Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Contest Arena (Guild Events)
October Pokemon Tournament! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you here about the low fat Pokemon?
Caterpie!!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
... ???
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Butterfree, not Caterpie!!
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Butterfree. Caterpie. What's the difference?!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's funny if you tell it ----
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Where is everybody!?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Haha, I love Team Rocket. ^_^
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:15 am
lol, sorry, I've been slightly avoiding this thread because I missed the Pokemon episode last Sat XD. But, it's finally been uploaded!!

Anyway... omg! James: "Oh, I forgot the twerps wouldn't recognize me if I paid them!" heart Definitely the best line in the episode XD. lol, and I loved the end where Ash attempted to rub Staraptor's victory in Paul's face! All in all, this episode wasn't too bad.

Kinda wish that James hadn't tried to rely on the wind currents so much, especially since riding wind currents is Skiploom's (not Hoppip, ack!) specialty. As much as I hate it, it's definitely his own fault this time! Yanmega's Speed Boost is much better than any stupid wind currents.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:46 am
Rocket Marilyn
lol, sorry, I've been slightly avoiding this thread because I missed the Pokemon episode last Sat XD. But, it's finally been uploaded!!

Anyway... omg! James: "Oh, I forgot the twerps wouldn't recognize me if I paid them!" heart Definitely the best line in the episode XD. lol, and I loved the end where Ash attempted to rub Staraptor's victory in Paul's face! All in all, this episode wasn't too bad.

Kinda wish that James hadn't tried to rely on the wind currents so much, especially since riding wind currents is Skiploom's (not Hoppip, ack!) specialty. As much as I hate it, it's definitely his own fault this time! Yanmega's Speed Boost is much better than any stupid wind currents.

Maybe it had compoundeyes...who knows. I wish he would have actually done something though. Yanmega should've beat that Skiploom badly. And wasn't he calling himself Wizard of the Wind or something and saying Sinnoh's wind currents are different than Hoenns?

And yes, that was the best line of the show. I like the disguise he had this time around.

But Staraptor won the same way Ashes Swellow did in the last one...It should have missed the target this time...so original...

All in all, not that bad of an episode though. I can agree there. And yeah, Paul was not happy with Ash rubbing his loss in his face.  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:28 am
Psht, dont get me wrong, I really hate that this episode was basically a ripoff of the earlier one! Oh man, aside from that, soo much of Ash's battles, particularly the first one, were full of his signature dumb luck!! Rawr. Oh well, that's to be expected, I guess.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:04 pm
VERY EXPECTED. They can't make him invincible.

It was a huge ripoff, but it was ok. I mean, for the contest it had, it could have been a lot worse. They made it a little interesting. But they need new ideas.  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:37 pm
I like the PokeRinger idea ^ ^. I think it would be interesting if they did more competitions, and it would be harder to rip episodes off because people will remember them. It's a nice break. The next season will probably have more episodes with weird competitions since the Gold and Silver remakes have minigames you play with your Pokemon XD. I havent looked at them, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:11 pm
Just check Serebii. And I think those are replacing contests. I think there are no contests in Johto in the remakes. Only these minigames, which are the game's contests now. I will tell you more when I get it. I imported HG.  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:16 pm
Gaara the Protector
Just check Serebii. And I think those are replacing contests. I think there are no contests in Johto in the remakes. Only these minigames, which are the game's contests now. I will tell you more when I get it. I imported HG.

Oh wow o.0 lol, well, you'll definitely have to tell us how it is ^ ^ And I disagree, after all the tweaking that has been done to the contests, I don't think that Gamefreak would toss them out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:20 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector

Oh wow o.0 lol, well, you'll definitely have to tell us how it is ^ ^ And I disagree, after all the tweaking that has been done to the contests, I don't think that Gamefreak would toss them out.

Yes, I am very excited.^^

But we shall see. I will try to tell everyone how the game is. Unless they don't want me to spoil anything. And I think contests may be there, but I am just not sure yet. Like I said. We will see in the future. I will start telling of my adventures around September 14. That is the estimated date I will get it. Next month. Can't wait!  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:44 pm
Oh noez! Officer Jenny caught me trying to steal her Growlithe out of the Pokemon Center a little while ago! It's off to Juvie Camp for me!!! crying Wish me luck!

XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:32 am
o.0 Oh snap, the 12th passed while I wasn't paying attention!! Hopefully the first page will be updated by the end of today XD.  

Rocket Marilyn

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:19 pm
Wth!?!?!

lol

Good luck.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:33 pm
Front page has finally been updated XD.

Yay! Four competitors, so we have two prizes ^ ^. Zoku Inari's Beads (Yuki and Yugure no Tama) courtesy of Neko Urahara!

Oh yea, and a reminder: I am offering Totodile for entering, but I haven't started breeding any yet cuz no one has asked me for them o.0. I'll have them ready by the start of the tourny (hopefully), but I'd like to know how much interest there is for them...  

Rocket Marilyn

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:39 pm
Team Rocket fell for Ambipom yesterday...lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:21 pm
I want Totodile since I started my platinum over again and I know I send my new trainer card when I make. I promise it will be before the tournament.  

Kisuke Shihoin

duo of the wildfire

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:40 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Front page has finally been updated XD.

Yay! Four competitors, so we have two prizes ^ ^. Zoku Inari's Beads (Yuki and Yugure no Tama) courtesy of Neko Urahara!

Oh yea, and a reminder: I am offering Totodile for entering, but I haven't started breeding any yet cuz no one has asked me for them o.0. I'll have them ready by the start of the tourny (hopefully), but I'd like to know how much interest there is for them...

O.O I want that prize! *is energized to the extreme*  
Contest Arena (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces