Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:19 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Falling down....down down...he hit with a thud.

A limo's door opened and something was thrown out while the car sped along into the darkest of night. Thud...smack...flap...flap...flesh rolling with smeared blood along cool concrete until it finally rested at the foot of Ohayou's side gate. There was no movement even as the deep bruises started to welt up on the form that lay there...silent.

It was about 2:00 am when one of Ohayou's newer star, Tano walked outside after a long night at the Studio. He'd been frustrated with his recent performance and decided to walk back to the Ohayou dormitory because he couldn't afford to get his own place yet. As he headed out the gate, he waved back to the night watchman that was just circling back from his rounds. But then...as Tano stepped through the gate he stumbled and tripped over something heavy.

Looking down, he couldn't quite see what it was so he flipped up his phone and let the light illuminate the area. Suddenly, he screamed for the night watchman....

At 3:00 am, Koyasu Aki, the chairman of Ohayou got a call from the police, tell him that Izzy Lucky was at Tokyo Memorial, in critical condition.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adorable yes.
Very adorable...
Naoko couldn't resist leaning forward and acting as if he was whispering something to Ryu... but instead, actually kissed him on the cheek near the ear very very gently.
"Stop acting sexy." the blond teased in a whisper, amber eyes moving to the side to focus on Ryu better. "You're better than Shou. Because you love me. There doesn't need to be any other reason."

And it was true, Ryu had shown Naoko in the last week that he really did love the pianist.
Of course, they hadn't MADE LOVE in the last week... but Ryuukaze had given NAKO the space he needed, and been there when he needed him.
A perfect balance... a selfless balance... a balance that the blond appreciated very very much.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:40 pm
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Blinking in surprise, Ryu jumped a little, managing to hit a glass of water with his elbow. It almost tipped over, but he turned around and caught it just in time, blushing like a little girl.
"I'm sorry, babe..." he smiled, turning around and grabbing Naoko's hand under the bar, the sleeves of their costumes obscuring the fact that they were holding hands now. "I wasn't trying to be sexy...or anything...but...I'm happy to hear you say that. I do love you..." he lowered his voice, "And, if you ask me, the fact that you love me makes you better than Shou, or anyone else, for that matter. I wan't you to stop doubting yourself so much. You're too good for that."
Playfully, he leaned in in the same way Naoko had a moment ago and nipped the pianist's ear like a puppy.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:45 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The Pre-Event

"You probably spoke your mind disrespectfully and with that sarcastic smirk you usually do when you want to antagonize someone. Koyasu-kun, you can't always expect the same methods to work equally well on people." He didn't even both to explain Japanese respect or the respect for superiors and elders. He knew Matsumoto-san was probably very offended. But Koyasu-kun was probably in too foul of mood to get it.

When Aki spoke, Hiroki nodded in agreement and looked at his watch. 1:10am. The ideas made sense in his mind as he calculated various strategies. Matsumoto-san understood money as much as the music industry. It was the filthy truth to say the least.

"And don't forget, being at SMASH studios will give you quality time with Shou. You do have still another project to fulfill." He didn't bother to talk about their agreement to bring Shou to Ohayou but maybe for Koyasu-kun, this would be a sweet revenge if it were possible to accomplish. Although, he wondered how Matsumoto-san would feel...betrayed? Maybe there would need to be a few adjustments to this plan over time. Because Hiroki didn't wish for anyone else to...disappear.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Things had been going well.
Not only was Nakai making numerous connections, but he was quickly finding that these sorts of parties, boring as they may seem on the outside, were actually great sources of information and... well... held a different kind of fun all unto themselves.
His conversation with Hiroki Asato had gone well, though the musician wondered to himself if he had given the proper answers to the man's questions.
After all, Hiroki had left rather suddenly.

Rather oblivious to everything while he spoke to a few sponsors, Nakai didn't quite hear the voice of Shou.
But he did hear one very distinct word.
'Naoko'

Turning at the name, the blond looked around, hoping to find his seemingly identical clone.
All he found however, was a man walking toward him in elegant robes... a man who greatly resembled the artist Shou... and who was, without a doubt, speaking directly to Kai.

