Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:39 pm
Flage's arm was moving almost lightning speed destroying anything that got in its path,robots were literally piling up around him. Hyukia was using a strange form of fighting and destroying the robots gracefully and effortlessly.
A click as the magazine dropped from Shadow's gun and he put another one in, his shot was mostly not just hitting 1 of the marks per bullet but several because of the sheer amount of robots.
Seriku was back up, his face had stayed the same after a lot of struggle and the robots were just suddenly seen then suddenly seen smashed into another one. The odds were against them, every robot that was destroyed another dropped in from above.
"This could very well be near an endless tide, we have to try to advance," shouted Hyukia.
"Move back then," said Flage his sword was slowing and he quickly did 3 strikes outlining a triangle and the broken robots that were piling up were send backwards allowing a few meters of advancing.
"Surely this cant be endless right?" asked Seriku.
"There is a way to change pure energy into something but it takes a lot of energy which the chaos emeralds allow could not even generate, and they are not purified enough to have the pure energy required," said Hyukia as the fighting started again...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:23 am
Dessenger's blade flashed left felling a robot. Catching another robot in the head. "Hey Flage its great to see you again what all have you been up to? Its mostly been the same stuff for us. You know the whole save the world thing." he said as he punched a robot through the chest and than threw it back destroying at least twenty robots behind it. "Thats it." Dessenger said. Holding a hand above his head he gathered energy. A small green orb appeared above his hand. "Choas spear storm." he said as a hundred energy blasts shot from his hand and destoryed an equal number of robots. "Ugh no matter how many you destroy its useless. Two apper for everyone we destroy I think we should go about this a different way. We should try and wreck where the robots are coming from. That way they can't keep coming and the numbers will be more manageable." he said as he destroyed another robot by slashing it in half.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:36 am
"Leave that to us!" Iko said. "Sonia, Manic, come with me!" She spoke and headed towards the source. Kayonis looked around and dodged anything he could and destroied anything in his wake that he could with his fists. 'Is there any way you can summon the master emerald?' Chaos asked him. 'No way, it's basically dust right now." Kayonis responded. "What about calling on the power?" Chaos asked. "Sorry no can do. It needs to be complete." Kayonis spoke. "CHAOS STORM!!!!" Kayonis yelled. Lightning flared out from his hands in directions all over. He shortcircuited many of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:19 am
Flage lowered his sword.
"Stop, the more you break the more they can send in," said Flage who had sensed the energy movement,"They can only control a set amount but the broken parts add up and are meant to stop us advancing,"
Hyukia had been walking around the sides of the corridor and kneeling every few steps. She pressed a switch and the gravity shut off in the area and the robot parts floated up and block the way they dropped in.
"Now lets move," she said as the gravity returned but the robots did not fall.
Not more than 5 steps down the corridor ...
"A well thought out move but time is against you, the cannon is preparing to fire," said Shadrik appearing not far infront of them. He pointed to a time on the wall which showed they had less than half an hour. He laughed and focuses and then there were many more of him filling the corridor.
"Only that one is real," said Seriku pointing at one in the middle to the back. He changed at it running through the others and then Shadrik did something unexpected as he raised his hand and managed to compact the air and launch it at Seriku almost as a fireball. Naturally the wounds looked fairly bad as burns covered his skin, his head band dropped and sparks flew off it as circuits were revealed in it. Seriku dropped onto his front, completely losing the will to be able to fight.
"Your time is not now young one with secrets," said Hyukia, in a lighter voice and her back glowed as wings shot out through her clothes they were almost angelic and glowed. She placed a hand on Seriku's back and the energy was so strongly transferred it was visible to the naked eye ...
"I cant hide your secrets for long but it should allow you to heal," said Hyukia. Seriku nodded as he got up.
"So, your project tenshi, the evangelic angel," said Flage observing.
"The first lifeform created almost 200 years ago," said Hyukia,"Not many know the name of tenshi," it was clear she was impressed.
"I do my research you could say, last time I didn't it was a violent reaction," said Flage hinting to the past,"Anyway it appears that Shadrik is getting away," Flage pointed down the corridor. Everyone chased and then the true nightmare began, the floor opened and everyone was hanging on, below them and sucking them out almost was a door to space and below them the earth was, falling meant curtain death. Flage was the nearest to falling, his sword was stabbed into the wall inches away from the end but he was holding it with 1 hand it was clear he was able to hang on. Everyone would have to get up fast or else they would fall to there death ...
