Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:38 pm
Iago looked up at his Evie, grinning a little. "Yes, you are." he admitted, wondering what she'd do.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:50 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and nodded in response. Good. Now SHE was the one doing the teasing for once instead of him. He was always teasing her with his lovely eyes and voice and kisses and all that...it was really unfair the advantage he had over her.

"Good. I'm glad I finally have that over you for once." Evie smiled and moved so that she was sitting up on top of him, her hands on his shoulder, pinning them to the ground.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:52 pm
Iago laughed softly. "Oh dear." he said, when she pinned him to the carpet.
"Well, what are you going to do with this new power?" he asked with a grin.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:02 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie liked it when Iago laughed, it was a carefree sound and it made her happy to hear. When he did, it made her smile as well and it couldn't be helped. The girl leaned forward and got close enough so their lips were grazing against each other, but not touching.

"Torture you." Evie winked.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:04 pm
"Uh oh." Iago said in a whisper, looking into her eyes. He grinned mischievously.
"I guess this is revenge for whenever I teased you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:13 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie mulled it over. It was mostly likely a revenge plan for all the times Iago had ever teased her but he could still use it against her if he decided to...she hoped he didn't decide to just yet. Evie's breath became shallow and soft as their lips grazed a couple of times but never touched completely. The very tip of Evie's tongue touched against Iago's upper lip and the retracted again, her eyes glittering with desire, lust, and mischief.

"You guessed correctly my Prince." Evie's voice was like a honey-sweet purr.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:16 pm
Iago closed his eyes when she spoke, her voice an almost purring sound. He smiled a little. "Well, your Prince can't exactly do much right now..." he pointed out, opening his eyes and looking into hers, seeing the look in her eyes. He couldn't help but have his own mischievous gleam in his eye.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:18 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"And that's the way I want it. You've teased me for far too long now and I believe it's time the tables have turned in my favor." Evie whispered into his ear, her hands still pinning his shoulder down to the ground. This was how it was going to be...of course, Iago could easily over power her any moment he wanted to but he might have liked the current turn in events. That was fine with her, she got to toy with him more

Evie's lips traveled downward, her breath tickling against his skin. She stopped near his neck, her lips grazing the sensitive skin there for a second.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:20 pm
Iago did kind of enjoy this. It was interesting seeing her take control.
He shivered a little when he felt her lips graze across his neck, and he let out a soft sigh. He knew she would be relentless when it came to teasing him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:28 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie took the sigh as something else entirely. Was he not liking what she was doing? Sure she was teasing him but she didn't think he would be against it so much. Evie frowned and got up off of Iago, her arms wrapped around herself.

"I...apologize." Evie stood up and dusted off her dress from being on the ground. Maybe a different time she would be able tease him.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:58 am
Iago stayed laying down, looking up at her with a strange look on his face.
"You apologize for what?" he asked softly. He had been enjoying that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:36 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie shook her head and padded over to the bed. She sat down on it and flopped back, laying down on top of the bed.

"Nevermind, it wasn't that important." Evie stretched her arms out over head and smiled. That felt good.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:20 pm
Iago stayed laying down on the carpet, looking up at his Evie. He smiled.
"So, what do we do now?" he asked. It was only around mid-day.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:05 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie flipped over so that she wad laying on her stomach and looked towards Iago. She mad a smile on her lips as she rested her chin in her palm, elbow propped up.

"Whatever you want to do my love." She blew him as kiss from where she lay.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:34 pm
Iago smiled when she blew him a kiss, pretending to offer his cheek to "catch" the kiss.
"I truly don't know." he said. They had nothing to do, really. "Want to go take a walk outside, maybe?" he asked. It would be great to be able to walk around in public with her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games