"Change clothes?" Nakai whispered before smirking slightly.
He knew what this was...
"It appears, Shou-san, that you don't know your pianist well enough. That or you gave him contacts instead of glasses tonight." the blond spoke, holding his wine up and semi-toasting the fantasy-esque musician before him. "Nakai. I'm not Naoko, though I have gotten that mistake made before."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Blue eyes narrowed, "Obviously they don't work on you either." Narcissus shot back, his voice tinged with a hint of chill. "So what, you wanted me to politely decline his offer to betray a legacy that I've every mind to make mine again?" the musician crossed his arms over his chest. "Obviously you don't know me well enough. And don't remind me of our deal. I dictated the terms, after all. But I better have a damn good bodyguard for when I'm at SMASH. And once we get Izzy back, he needs one too. A permanent bodyguard."

"I agree." Aki replied thoughtfully. "Well, you both need a permanent one. At least until this all blows over. In the meantime..." reaching into his pocket, the Ohayou chairman withdrew a key and tossed it to his grandson. "Izzy's apartment is in ashes. You need somewhere to sleep. And I think that..."

"You expect me to sleep when Izzy could be dying?" Akihiko asked, pocketing the key and resisting the urge to throw it in the chairman's face. "Get me a bodyguard and a chauffeur. I'm going to look for him."

However, Koyasu shook his head, "You'll do no such thing. Are you trying to make yourself bait?"

"Maybe I am. What of it?" the musician demanded, pacing over to the windows and leaning on the sill, his hands gripping it tightly as he looked out. "It's my ******** fault! Happy now?! I pissed the b*****d off and Izzy got dragged into this! Is that what you wanted to hear, ojisan?!"

Smiling softly, Aki nodded. "Yes, Akihiko. I just wanted to see if you'd changed."

Scoffing, Narcissus made his way to the stairs. "I'm going to look for Izzy. Stop me, and I'll fight my way through. I doubt you'll want me hurt before the concert so... try your best." he threw a devilish smirk over his shoulder. "Chiyou!" ice blue eyes focused on the young blond. "If you're coming, get off your a**. If you can drive, then we can obviously skip the chauffeur part. Let's go."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:13 pm

The light rogue on his cheeks hid his new found blush, and a part of Naoko just wanted to wrap his arms around Ryuukaze and find comfort in him.
But public places weren't the best for these types of affectionate displays... and he knew it.

"Guess I just can't help doubting somethings." the blond replied.
Which was true...
Doubting had been kind of ingrained in him, thanks to a particularly sadistic lover.
"But... I guess I CAN stop doubting you, ne, Ryu-kun?"

With a light yawn, NAKO couldn't help but glance at the clock behind the bar. "Yare yare... it's after one..." the man blinked for a moment, "Wait, it's ONLY after one. Then why the hell am I so tired?"

'I haven't had much to drink lately... maybe the alcohol and the adrenaline and fear... not to mention the waterworks... are all taking their toll? God, I feel like I'm some damned old guy! I shouldn't be tired til at least four!' he though, somewhat angrily, to himself.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:49 pm
{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

"Hai..." Chiyou nodded and stood, wiping his face with the back of his hand.
Looking back at Chairman Koyasu, he said one thing, "Koyasu-sama...if you hear anything about Izzy...anything at all...please, call my cell first. Izzy's...he's...well, he's like the only family I've got..." Chiyou managed to choke out the end of that sentence, barely holding back his tears.
Turning back to Akihiko, the boy walked to his side.
"Let's go...my car is outside." the young star said in a weak voice, putting his hand in the older star's again for both the chairman and Hiroki to see.
He knew the man would probably just jerk away again. Typical.
Even so, he just wanted some sort of contact with somebody, something that would help keep him together.
This was, by far, the hardest thing the young man had ever faced in his life.
If anything had happened to Izzy....if he were...
No...Chiyou couldn't even think of it. The very thought made his stomach turn.
"Where should we look first?"

...............is my drug----------}

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:09 pm

"I'll make sure you're both notified." Aki replied with a kind smile as he watched the two musician's go.

