Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:19 pm
The Night Faery
"Brilliant!" cried the Hatter, his grin getting bigger by the second as he quickly tucked his free, fingerless-gloved hand into his pocket. "Never would've thought of it myself!"
~~~
"Whoa!" Marchy laughed, watching Rabbit fall. He dropped back into the snow as well and shivered in delight. "This is so wonderful!"
~~~
Nana didn't flinch a bit, but she did finally turn all the way around. "It's different." Strangely enough, she almost smiled as she said, "Jasper, you're a beast, remember? I'm just a monster. Maybe we've all got a bit of monster in us, but I've brought too much of mine out. I spent so much time trying to get my vengeance that I became as bad as Rosalie."

Jasper frowned, unable to find words. So, he settled for. "Let me see my arm." He held out his arm, expecting Nana to give it back to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:22 pm
"Oh, come on now," Marchy said again, feeling his own face get a little hotter as well. He rolled over and stuck his head in the snow to cool off his blush. "Mffmmmfmmfmmh," he said. Then he pulled himself out again and sat up, shaking his head back and forth and sending bits of snow in every direction.
~~~
The Hatter looked at the scene unfolding in the distance with Nana and Jasper, and something about it made him grip Tick's hand a little tighter.
~~~
Nana looked down at the arm that she still held in her hand, and then back up at Jasper. "Why?"

((this is the most interesting lovers' quarrel I've ever read...))

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:32 pm
Rabbit whined, shaking himself off. "That's cold, Marchy." He smiled, flicking some snow at him. Before, he reached over to form a snowball. "Now, you're in trouble."
Tick looked over at Hatter, returning the squeeze. "What's wrong?" She asked, circling her thumb over his hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:37 pm
((It's quite obvious he doesn't like fighting...))

Jasper held out his hand. "Cause, I'm going to eat it." He said simply, when really all he wanted to do was just curl-up around Nana and pretend all of this was a dream.  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:41 pm
((lol. okay. one-sided lovers' quarrel. ^-^ ))

"Ohhhh no," Marchy said, packing together a snowball of his own. "No, this is war now."
~~~
"Huh?" said the Hatter. He hadn't noticed the change in his grip, but when she squeezed back he realized that he might've been hurting her a bit. "Oh, sorry. I'm not sure.... I just feel sorry for Nana and Jasper. I know they both still love each other; it's pretty easy to tell... but they've both changed so much." He kissed her forehead. "I'm just glad I've got you."
~~~
Nana raised an eyebrow, but obliged, and handed over his arm.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:46 pm
The Night Faery
((lol. okay. one-sided lovers' quarrel. ^-^ ))

"Ohhhh no," Marchy said, packing together a snowball of his own. "No, this is war now."
~~~
"Huh?" said the Hatter. He hadn't noticed the change in his grip, but when she squeezed back he realized that he might've been hurting her a bit. "Oh, sorry. I'm not sure.... I just feel sorry for Nana and Jasper. I know they both still love each other; it's pretty easy to tell... but they've both changed so much." He kissed her forehead. "I'm just glad I've got you."
~~~
Nana raised an eyebrow, but obliged, and handed over his arm.

Rabbit grinned. "Ohhhh yes." He said, tossing his first snowball and pulling his blanket around him for protection. Underneath, he formed a few more snowballs, chuckling evilly.
Tick nodded. "I know." She whispered. "Give them time, I'd say." And she certainly hoped so.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:53 pm
"Nana..." He said, fiddling with the fingers. "Rosalie is dead. So, answer me this...do you...could you love me again?" His wings twitched behind him anxiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:58 pm
"Hey, no fair!" Marchy cried, and chucked a snowball at the blanketed lump. Then a devious plan formulated in his head; he quietly scooped up some snow and packed a snowball in one hand. Then he silently got up and moved across the snow on padded hare's paws, and then settled himself directly behind the White Rabbit.

