Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghosthole

Sparkly Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:50 pm

As he listened to the other kit's plans Raggedkit spoke. "I could pull you through. I'm small enough and strong enough. And I blend with the nusery wall. I'm perfect for the job." He hoped the other kits would say yes but if they didn't it was no matter.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:14 pm

Risingkit let out a small squeak of excitement, but calmed himself quickly before Bearclaw could notice. "Sounds like a good plan." He whispered, his gaze turning to Raggedkit. Looking the tom-kit up and down for a moment, he then nodded. "I think we should go with him as the puller, he's small enough to fit through the hole still."

ch3shire_c4t

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:08 pm

Gracekit had one eye open though no kit noticed. she finally stood up. "If your going to sneak out i can tell Crystalstar." She blurted out, waking up a few queens.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:10 am

[Dude, no offense, but you are kinda god-modding Dew-Chan. :/ ]

ch3shire_c4t

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:50 am

"Gracekit!" Frostkit hissed angrily. Seeing that all the queens were looking she said, "Stop making up lies about us! I only said I wished I wanted to go outside!" She lowered her voice to where the kits could only hear. "If you want to go with us, you can you know." she said, a bit angry. But I'll make her say sorry first!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:51 am

((Yeah, you do that with Bearclaw sometimes too))

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:05 pm

Graykit, Silverkit, and Littlekit crowded around their father. Listening closely to how he had been killed.

"MoonClan attacked, PebbleClan had taken over their territory and they were starving. Crystalstar and Patchstar, the leader of MoonClan, were once best friends. They grew up together in SkyClan, the first clan before it split..." He paused and looked back as Crystalstar entered the clearing, eyes full of pain.

"She betrayed me...but I would have done the same for my clan, but never to MoonClan." She whispered, coming beside her mate.

Foxclaw licked her head, "While your mother was battling Patchstar I fought three others. They were strange and fast. Before I knew it they were all on top of me and I joined StarClan."

Littlekit looked down, "That is horrible! Patchstar should have come to you, Mother. She should have asked you for help."

Crystalstar nodded, "But she did what she thought was best."

"Mama," Silverkit mewed. "Tell us about SkyClan and how the other clans came to be..." The white leader purred and began her story.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:09 pm

sagefire walked back into camp but frostkit went back inside to listen to the story. winterclaw ran up to sagefire

athena321
Crew

Ghosthole

Sparkly Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Raggedkit walked up to Gracekit and growled,'You almost ruined our plan! Once we get out you'll pay." He quietly stalked back to the other kits and nodded his approval that he was made puller. "So when are we gonna do this?"
(( he wont really get even. he's a little violent but he forgives easily.))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:23 am

Risingkit stared up at Gracekit for a moment, upset about her outburst and nearly ruining their plan. He narrowed his eyes, giving out a tiny snort and turned his head away. He lowered his head a bit, beckoning the other kits to do the same. "I think we should wait until the queens are asleep again," He whispered, shooting another glare at Gracekit, "Then we can sneak out for a bit, getting back before they awake again." He glanced over his shoulder, his mother had managed to stay asleep over Gracekit's announcement, so he was thankful for that. His brother just sat staring at the wall blankly, not a single expression. His head tilted, his brother could be so odd sometimes.

Whitekit just stared and stared at the wall, sniffling and hiccup-ing every once in a while. He looked zoned out from everything, but really he was staying quiet so he could hear better. He had really good hearing, he could hear things from beyond the camp walls, but around him had to be quiet or else those noises will become louder. He could hear the whisperings of the other kits, but he managed to block those out for now. As he stared intently at the wall, the noises gave him and idea of what the outside looked like and he wished he could go and see it for real.

ch3shire_c4t

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:54 am

Frostkit nodded. "And my mom's busy telling everyone else stories, so that works out." she looked to the front. "Bearclaw seems to be watching pretty intensly. What do we do?"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:59 am

Crystalstar looked at Gracekit and Dapplekit, "You two are missing the story."

"Yeah! Mama was born a kitty-pet!" Silverkit squeaked.

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Risingkit froze as he heard Crystalstar's voice. His ear pricked back to let the queen/leader know he heard her and was not ignoring her, but kept his gaze still straight forward. Making his voice even low now, "Maybe we could use a distraction..." He whispered. "I got it!" He squeaked, then quickly lowered his voice again. "If Whitekit leaves the nursery and into the camp, Bearclaw may follow, giving us the chance to escape."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:55 pm

"Good idea! But wait, how do we know Gracekit wont burst out like that again. She nearly ruined it."

Ghosthole

Sparkly Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:52 pm

Gracekit twitched her ear to let them know she heard everything they where saying. "Why would i want to go outside? I'll just get to go out when I'm an apprentice!" Gracekit hissed.

((The whispering type hiss.))

((Edit: Nah, that's not goddmodding, i'm just being stubborn, she wouldn't really tell, she thinks she might get in trouble for not telling the plan right away...))
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games