As for Narcissus... he really REALLY wanted to pull away from the young musician. In fact, he didn't much care for holding hands in any fashion.
But this was Akihiko's fault...
He'd already given the kid enough reason to hate him. No sense in exacerbating the problem.
Plus, he really needed Chiyou to have a clear enough mind to drive, and throwing the boy into a fit of tears wasn't going to help matters.

'God I need to learn how to drive...' the man thought as they left the club.

"I don't know. Let's go to his apartment first, see what we can find there." Akihiko replied, feeling rather lost.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:14 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"We all doubt, babes." Ryu put down his glass and ordered up another of the same...this one with whipped cream and a cherry. He was in a dessert kind of mood.
"The important thing is, being able to hold that pretty head high and overcome that doubt. I'm not saying it's easy...but it's what you need to do. Take your time though, hon. We've got all the time in the world."
Picking up his fresh drink, Ryu sipped at it, then smiled at Naoko, not realizing he had a whipped cream nose now.
"I'm kinda groggy too..." the violinist stretched a bit. "Gotta be all that practice, ne?"

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:23 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

The Pre-Event

Shou blinked once then twice. Not...Naoko. This took him a moment to quickly gather his thoughts. Oh yes, there was someone that sort of...looked like. No this guy could BE Naoko but...something was a bit smoother and more confident. That was rather appealing in and of itself.

"OH...Nakai-san...Sumimasen. It is a pleasure to meet you." he returned thinking...So that's what Naoko would look like without contacts...Yum. "Ah...well you know he's only recently become my pianist. However, you both uncannily resemble each other. Ah...and now I know how fine Naoko-san would look in a suit. I must have one made for him now."

His smile broadened as he tilted his head to take in the full view of the man before him. "Are you enjoying the...party? As I remember, you're name is on the Charity event artists' list?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:28 pm
I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

Such a bore, Hayato thought to himself as he drove home. He had wanted so much more, but that little toy just didn't cut it. It wasn't what he had a taste for.
He was near home now, but he was still restless.
The sadistic star slowed down in front of his house, but changed his mind at the last moment.
Taking out his cellphone, he dialed the number of Matsumoto Izo.
Hayato didn't know what he felt like dipping his fingers into now, but something along the lines of drinks and a whorehouse sounded pleasant.

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The Pre-Event

Izo was in the middle of a lively conversation when the phone rang. So he bowed out politely and walked a discreet distance away before answering it.

"Done already?" he answered rather than just saying hello. "Didn't expect you calling me so soon." he returned kind of hoping that it was for another matter and not that he had already returned the 'item in question'. He'd be slightly disappointed if that was the case, yet again...he did say he wanted the toy functional in the end. However, if it had already been returned, it happened a little too quick for Izo's tastes.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:45 pm

"That... or I'm turning into a lightweight." Naoko teased, but he said nothing about his own self doubt.
No... Ryu understood... obviously since the man was telling him there was hardly any rush.
Smiling softly, the blond reached out with a small napkin and wiped the whipped cream from his akuma's nose. If they had been alone... well... he probably would've licked Ryu's nose clean instead.
"We've been busy though, I'll give you that... Shou-san's a machine, ne?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:49 pm

Smirking, Nakai sipped his drink. "I've never seen him in a suit... might look damn good on him." the vocalist teased, since obviously he himself looked good in a suit.
A complement for his clone... or himself?
Hard to tell...

"Yes, I'm on the list. Performing for the first time live in a while actually." he smiled, obvious from his body language, that he really was excited for the concert. "Given the chance to perform at the same venue as you, Shou-san. It's an honor."

He couldn't exactly say the same of Narcissus though.

If only he knew... and yet, no one had told him of his manager's sudden disappearance...

"I take it Naoko's skills as a pianist are quite good if he's going to be touring with you." his own amber eyes focused on the glass in his hands. "To be honest, I'd very much like to speak with NAKO again. It's been a bit... and strangely, his cell phone doesn't seem to be working."

Well no, it worked just fine.
Just Naoko didn't have it thanks to Tsubaki's security and means of keeping him from dashing back into harm's way.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games