Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:11 pm
"The right of why I am here, I have received a mission from the messiah to obtain your help." Caleb replied. Looking to either side of him, seeing the maw.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:22 pm
"What," Fenrir said, "does that tampon-top clone have to do with anything? Why would she care about YOUR cause, liar?"  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:27 pm
"You know nothing of my cause!" Caleb retorted. "I am here because I need yourself to help myself protect Earth."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:30 pm
Fenrir laughed more.
"Earth? That place is doomed to die of five different things by itself! The only safe place is Midgard, and even THERE it's risky... Stupid planet, full of stupid people. Stupid people who believe that I'd give up parental obligations for merely the goodwill of Earth."  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:39 pm
Caleb was done talking. His right hand came out, holding an icy white bottle with a blue glow. "...You have made a terrible decision then. This small philter should be able to change your mind, since it could have the possibility of killing you, I do not know." The mask looked down at the throat. "Surly you would not want to digest something that could end you life right here and now."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:41 pm
Fenrir drew back his mouth.
"A man who resorts to violence. I like that. Fine; if you give me back my family, I'll consider it. you also have to free me form my binds..."
He gestured to a small pink ribbon.
"Only someone true to their word can free me. Not even my own father can."  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:52 pm
Caleb withdrew the potion. A scalpel came to his hand, effortlessly, he cut the ribbon.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:55 pm
A loud uproar could be heard.
"The Gleipnir has been cut!"
"What?!"
Fenrir stuck out his paw, indicating Caleb to climb up.
"Hide yourself in my fur, human, or all is lost for you."  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:58 pm
Caleb jumped, hot fear washed over him. He quickly did as the wolf said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:07 pm
Fenrir used his nose to completely cover Caleb in his pitch-colored fur; Caleb mostly wore black ,so this was much easier to accomplish.
Some large servants of Loki's aimed arrows at the wolf, but the wolf, making sure not to jerk around too much, shredded thhem into piles of gore with a slight flick of his paw and jaws.
Fenrir jumped out of Hell into a portal, on a beach. He held down his paw for Caleb to descend from.
"Tell me any more of your terms, human," he said. "I merely wish for my brother and sister to be returned to me, and my father relatively unharmed."  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:12 pm
"...I wish for the simple retreating of your father so that Earth my remain peaceful." Caleb replied, he quickly got off of him. Caleb's feet sunk into the sand. "That is all I want."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:14 pm
Fenrir nodded.
"I understand. You're true to your word, so I know I can trust you. But, I'm not enough to conquer my father's forces... you have other help, right?"  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:19 pm
Caleb's left hand came out of the robe, it was holding the slip of paper his student gave him. "...I was also told to obtain the help of a someone named...Set?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:23 pm
Fenrir froze.
"H-Him? He is more powerful than I am, but I may know where he is. Give me a second to see my current location..."
He went bipedal for a second, pressing great weight on the area around him.
He went back to four legs with a great 'THWWWWWSH'.
"Two continents from here. Would you like me to walk you there? For me, it'll take only a couple of minutes... for you, it'd take months..."  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:30 pm
"I would rather the quicker choice." Caleb replied, pointing his beaked mask up at the wolf.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games