Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endinglight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:41 pm

"So you were awake, good to know. Besides, this doesn't look very public to me, so I believe I havn't forgotten #1. Also if you're going to pretend to be asleep, you going to have to deal with me speaking freely. Besides, if I was talking about ways to exploit you then sure that would be horrible, but we were talking about the nice things you've done. I didn't claim to know you, I stated my personal opinion. Besides I guess having people say things you don't want them to must be rather hurtful, like how you taunted Alter?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:48 pm

"Ah yes Alter. Good times good times. Ashame the fight had to ended I would've loved to kick his sorry a**" Toan said "Besides like they say. The only one who should fire a gun is the one that is ready to be shot. If I do anything I'm ready for the consequnce of my action and don't need any lecture or consciences telling me if I did the right or wrong thing"

The Sadistic Toan

endinglight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Kaz smiled slyly, but then stopped, and sighed, "Fine I had a lecture ready to go, and it was the consequences of your action, but the beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair. So for now I'll concede, and give you what you don't deserve, what you asked for."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Toan rolled his eyes "Gee thanks, I knew there was some benefit for bringing you along." He then took out a bottle of water and took a long drink. (I g2g now i'll arrive us tommorrow)

The Sadistic Toan

endinglight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:00 pm

((KK see you then... totally ripped the life's not fair line from reliant K XD))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:32 am

Soma got up, he and his group leaving for Dragon Eye lake.

cdcash912

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:03 pm

As you look out the window the redlight begin to fade as slowly bright light return. They were out of the mountain. Astamon looked out and said "We should be there in about 20 minutes"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:17 pm

[Enter Dax and peoples from Toy Tama town.]

(Sorry for being on hiatus!)

"Y'all need help? You do look pretty hopeless." Called a voice. Dax ran over to the others, Leormon, Kotemon, and Patamon close behind.
"I've decided to stuff most of my digimon in my digivice these days, its gettin' hectic" he said as he caught up.
"Come on, why y'all gotta leave me behind?" Dax snickered.

City in Slumber

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:35 pm

( O_O -kicks Dax off the train- NO!)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:38 pm

(Wait it's a train? **** I gotta read more.)
"I came over from a few other carts back."

City in Slumber

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:41 pm

(Trailmon only took me and kaz -kicks dax off train- i didn't approve you on this journey)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:45 pm

(Too bad, Dax is epic enough to be in it, too XD)

City in Slumber

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:48 pm

(Dax is too much of an Epic fail to be in it)

T. open a trapped door under Dax and his partners dropping them in the river as T. rush on while the river pull them back toward network city.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:50 pm

(Uh, that post is of supreme Godmod XD. Fine, Dax will catch up later, but that post never happened.)

City in Slumber

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:54 pm

(Doubt it, you don't know where my base, youdon't know where i'm heading, and the only person that know what i'm looking for belong to me. you have no clue or lead to find us. plus my base need too many condition for a stranger to randomly find it)
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games