Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:12 am
"I know! When can we go ask Patchstar? I think we should wait a little until everything settles down." said Leafpetal.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:57 am
okie leafpetal let lightkit come in with us

{WHEE!!!!!! I GOT A NINTENDO DS!!!!!}  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:15 pm
((Nice! I got a computer!))
Lightkit ran up to Leafpetal and purred  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:54 pm
"Alright Lightkit, lets go back to the medicine cats' den. Even though you aren't an actual medicine cat apprentice yet, you can still help me a little with medicine cat duties," Leafpetal said. She headed back to the medicine cats' den with Lightkit trailing behind, bouncing as he went.  

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:27 pm
Lightkit sat down and looked at Leafpetal, ready for his first lesson  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:40 am
"why are you sitting down now?" Leafpetal asked Lightkit. "I am just seeing what we are getting low on. Your lesson is outside of camp, looking for herbs. But you need to learn what we are looking for and what it does, so here," she said, holding out a pawfull of seeds. "This is a simple herb. Its called poppy seeds. It helpes ease pain, so if they are in a lot of pain, this will help." So for an hour or two, Leafpetal showed different herbs to Lightkit and let him see what they looked like, smelled like, and told him were each herbs is usually found in their territory.  

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:55 pm
Lightkit listened and then mewed,
"I'm ready Leafpetal!"
He then repeated exactly what Leafpetal had said, and meowed,
"Was that right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:07 pm
"yes, thats right. Now lets see here," Leafpetal said and went back to the supplies of herbs. "It looks like we are low on horsetail. Lets go out and get some. We can continue our lessons out there," She said. Leafpetal got up and left camp, looking for herbs and teaching Lightkit, who was bouncing around next to her as they went.  

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:11 pm
Lightkit stopped bouncing soon enough, and he paid attention to every single thing.
"Its so beautiful out here!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:04 pm
Wishsong stalks out of the camp when she sees lightkit and leafpetal. for a prank she snuck up behind leafpetal and whispered in her ear "boo" she jumps and looks at wishsong's stern face like she did something wrong. wishong sighs and says leafpetal...... im sorry but.....well.... you cant take lightkit out of the camp with out permission and im gonna tell patchstar. she turns back and says "sorry...."  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:11 pm
Lightkit yowled,
"But Patchstar and Robinsong agreed!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:25 pm
Leafpetal ran up to Wishsong and stopped in her way. "Why is it wrong for me to give Lightkit an early training seesion? Normal kits who become warrior apprentices get early training bits because they want to and our warriors let them. Then some of the apprentices play around with the kits and show them some hunting or fighting moves as well. So why is Lightkit different? Is it just because he wants to become a medicine cat?" Leafpetal asked.  

Feathertail14

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:26 pm
oh really but before wihsong can blink she falls into a deep hole and falls unconious unoving and bleeding lightkit and leafpetal come over and stare into the hole in awe. they see a little ramp and run over to it.

if reedblossom doesent post for the rest of this month can i be full med.cat  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:28 pm
Lightkit quickly grabbed a bunch of cobwebs and placed them on Wishsong's injury.
"Hurry Leafpetal!"  

MADLYALICE

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:34 pm
Wishsong still unconcious groans and then goes limp not dead but limp  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games