The timer is still ticket above there heads ...  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:16 am
Even Kayonis's strength was of almost no use to the gravitational pull, however, he was able to stable himself where he could use it. He was closest to Flage. "Flage, grab my hand!" He yelled out. 'Chaos!' He called mentally. "Already ahead of you." He responded. Chaos escaped his body and flowed into the floor cracks to where he could get to the controls. He started the controls to close the floor. "Flage! Take it!" Kayonis commanded.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:47 pm
Rasu was the closest to the top of the hole in the floor. Thinking quickly he changed the shield into a grappling hook and threw it out of the whole with all of his might. The gravitational pull slowed down the hook but it was able to fly out of the hole. But it didn't latch onto anything. Rasu pulled it back and threw it in another direction. this time it latched onto something. Rasu pulled it pretty hard to see if it will hold and was satified to feel it stay stuck. With some trouble he was able to climb out of the hole. He checked the hook one more time then threw the silver rope back down the hole. "Guys! Grab on to the rope! It will latch onto you so don't worry about slipping!" Rasu yelled. Elie heard Rasu but only a bit, but she relayed the message to everyone else. She grabbed the rope and extended it with her own silver. As Rasu had said the rope latched onto Elie's arm and it was clear that it would not let go unless commanded to. "Grab on!" She said to everyone else. The rope was long enough to hold everyone, and Rasu merged the hook with the floor to make it more immobile.  

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:34 pm
Dessenger was the farthest from the hole in the floor. The force of the explosive decompression threw him back stabbing his sword into the floor he grabbed his board and placed it firmly under his feet. Powering it up he engaged the thrust he pushed against the gale force wind that tried to force him back like an invisible hand. He made no forward progress but he was able to avoid the debris that had once been the robots that they had destoryed. "This is AWESOME" he said as he pulled a pair of googles. Placeing them over his eyes to protect them from the shrapnel that filled the chamber he ducked as the top half of a robot nearly knocked him off his board. "Shadrik if you think that this is enough to stop me you have another thig comeing. I am the perfect lifeform and I will survive this like the many other challenges I have faced since I joined the NG. I am the strongest human alive and once I am done with this you are going down. Thats a promise." he said as he countinued to dodge the wrecked remains occasionly slashing a piece that got to near.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:08 am
Flage chuckled at Kayonis's worried face.
"Although I am nearest to falling, I am also least likely to fall, if this sword was wedged in any harder it would be in completely inside the metal and I am use to rock-climbing with only 1 hand since I have been doing it since I was 5," said Flage.
Flage had rarely showed off parts of his life before he was found by the others, so it was a shock when he managed to fight against the gravity doing a backflip and taking out his sword with him jumping so his feet hit the otherside, he did a front flip then another backflip and he was out without any problems, his rock-climbing from a young age had given him quite a jump it turned out. Flage then lowered onto his chest by the hole and lowered a hand to help anyone out who needed it just by where the grappling hook was.
Hyukia had grabbed onto Seriku's hand on the way down and then she flew both of them back up and Hyukia watched for anyone needing a hand but let them get out on there own since it seemed best if they overcame a challenge as a team.  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:52 am
"Should've known not to worry." He sighed. He grabbed the rope as well. One by one everyone was up. Chaos finally closed the door and the wind was gone. Kayonis then absorbed Chaos back into him. He looked around seeing everyone was ok. "We've got to hurry and stop that laser." He said and took off where the control room would be.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:39 pm
"That was close." Rasu sighed. He returned the silver to it's default form and began following everyone else. "Yes we should hurry." Rasu said looking at the time on the wall. Rasu clenched his fist, ready to fight to his fullest potential. 'The way things are going, Skeith, I don't think you'll be able to fight. We have many strong allies.' Rasu said to Skeith. 'You never know, don't let your gaurd down though, they're going to need us sooner or later.' Skeith replied. Rasu smirked and continued following Hyukia.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:40 pm
They had been chasing Shadrik for a few minutes when he suddenly turned around and waved a hand stopping everyone and lifting them into the air so they could don't do anything.
"These games are over," said Eggman, as his walker came around the corner,"The cannon will be firing in 15 minutes now and your powerless to stop it,"
Hyukia gave a nod to Seriku who had been talking of a plan, expecting this to happen.
"You know, you use a lot of energy to hold us all so weakly," said Seriku taunting Shadrik, they had the ability to move around a fair amount like this.
"I don't need advice from you, your stuck there for the next 20 minutes till the cannon fires," said Shadrik angrily.
Seriku moved a little, then faster and in a few moments he was spinning faster than the eye could make out, wind picked up rapidly and the energy around everyone started to weaken as Shadrik had his energy drained until he stopped his powers and everyone dropped as Shadrik fell onto 1 knee.
"So, I spare you and you decide to keep fighting to the death,"Said Eggman,"Very well,"
His walker had a large gun on the front and it was draining in energy. Flage quickly saw this and got his sword ready. The energy building up then was unleashed at the group but Flage managed to use his sword and block it so it did not harm anyone.
