Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:42 pm
Hey well i think you should intensify the barrier...You know that way know one can ever find us or get in. Scarlet suggested to Fara.

"Yeah that would be a good idea...but also bad....by doing so we might let out a small shock wave and then someone might feel that it belongs to our power. But yeah i think it would be too small for anyone to sense it. I guess I should." Fara smiled and walked over to the center of the cave. She held her arms up her palms facing the ceiling. She began to chant the spell and soon the barrier intensified. "There done and done. Now you take over that took engery out of me."

Scarlet nodded and took over herself agian.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:04 pm
Ross sighed and sat down and crossed his legs. He was just outside the castle, but no one seemed to be around. They were all inside, morning the lose of their princess. Ross closed his eyes. His mind extented around the castle. He wasn't very good at this skill, but Scarlet had once taught him how to reach his mind outside it's usual boundaries.  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:25 pm
Ventura stood there letting the strange thing approach him. He looked closer and found that it resembled Raiem.

There is somewhere but I can't remember....Raiem said to Kraga when a memorie appeared to him.

((Flash back time Gold?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:48 pm
(flash back time =D)

Kraga bobbed his head. Let us remember together.  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:59 pm
Raiem flew up into the air the great {xxxxx} dragon trailing behind him. He dodged countless arrows and other projectiles trying to make it to his destination.

((what color are you now?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:10 pm
(Dark red, with black stripes on his cheeks)

Kraga followed, not very close, but close enough to give a fair bit of protection to the griffin before him. Arrows bounced off of his hard scales as their destination came into sight.  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:15 pm
Raiem looked below him for a second only to see a gruesome sight. The dragons and the griffins were being slaughtered with no mercy. We had started off with the advantage but over time are forces weakened leaving the demons an open spot to attack. He looked back up in time only to dodge a demon that was flying in there direction. He lowered himself toward the ground slowly aware of all his surroundings.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:28 pm
The demon missed Raiem, but hit Kraga in the wing, cutting straight through the thin membrane. Kraga roared and bite the demon hard in the neck. Bringing it down with him. Kraga got his balance back slightly and let go of the demon. Kraga fanned out both wings, his left wing slightly less than his right, injured one. He was next to Raiem again, but couldn't keep a steady line.  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:59 pm
Raiem grabbed Kraga's scales with his talon's and slwoly edged his way toward the ground he let Kraga down so he could walk and continued on his way.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:03 pm
After Raiem let Kraga down, it took him a few moments to fully recover his balance. Once he did, he continued in the direction him and the griffin were heading. The war raged on either side of him, but Kraga towered above the demons, griffins and most the dragons. None dared approach him, even if he was injured.  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:06 pm
Raiem glided through the enemies only a few feet off the ground. He turned to make shure Kraga was following before stopping. He didn't know why he was coming here he just felt he had to. Raiem waited a few moments before a shadow began to appear in front of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:15 pm
Kraga came to a stop behind Raiem. The blood from his wound, hardly visible against his dark red scales. He raised his head to look at the shadow. It seemed almost fake, as though it shouldn't be there. The pure darkness stood out amonst the battle, but only visible to Kraga and Raiem. I think we are here. A note of humour sounded in his voice, against that of pain.  

Gold Marra

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:59 pm
Iah looked at her carefully as suddenly a stabbing pain increased in him. He knelt down coughing blood. Then he looked up at her smirking. "Finally" he said. He walked to her weakly his hands filled with his own blood as he stopped leaning on her. " Hello my sister" he slowly said as his head swirled. He took a step back signaling for her to come to him.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:19 pm
((Hey Pirate and Gold im joining in the flash back, since Scarlet was the one that leaded that her army along time ago.))

Scarlet continued to watch Ventura while Fara her darkside began to recollect her memories from a long time ago. They may have lost but many life were taken.

((im going to refer Scarlet as Fara since it was the past))

Fara was in her dark realem sending more demons out. Her top soliders were still with her, she was bearly begining the killing. She was going to save her top for the end when the enemy weakened.

"Soon my demons, we will take over this world and consum all the pure hearts!" She roared and the demons roared along.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:06 pm
Kitzune eyes widened as she heard Iah said that. She confused and wasn't sure if she should follow him, but she did anyways.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games