Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
The topic which rapidly degenerated... [MISC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:14 pm
illyrianth
Shadow of an Illusion
illyrianth
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Heeeere we go again. rolleyes

Quite.
I say, no white-text wit? You're slipping old boy.

Nice to see things crashing on so terribly well there...
Yes, I must say, that WAS rather letting the side down..

Isn't it comforting to know that even when one isn't posting the guild will just carry on as it does.
The lack of continuation of the yoghurt and whips line makes me worry for Francis's health.

It's quite comforting, isn't it?That said, if he CONTINUES in said line, there could also be health implications. That said, I bet he would go with a smile on his face at least.

Very much so. In fact I feel all toasty inside just knowing things are going so swimmingly.
Oh I'm sorry I didn't think white text was being thrown about so readily these days... and as for Francis... hasn't he always been a lost cause?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:01 pm
Well...I see things here are as random as they normally are...Last year of school..whoopdedoo!...¬¬ It's only the third day and I got bollocked by the head.... Meh.. It's going to be difficult...Anyone else feeling the pressure?  

Creatio ex Nihilo

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:42 pm
Creatio ex Nihilo
It's only the third day and I got bollocked by the head

Bah, what for? I'm sure it was trivial and he's probably high on poppers.

Creatio ex Nihilo
Anyone else feeling the pressure?

Not as much as I thought I would. Uni in 9 days, quite frankly I'll be pleased to get away.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:05 pm
Nebelstern
Creatio ex Nihilo

I misread my timetable and thought I had a study period when in fact I was supposed to be in French and so she came storming up to me yelling at me for not having memorised my timetable already...We'd practically only just got it!...  

Creatio ex Nihilo

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:07 am
Creatio ex Nihilo
Nebelstern
Creatio ex Nihilo

I misread my timetable and thought I had a study period when in fact I was supposed to be in French and so she came storming up to me yelling at me for not having memorised my timetable already...We'd practically only just got it!...

Just as I suspected. Poppers. It's all the rage with Headteachers, the raving idiots.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:05 pm
Nebelstern
Creatio ex Nihilo
Nebelstern
Creatio ex Nihilo

Just as I suspected. Poppers. It's all the rage with Headteachers, the raving idiots.

Hehehehehe....oh dear..yes...she's retiring this year...Oh well..Teachers are really quite hypocritical...I find so anyway..they nag us about communication...they don't seem to be too brilliant at it either...or maybe they're just secretly lazy..  

Creatio ex Nihilo

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:16 pm
I'm quite glad to escape our Head's delusions of grandeur.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:07 am
Nebelstern
I'm quite glad to escape our Head's delusions of grandeur.

I wish we could..heh, last night Georgina, Beth and I were bringing over the wine and stuff left over from the meeting and I was..ahem...drinking it like it was water and our head walked into the kitchen asking us how we were doing, not only did I inhale my last gulp of wine, but then Georgina went "oh we're brilliant thank you, we're wine tasting". This is the part where a normal teacher would have asked us if we liked it or not..but in this case, the head gasped and fretted about how we're "not old enough!!!" I must put in the exclamation marks as an attempt to demonstrate just how stressed out she got..but it was only last year she gave us 4 bottles of wine to drink amongst ourselves...But honestly, inhaling wine is far from pleasant...  

Creatio ex Nihilo

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:39 am
I imagine that inhaling any liquid isn't overly pleasant... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:36 am
Nebelstern

Well...yes, of course but the wine stang my throat... sad Oh well...any news? How's uni? Or whatever it is you're doing..  

Creatio ex Nihilo

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:04 am
Creatio ex Nihilo
Nebelstern

Well...yes, of course but the wine stang my throat... sad Oh well...any news? How's uni? Or whatever it is you're doing..

It's going well actually, I'm in Kent and meeting some new people at the same time as getting absolutely plastered every night on copious amounts of...er...wine. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:07 am
I'M SICK.  

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:21 am
Foetus In Fetu
I'M SICK.

Freshers Flu, or Freshers Week?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:49 am
Freshers flu.

More of a cold though really.  

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

[Finrod]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:11 pm
Yesterday, I had it re-emphasised to me by the laws of physics that hitting the front brake on a bicycle while cycling downhill at speed is a really poor idea. sad

(Me picking up speed to get up the next hill + small blind spot where a car might be = car actually there and me slamming on an emergency stop. Turns out my recently acquired second-hand bike actually has disc brakes at the front)

Apparently my front flip over the handle-bars was quite dramatic - I suppose I was lucky to get away with some grazes (the bleeding stopped within a few hours) and one ripped suit.

My best, most expensive suit, naturally. crying

Oh well. At least it was on the way home from work.  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games