiles as he sees his police badge.* Oh…Gary, this is my…*She pauses, still unsure as to how to introduce him properly other than calling him her boyfriend. Officer Dougherty steps forward, holds out his hand and smiles as he looks the security guard in the eye*…Officer William Dougherty. *She grins at him as the two men shake hands.* Yes…Officer Dougherty will be needing a key as well, please make him a spare. He will be staying with me. *The security guard nods and she leads Officer Dougherty to the elevators.*

*She presses the "up" button and the elevator arrives promptly. As they enter the elevator, she opens a compartment revealing a place for her key. She inserts the key and turns, then pushes the button for the penthouse suite.* You need the key to access the proper button. *she grins at Officer Dougherty who looks to be a bit overwhelmed.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:49 pm
PENTHOUSE

*The elevator opens up to the Penthouse Suite and as she enters the foyer she grins at Officer Dougherty and gives him a kiss.* Well, William, this is it. *She takes him by the hand and brings him around to each room showing him the view of the Skyline all lit up and he is wide eyed at how the city stretches for miles at every window.* It's bigger than I had imagined and from what you see in the movies. *He says to her trying to get used to the surroundings. The place is decorated as per Big Paulie's taste and is very different from Psyzapp's style. Very classic extremely ornate bordering Baroque. Her taste is much more streamlined and refined, not quite so garish.

She finally takes him to the largest sunken living room and opens the drapes to reveal Central Park. Standing there she admires this spectacular view and as he stands behind her and wraps his arms around her she points out all of the landmarks and specific things for him to see. She turns to him as she holds her and she puts her arms around his neck and hugs him as she speaks to him.* Thank you for coming with me to do this. It may not be easy and I just don't know what to expect. I've never introduced any man to my family. You are the very first my love. *He pulls her back a bit so her arms are loose around his neck and he smiles at her as he looks at her.* Then we will just wait and see together. *He kisses her briefly and she smiles sweetly at him.*

*There is the sound of a bell, and the doorman's voice is heard over an intercom.* Miss Psyzapp, I have your luggage here Ma'am and I'll be bringing it up in just a few seconds. *She goes over to the intercom and pushes a button.* Very good. You may come up. *As the elevator opens, the doorman proceeds to wheel her bags into the bedroom and he comes back out.* Just let us know when you are finished with the cart and I'll come and get it Ma'am. *She tips the doorman and thanks him as he leaves. Officer Dougherty nods to him as the elevator doors close. She turns her key in a keyhole by the elevator to lock it from the penthouse level.*

*She yawns and quickly covers her mouth.* We should get some rest if we need to meet my Mother at the Plaza. *Officer Dougherty nods and holds out his arm for her. She puts her hand around his bicep and they enter the Master Bedroom Suite. Too tired to even bother with her bags yet, she just peels off her clothes and gets into bed. He does the same and spoons her. He kisses her shoulder, moving to the nape of her neck. He then whispers into her ear.* I love you, Pietrina. *She snuggles closer to him, grins and says she loves him too. They both close their eyes and drift off to sleep.* heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:17 pm
Psyzapp
(( I didn't want to write a novel... ))
{{The people around here seem to enjoy "novels" rofl You at least wrote plenty for everything else.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:26 pm
((And it was good too! ^_^))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:35 pm
(( Oh my! eek That's a really nice private jet and penthouse you've got yourself there, Psyzapp! And it sounds like you and your officer are off to a really good start on your trip! heart 4laugh ))  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:11 pm
damecharlie
dame smirks as she notices annoyance pass over his face when she asks about the towel. She holds the towel but doesn't have a chance to start wiping blood when he turns her head to start dressing her cheek. She suppresses shivers when he blows on the wound, not wanting to jar him.

By the time he is done, she is flushing beet red, she gazes at him a moment before working her mouth to see if the bandage is too tight. dame tentatively reaches up and touches it, "No, it feels fine." She moves her head around some more just to make sure and then smiles, winching slightly, "It's golden." xd

She looks down at her leg, sweatdrop "Ah heh..." dame clears her throat, "Looks like I didn't get very far... redface sweatdrop " Not that you mind... she thinks as she places her leg on top of the other one and slowly and almost sensually starts rubbing soft circles over the blood trail, cleaning it off.

-he smirks a little, chuckling at her approval of his handiwork. Tossing the bloody cottonballs and wipes away, he turns to look at her still bloody leg as she points it out. Before he can say or do anything, dame starts to wipe the blood off her leg. But the way she cleans it has him gaping at the circular motions of the towel on her leg. Blinking several times, he looks away, mentally facepalming. What the ********? She's cleaning blood off her leg for Christ's sake! How in hell is blood sexy!? stressed You need to get a grip...... stare Huhn. Yea, I need to get a -grip- alright. stare Trying to keep his mind occupied on other things, he prepares more cottonballs and opens a couple more wipes for her. He then gets a bandage together and waits to hand her things as she needs them-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:19 pm
dame has mostly cleared away the blood from her ankle to her knee, a few flecks glittering here and there. She pauses briefly at the cusp of her knee, looking hesitantly at the edge of the cut that is peeking out from underneath the leg of her shorts. Around the cut the skin is pink and swollen. She bites her lip, knowing it is going to hurt to even clean the blood off near the puffed out skin much less on it. sweatdrop Gritting her teeth, she grabs her knee and tentatively wipes above it.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:51 pm
-still waiting, he watches as she avoids the main area that is in need of being cleaned and sanitized, while cleaning around it. Inspecting the cut, he sees why she's avoiding it and sighs-

Here, let me finish that b/c if you continue to do it we'll be here all night. Either way it's going to hurt, so you might as well let me do it and try to take your mind off the pain.

-he walks to the other side of the table and drags a chair over by where she was standing. Turning her so she's leaning against the table and in front of him, he pushes her chair in front of her and has her to prop her leg on it. Taking the towel from her hand and dropping it with the other, he gets a fresh one-

Turn your head facing the window and think of anything but this. Preferrably something a bit pleasant, huh?

-sitting down, he reaches around and grabs the back of her knee to keep her from jerking too much during the process. Making sure she was looking in the other direction, he starts to clean the puffy area very gently, trying to get as much dried blood off as possible. As he feels her muscles in her leg tighten along with her body, he tightens his grip behind her knee and continues. Once he's gotten the majority off, he drops the towel and picks up the first antiseptic wipe. Slowly, he goes over the wound, blowing behind the passes when he hears her hiss in pain and jerk.

Two wipes and several alcohol drenched cottonballs later, he's applying antibiotic ointment. During this whole ordeal his face has been hard and determined, but his pulse was racing and libido messing with him. He was very much aware that dames bare thigh was mere inches from his face, let alone the fact she was wearing very short shorts. Every time his eyes wondered past her wound, he'd grit his teeth and curse inwardly. He was just glad that she was facing the other way and not seeing him getting hot over a sliced up thigh. Yea, he needed to get a grip real soon. By this time he'd already released his grip on her leg to secure her bandage. Once it was done, he patted her knee gently-

Alright, the worst part's over. This particular one might have to be changed at least twice a day, but you'll survive. Let's see if I can find any pain killers in this kit  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games