"Boo," he whispered eerily, then pulled the blanket dramatically off of him and stuck the snowball down his waistcoat, with a laugh almost as crazed as the one he used during the month of March. "Betcha didn't see that coming!"
~~~
"Time wouldn't like you saying that very much," the Hatter said with a little smile. "He doesn't like to be given. But you're right; this is something only he can fix."
~~~
Once again, Nana was caught off-guard. "I--" she stammered. "I don't-- I mean I--"

She gave up and stared at the ground in silence for a few moments. Then she looked back up at him, and let a single tear slip down her face. "I think..... I think I've loved you all along."

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:04 pm
The Night Faery
"Hey, no fair!" Marchy cried, and chucked a snowball at the blanketed lump. Then a devious plan formulated in his head; he quietly scooped up some snow and packed a snowball in one hand. Then he silently got up and moved across the snow on padded hare's paws, and then settled himself directly behind the White Rabbit.

"Boo," he whispered eerily, then pulled the blanket dramatically off of him and stuck the snowball down his waistcoat, with a laugh almost as crazed as the one he used during the month of March. "Betcha didn't see that coming!"
~~~
"Time wouldn't like you saying that very much," the Hatter said with a little smile. "He doesn't like to be given. But you're right; this is something only he can fix."
~~~
Once again, Nana was caught off-guard. "I--" she stammered. "I don't-- I mean I--"

She gave up and stared at the ground in silence for a few moments. Then she looked back up at him, and let a single tear slip down her face. "I think..... I think I've loved you all along."

Rabbit squealed, hopping around the clearing. "Not fair, not fair!" He cried, trying to get the snow out. Finally, he flopped down, folding his arms across his chest. "You know what Marchy? You're mean." He said, tilting his head to the side. "Sometimes I wonder why I do love you..." He mumbled this last part so Marchy couldn't hear. It sounded more like, "Sometimes I wonder why I didn't throw that..."
Tick smiled slightly. "Sorry." She whispered, resting her head against his shoulder. "That reminds me...do you still have the watch?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:11 pm
Jasper coughed out a cry. "Believe me, Nana...not once have I stopped loving you. Rosalie can take you away from me, but she can't take what I feel away from you..."  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:22 pm
"Sometimes you wonder why you didn't throw that?" Marchy repeated-- or thought he repeated, anyway. "Have you been thinking about this for a long time?" He chuckled. "Yes, yes, I know, I'm just a big meanie. But at least I haven't got snow down my vest."
~~~
The Hatter smiled again, pulled the watch out of his pocket, and flipped it open. "TEA TIME!!!" screamed the Hatter figurine. The real Hatter laughed and put it back in his pocket. "Never let it out of my sight," he said.
~~~
On an impulse, Nana rushed forward and took Jasper's face in her hands. "Rosalie's gone now," she said quietly, as another tear rolled down her cheek. "She can't take anything away from us anymore."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:27 pm
"I've been thinking about this for a long time." Rabbit said, wondering why he couldn't just up and say it. Fear? Probably. However, it'd probably be to late for him if he didn't say something soon. "You are mean...putting snow down vest...cruel, I say."
Tick giggled, walking over to her steed and fumbling through her knapsack. With a spring, she pulled her top hat from the bag and placed it atop her head. "Same here." She said happily.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:35 pm

Jasper nodded. "Rosalie gone." He repeated, wrapping his arm around her. "I love you, Nana."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:38 pm
((ooo.... I'm sleeepy... I'm going to bed. good night!!! <3 ))

"I know!" Marchy said, his grin getting more and more evil and mischievous by the second. "I'm evil and cruel and wicked, and you and Dormy just love me for it!"
~~~
The Hatter let out a noise that may very well have been a girlish squeal, and planted a kiss on Tick's cheek. "I'm so happy!"
~~~
Nana leaned against his chest like she had so many times before, and said what she swore two years before never to say again:

"I love you too."

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:46 pm
Rabbit blushed. "Yes, actually." 'Here goes nothing.' He thought. "I do love you, Marchy. More than you probably think...I just...don't want to upset you if I were to die..." He flicked stray bits of snow off his trousers.
Tick smiled. "Even have your card." She whispered, kissing the top of his hand. "It feels nice, being able to wear this again..."  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games