Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:42 pm
"Dumbledore is good man! Yes yes he is!!" Parendon agreed with delight and started to roll out more pie crusts.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:11 pm
"Yes, even if I only gots to meet him for abouts 15 minutes! A good man he is!" squeaked Beatrice happily at the thought of someone agreeing with her.

Hmm.... she thought. Maybe we elves should makes more things than pie.
But then again, she added as a second thought, maybe later.

ll The Slytherin Queen ll

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100

oRoseLalondeo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:17 pm
The little house-elf Raine Lei cracked open the door. "Excuse me, is this the Giggling Pear?" She continued, the voice more squeakier than before. "I'm one of the new house-elfs, sorry for just coming in. But this is one of the good schools." Raine was very bubbly usually, but was feeling insecure on how she could act. Were there more masters in her way? Was this truly a home?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:03 pm
(Thought I should post her to show I've read the rules, but since its the hardest year of school for me I probably won't roleplay because it would be to hard to keep up an alternate personality. Hope that's okay with you mods.)  

Blood Of a Demonic Angel

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:59 am
"Hello! Hello!" Beatrice greeted enthusiastically, grabbing the elf named Raine Lei's hand and shaking it very energetically.
"My name is Beatrice, but you may calls me Trissy! Trissy is new, too!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:19 pm
Parendon squealed once more and ran over and grabbed Raine Lei's other hand and started to shake it vigorlously. "I am Parendon! Parendon is glad to meet you! Yes he is!"  

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

oRoseLalondeo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:22 pm
Surprised by the warm welcome, Raine beamed with delight. " Well, Hello there, Trissy! Nice to meet you!" Raine shook Trissy's hand and then looked around. "Oh, this place will be very good, yes, very good!"
She had overcome the shyness. It was true, this school was a haven for house-elves.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:26 pm
Seeing as she was greeted by another house elf named Parendon, Raine shook the bubbly house-elf's hand. "Why hello Parendon! This is better than I imagined! Is there anything to do yet?" Raine was practically leaping with joy.  

oRoseLalondeo

madametrixie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:01 pm
Lolly entered the kitchens and looked around. House elves were everywhere. This looked like it would be a good place, much nicer than the old master's place. Nothing against the old master, of course. Hogwarts will just be even better than he was!
"Hello! lolly cried out. "I'm Lolly! Lolly is eager to get to work here!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:54 pm
Raine heard a voice behind her. She moved slightly so she wasn't in anyone's way and welcomed the new house-elf. "Hello Lolly! Raine is my name, and Raine is also pleased to work here!" Raine said with a smile, this was great! House-elves all gathered in The Giggling Pear, awaiting to do something for Hogwarts School of WitchCraft and Wizardry. Raine shook Lolly's hand eagerly, hoping to make a friend.  

oRoseLalondeo

Tab Marie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:03 pm
A slightly ashamed Althea walked into the kitchen. She had been slacking off on her duties as an elf and was scared of what the other elves would think of her. "I is a bad elf!' She cried before running headfirst into the closed oven.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:20 pm
Delphine cautiously walked in. "Is this the Giggling Pear? I'm new, you see, and I don't know where I am supposed to go."  

Bellatrix Star

QueenJazzmen

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image
oh boy i am here just in time to help with the christmas feast
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:50 pm
"Hello! Hello!" Trissy shook Lolly's and Delphine's hands eagerly. "Very, very pleased to have you!"

Beatrice clapped her hands together and stared fondly at her new home. As the smell of freshly baked pies filled her nostrils, Trissy realized she had business to do for the Christmas feast.

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Bellatrix Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:11 pm
Delphine was pleased to see that she had received such a warm welcome. She immediately began to help the other house elves.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games