Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:32 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"So how was your nap?" Shun asked, sitting on the couch.

she giggles, "its was very refreshing thank you" she puts her rabbit on the couch next to him and goes to the bath room to fix her hair "how've you been Shun?" she calls from the next room

"Goo. Was just walking around and decided to visit you." Shun yelled back as he fiddled with the rabbit.

she comes out, hair now back to normal and chuckles at Shun playing with the bunny "thats momo by the way, never new you had a soft spot for small furry things"

Shun looks at her and smiles. "You'd be surprise. I'm also a softie when someone pets my ears. Kiki does it all the time just to see my reaction."

she smirks "oh yeah..." she jumps on him and reaches behind his head, and stratches him behind both ears with her hands  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:34 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"So how was your nap?" Shun asked, sitting on the couch.

she giggles, "its was very refreshing thank you" she puts her rabbit on the couch next to him and goes to the bath room to fix her hair "how've you been Shun?" she calls from the next room

"Goo. Was just walking around and decided to visit you." Shun yelled back as he fiddled with the rabbit.

she comes out, hair now back to normal and chuckles at Shun playing with the bunny "thats momo by the way, never new you had a soft spot for small furry things"

Shun looks at her and smiles. "You'd be surprise. I'm also a softie when someone pets my ears. Kiki does it all the time just to see my reaction."

she smirks "oh yeah..." she jumps on him and reaches behind his head, and stratches him behind both ears with her hands

"Hey!" Shun said as he purred happily against his will, giving a cute cat-like grin.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:40 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Hey!" Shun said as he purred happily against his will, giving a cute cat-like grin.

she giggles and continues to pet his ears "no need to worry, everyone has a soft spot, i have two in fact, my ears is one and when I'm in cat form my neck is the other" she smiles  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:43 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she giggles and continues to pet his ears "no need to worry, everyone has a soft spot, i have two in fact, my ears is one and when I'm in cat form my neck is the other" she smiles

Through the purring, shun reached for her ears and started to scrtach them. "Payback!"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:48 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Through the purring, shun reached for her ears and started to scrtach them. "Payback!"

she freezes as a soft purs comes from somewhere in her chest she blushes, but she cant help herself from leaning into his hand  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:50 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she freezes as a soft purs comes from somewhere in her chest she blushes, but she cant help herself from leaning into his hand

Shun saw the leaning and smiles mischievly as he leans his back in a bit and scratches more.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:59 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun saw the leaning and smiles mischievly as he leans his back in a bit and scratches more.

her eyes close, on there own, and a blissful angelic smile graces her face, the purrs become louder  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:04 am
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

her eyes close, on there own, and a blissful angelic smile graces her face, the purrs become louder

Shun smiles as he continues to pet her, happy she was enjoying. He didn't notice however that he accidently laid them back, with Shun on top of Yoru.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:26 am
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun smiles as he continues to pet her, happy she was enjoying. He didn't notice however that he accidently laid them back, with Shun on top of Yoru.

she struggles to open one eye, struggling against her cat insincts to submit she reaches out again, and starts to scratch his ears "Im not going to submit that easily" she whispers, her tails swishing from side to side in pure bliss  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:41 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she struggles to open one eye, struggling against her cat insincts to submit she reaches out again, and starts to scratch his ears "Im not going to submit that easily" she whispers, her tails swishing from side to side in pure bliss

Shun closes his eyes and purrs happily as he drops the scratching to the a petting; his ears twitching happily.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:03 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun closes his eyes and purrs happily as he drops the scratching to the a petting; his ears twitching happily.

she purrs even more, petting is her soft spot she pulls his face towards her and kisses him softly, eyes closed all the while  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:08 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she purrs even more, petting is her soft spot she pulls his face towards her and kisses him softly, eyes closed all the while

Shun eyes become wide as he blushes from the kiss but does not pull away as he purrs softly as he closes his eyes and kisses back, petting her ears softly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:13 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun eyes become wide as he blushes from the kiss but does not pull away as he purrs softly as he closes his eyes and kisses back, petting her ears softly.

she smiles when he does not pull away, her purrs become louder making her whole body vibrate against him she rubs his ears lightly  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:17 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she smiles when he does not pull away, her purrs become louder making her whole body vibrate against him she rubs his ears lightly

Instead of a purr this time, a soft moan comes out of his lips as he knotted his hands in Yoru's hair.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:25 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Instead of a purr this time, a soft moan comes out of his lips as he knotted his hands in Yoru's hair.

a moan of her own escapes her lips, and she blushes at the sound, not expecting it, she contiues to rub his ears  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games