Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redpopsicles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:32 pm
* Dree walks into the Library, headed toward the potions section to get a start on her studies for next semester. *

*She really hopes all the commotion hasn't messed up the order of the potions books too much *

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:59 am
*Lily walks into the library and sits down at one of the tables. She puts her books on the table and looks around. With Final Exams here, she was bored and had no friends to hang out with, so the library was her last resort. She pulled a thick book in front of her and opened to the last page she was at. She began reading*  

Eowuclya

Gracious Entrepreneur

debbiediva

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:25 am
*runs in*
gah!
were did i see it!
*starts to search the hexes shelf*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:30 pm
Little second year, Juni, looks up from her studies at the Gryffindor who ran in. neutral Then she looks back to her book and starts taking notes. "Cassiopeia...Andromeda saved by Perseus...punishment in sky upsidedown..."  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:48 pm
I...wanna rock and roll all night!
And party every day!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:04 pm
Oh my goodness. So much homework!  

G e o S t o r m

AlisaAngel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:28 pm
sry got lost......

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:01 am
*walks in carrying her bag she has some free time to relax but she decided she would study she sits down ant a small table and puls out a book a Charms book and starts studying.*  

freeriver

Desirable Codger

10,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

AlisaAngel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:50 am
*places my homework on the table* hhhmmm.....so much homework.....*thud! fell asleep* *snore*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:53 pm
Out of habit, Juni chews on the tip of her quill and looks up at the ceiling while trying to think of answers on her homework. She hears Trepain's snoring and glances over at her.

...... sweatdrop rolleyes

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Adele1010

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:09 pm
*tiptoes in and gets a book off the shelf then goes to a small table in the corner away from any students*

"Me thinks it is good to study for me cleaning class. Me wants to learn as much as me can!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:11 pm
*getting bored, she lowered the book and looked around for somebody to talk to*  

Eowuclya

Gracious Entrepreneur

Adele1010

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:02 pm
*notices Eowuclya looking around*

"Oh please don't come over here! Please don't! Me doesn't want the students to be mad at me for being in their Library!"

*realizes that she didn't whisper that last statement*

"Oh no!" Adele whispers. "Me is supposed to be quiet in the library! Now me has to punish meself!"

*bangs her head repeatedly on the table...then, realizing that that was probably too loud for a library, she gasps and hides in the corner*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:53 am
*gets up and runs over to the elf* Are you alright?  

Eowuclya

Gracious Entrepreneur

Adele1010

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:54 pm
"No, no, no! Me didn't want to disturb you, young Miss! Me is so sorry that me was being loud in the library! Me was punishing meself for it when you came over...Me didn't want the students to see me in here, but me just wanted to come in and study for me house elf class! Me is so sorry! Does the young Miss want some tasties?"

*a plate of fresh, warm brownies appears magically on the table*

"Me and me elf friend Won made these! Please, have some!"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games