Blood dripped to the ground, Flage's hand was bleeding from holding the sword so tightly to block the shot. A silvery metal then dropped from the blade and it cracked slightly.
A click as a shell dropped out of the walker and another took its place.
"How long can you keep that up?" said Eggman seeing the blood and laughing a little.
"How long till that cannon overheats?" said Flage back.
Eggman's large cannon fired again and Flage managed to block it but it was clear he was becoming weaker. More blood dripped, it was not much but it was clear that his strength was being sapped away slowly. The silvery metallic liquid also dropped again as the sword cracked in a few more places.
"Impressive for someone so young," said Eggman as another shell dropped and the cannon reloaded.
The 3rd shot fired and Flage was only just able to block it, the blade cracked again and it was clearly about to shatter. The same metal dripped, Flage's blood did not this time as his sword was blocking it as he held it so tightly.
"Sorry guys, but next shot I won't be able to block," said Flage looking at his sword.
"I have a plan but it is a 1 shot thing and short amount of time to do it," said Hyukia,"It is also going to require you to follow my instructions,"
"Hyukia, you should leave them, it is a lost cause, join me again and I will promise to spare you and these friends you have made," said Eggman.
"I joined you to stop something, I then could change side when what I needed to protect was safe," said Hyukia,"Your whole plan was based around my knowledge and mostly made by me, but I also had enough time to make a counter plan that will restore the balance, if you think I will join you, guess again,"
"Pity, your knowledge would have helped us bring in the new Eggmanland and make a perfect world," said Eggman and the shell dropped and the cannon prepared to fire again, it was going to take longer as the heat of it needed to die down which would give Hyukia's plan a chance to work if everyone agreed to help...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:05 am
Dessenger stood silently to the side as he watched Flage block the shots. "Eggman you think we will stop trying becuase you merely have the ability to kill us. Your wrong so very wrong. You threaten everything we have and everything we stand for. And worst of all you threaten everyone we care for. We won't lay down and die. Not now not ever You think you hold all of the chips but we have something worth fighting for something worth dieing for and if it comes to it we may die but your plan will be shattered and we will be taking you with us. Make no mistake of that. You face the Freeedom Fighters NG. and we will stop regardless of the cost. Now prepare yoursekf cuase you are about to face you worst nightmare." Dessenger said as slowly and delbriately drew his sword and pointed it at Eggman. "And we do not need a perfect world the world may have problems but thats the way its going to be. No matter how you try humans are just that problematic. We may fight and we may not get along. But when you threaten humanity as whole you face the whole of humanity." Dessenger looked around. He saw Flage the guardian of the chi emeralds and Kayonis the guardian of the master emerald. "And worse you face me. The now self appointed guardian of the Earth," Dessenger said as he set himself into his fighting stance.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:29 am
"Your idle threats are nothing Eggman. You seek to destroy a world to create a new one with less problems? The only problem in this world, that I and the others have seen. Is you. As the guardian of the Master Emerald, Chaos Emeralds, and of the Freedom Fighters Ng, we will stop you for it is not strength in numbers that keeps us going, but the strength of friendship, love, and protecting we what we care for. We will lay down our lives for the protection of each other, and for this world. Just like your greatest rival Sonic. He laid everything on the line and each time, it was his heart that kept his feet moving and his body fighting until he foiled your plan. My fathers blood flows through my vains as a guardian, but not of a emerald. A guardian of those I care for. You would think over the years you would have figured out why Sonic and the others always beat you with that iq of yours being three hundred, but I guess even geniuses can't learn everything. You lack learning to care and have a heart. That is, always has, and always will be your downfall." Kayonis spoke. He stepped up next to Flage no fear in his eyes. He looked towards Sonia and tossed him his wrist com. "If anything is to happen to me and I don't make it out. Search in my recordings for your name. To access it, the password is 'long live.'" Kayonis instructed her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:19 pm
Rasu took his spot next to Kayonis. He started forming his weapon but instead of the halberd, a scythe formed. By this time, his whole body was glowing red. There were no runes, just the glow. "You better be ready for this Eggman!" Rasu said, with skeith's voice combined with his own. "You will not win this fight!" Rasu yelled. The glow intensified, and it was clear that Rasu was not fully himself. Though he was still in control for the most part. "Ready when you guys are." He said.  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:26 am
Sonia, Manic, and Iko stepped up at the same time. "For the future, what we care about, and the sake of the planet. The Freedom Fighters NG will end this." All three spoke in different parts. Sonia glanced at Kayonis before placing the wrist com on her arm. Iko and Manic shared a look and brushed each others hands for a second.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games