Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 947 948 949 950 951 952 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:12 pm
True... The bloodline class is far too liberal. xD

I'm not complaining though~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:21 pm
Well, I like it. It's the jack of all trades class, except you're a master of a bloodline instead of anything else.

Still wish the normal jutsu limit was a little larger. I already know which ninjutsu I want, but some more would be nice.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:28 pm
That's true, I suppose.

Most bloodlines have ninjutsu more than anything though, so it's understandable.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:34 pm
Yeah, still, I'd like to have the Chidori with what I'm planning with this character. Probably won't, though. Probaby won't have a lot of elemental jutsu either.

I wanted Kakuzu's thing... But having to give up all the other S-ranked jutsu doesn't seem worth it. I'm a big Kakuzu fan, so I am conflicted.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:36 pm
Was that in the maruton?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:41 pm
:V  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:43 pm
Hey there Shinneh!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:44 pm
Ello, Mana.
How are you?

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:45 pm
I'm well. Won't be on much while the sun is up over the next couple of days. So the evening will be my interwebular time til I get my PC back. 3nodding

So I'm training as much as I can, while I'm still watching the dogs.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:46 pm
Yeah, in the Kage-section. So I assume it's a S-rank and everything below is A. Like, the Sannin section. I'd take it when I could, Earth Grudge Fear, but then I'd miss out one the two S-ranked jutsu I plan on learning. I really want those two.

Decisions, decisions, huh Mana?

Hello, Shin.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:48 pm
Then perhaps get Earth Grudge Fear when you work on a second character, if you do so?  
[ Mana ]
Gotcha, gotcha. :I
What's happened to your computer?

[ Donut ]
*Poke*

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Obviously. It's not hard to see that Kurotsuchi is evil.

And that police example works for Kenpatchi as well. Mayuri isn't a warrior. Kenpatchi is. Kenpatchi is a scientist. Scientists don't have guns, or fight for justice.

Ichigo doesn't count, he's the main character. He simplysaid what anyone else with functioning moral compass would have said. He took several decades to come to that. That's a long time.

No, royalty is not an excuse. He's arrogant because he's a captain. All the captains are arrogant to a degree. Kenpatchi has threatened to kill any number of his subordinates. He threatened to kill Baldy and Pretty-boy if they got in his way. He would have done it, as well. And all of your arguments are flawed because you assumed the Soul Society is a good organization. It is not. Just check the TV Tropes section. It reads, and I quote, "•Many of the Shinigami from Bleach are not terribly nice people, and they have done some not terribly nice things, including the employment of psychotic killers and have looked the other way on at least one instance of genocide. So how are these people (eventually) on the same side as the heroes? Because they do it in order to keep the world from ending, and because the other team wants to eat your soul." And, from the main page, "Despite being guardians of the afterlife and major protagonists in their own right, the Shinigami/Soul Reapers are far from saints, and as likable as they can be, practically every single one of them can be just as ruthless, arrogant, manipulative, psychotic, homicidal and/or morally-ambiguous as the antagonists are. The one thing that kept them from becoming the series' central antagonists is their everlasting adversaries - the cannibalistic Hollows - and that the current Big Bad (a Shinigami himself) is pretty much the worst one of the bunch - which still says a lot about those guys."

So in effect, every single shinigami is a horrible person who condones genocide and employing psychotic killers.

Very good! Your absolutely right!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:52 pm
Well, my PC is a fossil, Shin. It was so worn at this point, it was forcing me to select how to run EXE files from a list of recommended programs. I was fortunate to be able to run firefox and my Zune player. xD

So my dad's friend offered to reformat it and go to the hassle of reinstalling Windows on there.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:53 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Then perhaps get Earth Grudge Fear when you work on a second character, if you do so?

Naw. My next character will be straight ninjutsu. If I do make a bikujutsu person, though, totally gettin' Hidans thing for that one.
Kill bitches like a sadistic muderous baws. Or that flying thunder god thing and zip around.

Hey Shin, when it says it overwrites every S-S+ ranked jutsu, that doesn't count for taijutsu and bikujutsu does it? Technically, none of those are jutsu.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 947 948 949 950 951 952 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games